PDA

View Full Version : How "real" can Iget a breastform to look?

Erika34
09-18-2006, 03:58 PM
Hi all,

I'm talking with The Breastform Store about my forms. I really want an attachable pair, so much so they are virtually seamless with my chest. I have a pair of Transforms Classics and don't know if I can achieve what I want with them. I mean they should have a very feathered edge and lay perfectly to give the illusions of breasts.They said to use tape instead of Hollisters adhesive. Am I asking too much?

Erika

Ashley in Virginia
09-18-2006, 04:04 PM
Yes you are asking too much. It isnt skin. It wont look like it is a part of you. It will take alot of makeup to blend in the colors to matchup, if it is even possible.

Karren H
09-18-2006, 04:16 PM
I'd say if you have enough money you can get anything you want...custom made..your skin tones...might be easier and cheaper to get implants if you want them to be that real!!

Love Karren

Erika34
09-18-2006, 04:33 PM
I'd say if you have enough money you can get anything you want...custom made..your skin tones...might be easier and cheaper to get implants if you want them to be that real!!

Love Karren

Oh Yeah, my wife would just love that....... No, I mean I just want them to look best they can.The rest is up to me.

Karren, you always seem to have nice things to say to everyone here.I'm glad to be here.

Erika

Ashley in Virginia
09-18-2006, 04:34 PM
Oh Yeah, my wife would just love that....... No, I mean I just want them to look best they can.The rest is up to me.

Karren, you always seem to have nice things to say to everyone here.I'm glad to be here.

Erika

Are you trying to say I am not nice? :heehee:

Erika34
09-18-2006, 04:36 PM
Are you trying to say I am not nice? :heehee:

Boy, am I getting myself in trouble the first couple of posts here LOL......

You're nice too, heheheh....Just that I've seen Karren's name a lot on here. At least in the short time I've been on

Erika

Bev06 GG
09-18-2006, 04:46 PM
Unfortunately short of having a breast enhancement, nothing looks real, and even they can look false if you use silicone. Believe me if there was anything that remotely came close I'd have it. I might be a GG, but blessed with boobs I am not.
Take care
BEVxxxxx

KathlyLC
09-18-2006, 05:19 PM
Amonea (sp?) is about as close as its gonna get if yur looking for attached realistic that when worn look as real as any GG's does, unless youo decide to show em on Bourbon street during Mardi Gras...or in the sack with a SO. But be prepared to come off some change as they are not the typical 4 or 5 hundred dollar pair of forms. More like in the $700 range..........

Karren H
09-18-2006, 06:04 PM

Erika

Glad your here too!! Great place. And btw. The reason I'm so nice is thatif I'm not Tamara will banish me to the dungeon....

Nooooooooooooooo

:D Hehehe

Love Karren

Believe me if there was anything that remotely came close I'd have it. I might be a GG, but blessed with boobs I am not.
Take care
BEVxxxxx

Funny..that's what my Mother and Sister used to say....guess I just have the "Hutton" curse like they had too!! Lol

Love Karren

Amiad
09-18-2006, 08:48 PM
I was looking for forms with the same expectations you have. Finely feathered edges for a seamless fit. I knew the color would not match but when wearing a bodysuit or something else (bra-less) I didn't want it to look like I had a couple of silicone bags glued to my chest.

Its really difficult to tell from the photos online and although what I ended up with pleases me they are not what I had hoped for. If you do find forms that meet your expectations please email me, I would love to hear about it.

Amiad
Amiad61@hotmail.com

Erika34
09-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Amiad,
Just which ones did you end up with? I wish I could see an online photo, not just of 2 forms sitting there, but actually on someone.Now that would give us all a better idea of the different kinds and how they fit your body.
Or would naked fake boobs be considered naughty? Just a thought.....

Erika:D

Vash
09-19-2006, 01:30 AM
erika I think I might be able to help you here, I have the Amoena Tria Plus 265 Forms They are attachable but there is a space from where the tapes attach to where the forms sit on your chest.
Here is a picture of what it looks like if you were to look down my blouse.As you can see you can view the top of the form.http://crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32052&stc=1&d=1158646949

The second picture is what they look like just wearing a button down shirt and no bra. as you can see the forms are not at all "visible" through the shirt.Hence no bra straps to show so no one will know that the breasts they see are not natural

Kate Simmons
09-19-2006, 05:54 AM
Just received a natural product that I will try to enhance my breasts. It's not Dong Quai, Black Cohosh or any herbal stuff. I'll let you know how it works (IF it works). :happy: Ericka Kay

Sedona
09-19-2006, 07:00 AM
'Morning,

I feel everyone's pain with forms. I'm darker in complection by far than my two sets of forms (Amoena Tria Plus 250s size 9), and a no-name non-attachable triangle size 7 set. For that reason, unless I do a lot of photo shopping, standing around nude with my forms attached looks silly, but looks decent under opaque tops.

But, the best way I've found to get cleavage (my avatar-more pix this week) is to do a size B nubra, rachet the thing really tight so lots of cleavage gets created, then insert my forms into some sort of tight low-cut top, or an appropriate bra. The tricky part is getting all of the breast form hidden under your top/blouse. Then you can use some makeup (both a little lighter and darker than skin color) to shade the center, and highlight the breast area, practice and blend well.

You can go with a technique described by maryannsung (maybe somebody else has a link), which is fantastic, but I often like a "bigger" look.

Cheers,

deakane
09-19-2006, 08:59 AM
Im still looking for something that gives the motion of real breasts. By that I mean, when you lay down they flatten out somewhat and when you lay on your side they well "hang" that way instead of always being the same shape and angle.

Erika34
09-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Im still looking for something that gives the motion of real breasts. By that I mean, when you lay down they flatten out somewhat and when you lay on your side they well "hang" that way instead of always being the same shape and angle.

Geez, that would have to one made of gel or something liquidy almost to get the floppy look. They would probably hang kinda nice too though...

Erika34

dancer1
09-19-2006, 04:37 PM
wwwnproactiveprosthetics.com $1200.00 got a little gingle have the best i asked before if anyone had them but no replies big bucks

janedoe311
09-19-2006, 05:16 PM
There professional "female chest" are prosthesis available. They cost big if you can find them. They best ones you use once because the edges are very fine and will rip when removed. If you have that ONE night you want lots of cleavage then this is it but it will cost you $200 to $1000 or more, and you need to be experienced at movie makeup to blend it with your skin.
Make up artist used to make the one time use ones but is not anymore. You could email him. He does custom work.

Here is a links http://www.makupartist.com/pages/breasts.htm

http://proactiveprosthetics.com/Proweb_06/cleavage_range.html

http://www.crossdresser.com/product_page.asp?ProductCatID=4

http://www.transgendered.net/latexbody.html

Then if cleavage is what you want I did it with a natural bra the self-sticking forms that pulled what I had together to make cleavage. Then put forms on top of that and you have breasts.

http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/divax.cfm
http://www.glamourboutiquecart.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=340

Other sites
http://www.breastformboutique.com/ecart/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=197

But to answer your question. Yes you are asking too much!