PDA

View Full Version : Buying shoes on the internet

DebbiAnne
09-18-2006, 02:31 PM
Girls,

I just wanted to share with you how I bought my latest pair of boots from Payless Shoes. The pair I wanted was not in stores, in my size, but was available on-line. I went thru the steps to buy the shoes at first to see what the cost would be & found out that the website accepts Payless Giftcards, so I go to Payless to get a gift card which they will make out for any amount. I do that then return home & make the purchase with the card, Payless will deliver the boots to the Payless of my choice for no extra charge. They will send me an email to let me know when they are in. So my SO will not see any credit card charges, or any boxes being delivered when I'm not home. hopefully she will not find my new boots in the back of the closet. LOL

Debbi

Julie York
09-18-2006, 02:34 PM
What's a Payless place? Is it like a post box collection service?

Ashley in Virginia
09-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Payless is a shoe store

http://www.payless.com

I actually like this idea. Thanks DebbiAnne

DebbiAnne
09-18-2006, 02:37 PM
Its a discount shoe store in the U.S.

mysteryhorn57
09-18-2006, 02:40 PM
I think I turned into a "shoe queen". 1990 - 2006: six pairs. March 2006 - present: five pairs, one on backorder!
www.zappos.com, www.nordstrom.com, www.italianheels.com.

Blonde
09-20-2006, 06:33 AM
I've hade great success at howcool.com

Great selection and all shooes are in mens/womens/UK/ sizes in a pulldown box (so you can get shoes in your size, if they come in your size that is)

Ally K
09-20-2006, 06:55 AM
I've had great luck finding shoes at www.snaz75.com

Bought a couple pairs for me and some for my SO as well.

june58
09-20-2006, 07:24 AM
Wait til you see the new payless shoe stores. Nice. Saw the one in the Mall of America.

Joy Carter
09-20-2006, 08:19 AM
Size 13 in women's but it's hard to find and even harder to find a "true size 13" so I stick to one brand "Ros Homerson" they are of a good quality and have a small but nice selection of styles.:D

Charleen
09-20-2006, 08:37 AM
Gotta watch the sizes. I saw a pair of boots on the Paylees site that I wanted. Went to my local store and no luck. Tried a few times and still not in stock. Went on-line to order them, and not in stock. In another City and saw a Payless. Had 'em! But in an 11 not 12 like I wear. Decided to try the 11s for grins and giggles anyway, and they fit perfectly! My Mom always told me to try any clothing on before I buy, and she was right. If I had ordered the size 12 on-line, they would have bee too big. Love and xxxx, Lily

Robin Leigh
09-20-2006, 09:18 AM
We also have Payless Shoes (http://www.paylessshoes.com.au/) in Australia.

Robin

Blonde
09-20-2006, 01:54 PM
http://howcool.com/catalog/index.php

I wear a womans size 14.
I bought 2 pairs of pumps, 2 pairs of ankle boots, 2 pairs thigh high boots, a pair of high heel sandles, and a pair of mules (not all at once).
They all fit perfectly.

I really do recomend Howcool.com for high heel shoes. Thier website also has a drop down menu to set your currency