PDA

View Full Version : Question about thongs & booty pants

RaineK
09-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Hi there. I'm new to the site and stummbled accross it when doing a search for information on CD'ing. I have a problem and considering you might have the same problem, possibly you can give me some advice.

I'd love to wear pretty thongs and booty pants more often BUT after a short while after putting them on my male anatomy doesn't fit comfortably. So I end up wearing firmer panties with a wider front & back - hardly sexy except for colour and possibly some lace or print.

Any ideas where I can get thongs or booty pants for a male fit?

Thanks.
x

jamiecd636
09-18-2006, 03:09 PM
I have experienced the same thing, however I find VS thongs work the best for me.

RaineK
09-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Thanks ... glad to her I'm not the only one with the same problem.
VS? Victoria's Secret??

Karren H
09-18-2006, 03:22 PM
Well try Hanes Her Way Thongs....very stretchy and holds well, tucked or not. Well at least it works for me...lol. Lucky for my female side that her male alterego was not well endowed... :D

But some of the thongs I have tried are way too loose and may cover a female anatomy well but they don't work well on males like us...that's why I like the Hanes...

Love Karren

RaineK
09-18-2006, 03:45 PM
Karren, thank you for the advice. I'll try them and see whether they're any better. Unfortunately for my femme side, I am reasonably sized and it's always a problem.

You look gorgeous BTW. I've just looked at your gallery and you look like a gazillion bucks. :love:

Love right back at you.
RK

Karren H
09-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Karren, thank you for the advice. I'll try them and see whether they're any better. Unfortunately for my femme side, I am reasonably sized and it's always a problem.

You look gorgeous BTW. I've just looked at your gallery and you look like a gazillion bucks. :love:

Love right back at you.
RK

Awwww. Thanks...your too sweet...my secret is that I hired a female stunt double...she goes with me where ever I go!! Get better photos that way!! Lol

:D

Love Karren

RaineK
09-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Oh, you could never get a body double as fabulous as that! You really look absolutely gorgeous... you really do.

You're a real tease, you naughty girl you.:D

Sharon
09-18-2006, 04:30 PM
Umm, time to take this private I believe.

If this thread doesn't return to topic, it'll be closed.

Julie York
09-18-2006, 04:36 PM
Look up threads using the search feature in the blue bar just above the post window where it says "search". Search for 'tucking'. but the best one is "Where'd my nuts go?"......but I think it was deleted.

Sedona
09-18-2006, 04:39 PM
RaineK,

Things to look for in choosing a thong are stretchiness of the fabric. The worst at keeping you together will be a silk or satin thong with no elastic component to the material in front. Ones with a high percentage of meryl fabric are often good.

You might try the Meryl Luster thong by Calvin Klein. It does a great job at holding in my male stuff. Also, the Jockey No Pantylines thong is good. And, I've had good luck with thongs made by Sloggi (a Euro brand that will probably have to be mail ordered if you live in U.S.).

Best (and you do look wonderful Karren),

GG Vanya
09-18-2006, 04:45 PM
ummm WTH are "booty panties"?????

I thought ALL panties were for the booty?????:eek:

Jennaie
09-18-2006, 11:42 PM
I doubt that you will find booty panties, (if your talking about boy shorts) that will hold you in. As far as thongs go, I have yet to find one that will. The best panty I have found is a microfiber panty made by maidenform called the the no-show tanga. The style # is 40381. I would show a pic of them but that is not allowed on these forums. I will give you a link.

http://www.maidenform.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=17806&categoryId=22&wtlCategory=Maidenform%20%AE%20Pants&parentCategoryId=2

RaineK
09-19-2006, 01:32 PM
THANK YOU all ladies ... I'm now armed with a lot of new knowledge on what to look for.

You are all gorgeous!

Love,
RK