PDA

View Full Version : The more the merrier

Emily Ann Brown
09-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Last week I had an invitation to come dress for the evening with a very supportive GG and her adult daughter. Have done this before and had a very relaxing time at their home, so why not again. Got word at the last minute that another young GG would be there...she had never met a TG and was curious to meet me. I had assurances that all would be well, so against my initial feelings I went on over, in spite of the extra guest. Expect my surprise when I entered the home and discovered a male friend of the daughter had showed up unexpectedly. OMGosh!!! Lots of quick whispering ...."what the heck is going on?" and what do I do now? The daughter assured me it would be alright because the male guest had dressed last Halloween as a Hooters Girl (no, as a joke apparently....his tale, I sit on mine).

Okay, everyone knows I have no sense......so I just went on and dressed ! Came out after dressing with my heart in my throat. Ta da !!!! Had a great evening. I felt like I was just another girl at the gathering, and the fellow was very accepting and didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. That was a first for me, dressing around a "normal" guy (not a sister) who KNEW I was a genetic guy also. He even took pics of me with the GGs in attendance.

Now everyone wants Em to go clubbing with them soon. Hmmmmmmm

Emily Ann

Phoebe Reece
09-18-2006, 05:40 PM
Sounds like it was fun Emily. How about posting a pic.
Clubbing seems to be in your future....