PDA

View Full Version : Jerry and crossdressers

CarmenG
09-18-2006, 04:37 PM
okay look, I know it's just a tv talk show but are those crossdressers for real or are they just actors who get paid to do the crap they do on tv. if they are real then sometimes I get so pissed off at the ignorant people in the audiance. How can anyone jsut ridicule others in the manner that they do... but i say to myself, this can not be real !!!!:Angry3:

Kimberly
09-18-2006, 04:40 PM
There are weird-ens everywhere... Guests and audience. Don't get too down about it - it's sensationalist television. Anyone with any sense doesn't get their moral fibre from watching shows like Jerry Springer!!

At least I hope not.

Snookums
09-18-2006, 04:42 PM
okay look, I know it's just a tv talk show but are those crossdressers for real or are they just actors who get paid to do the crap they do on tv. if they are real then sometimes I get so pissed off at the ignorant people in the audiance. How can anyone jsut ridicule others in the manner that they do... but i say to myself, this can not be real !!!!:Angry3:

I know it's impossible to believe that those cross dressers on the Jerry circus are real,but we all evolved from the same puddle of bubbling pink goo,it takes all kinds to make a world.:OMG:

GG Vanya
09-18-2006, 04:43 PM
OMG :heehee: I watch Springer every once in a while, late at night, just so I can sit back and grin~and be thankful for how normal mine and Trudi's life is!

Snookums
09-18-2006, 04:46 PM
There are weird-ens everywhere... Guests and audience. Don't get too down about it - it's sensationalist television. Anyone with any sense doesn't get their moral fibre from watching shows like Jerry Springer!!

At least I hope not.

I have never seen any morals on the Jerry circus,but I have seen many guests and audience members who could use fiber

Julie York
09-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Think about it.
If you have serious issues to air.....how mentally ill do you need to be to do it on Trishia or Jerry Springer etc etc?

It's just taking the pee out of folk with serious mental ......

Nah sod it. I can't keep it going. The only people who would be dumb enough to go on those shows are seriously dumb people. Yeah that sums it up.

Well put Julie
Oh thank you.
No problem.
I've always liked you.
Thank you. Who are you?
No idea.
Do you still want me to kill the Pope?

tekla west
09-18-2006, 05:13 PM
Its TV and TV is always planned. Some of the people are real, but most are really actors of some kind. Really, who would go on, does anyone ever get good news there?

MsJanessa
09-18-2006, 05:32 PM
I have a friend who ran a local talent agency----mostly she did bookings for exotic dancers but one day she recieved a letter from the Springer show asking for actors(females) to be on his show to play the part of "wives who cheat" or something like that-----so I suspect that most if not all of what you see on the Springer show is make believe.

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-19-2006, 02:26 AM
Much of it is fake.

But the bottom-line is if you don't like how CDs are protrayed, get out there are create your own image for the public of CDs what are like.

Tiffy
09-19-2006, 07:27 AM
Not to mention Springer pays it guests to spice things up a bit. So even if it is real they blow it all outta proportion just for a few dollars. To make it more interesting.

April Marie

Angie G
09-19-2006, 07:45 AM
I'v caught the show A few time don't go got of my way to watch it sooner be herewith you girls :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
09-19-2006, 07:58 AM
Anything that they broadcast should be watched for its entertainment value...period... Dr Phill, Jerry Springer, Ophra, www big time wrestling, reality shows.....all junk...

I perfer a good comedy...something to laugh at...like Faulty Towers!! Or a good SciFi show...Ohhh or an Ice Hockey game. Lol

Love Karren

swiss_susan
09-19-2006, 08:30 AM
Lets face it Jerry's show exists for one simple reason. So people can watch and say, well at least its not that bad!

Its all about gratification.

CarmenG
09-21-2006, 03:48 PM
Anything that they broadcast should be watched for its entertainment value...period... Dr Phill, Jerry Springer, Ophra, www big time wrestling, reality shows.....all junk...

I perfer a good comedy...something to laugh at...like Faulty Towers!! Or a good SciFi show...Ohhh or an Ice Hockey game. Lol

Love Karren

WHAT !!!!! wrestling is not real!!!!!!! thanks for the feedback sisters.... love y'all....:hugs:

Shelly Preston
09-21-2006, 04:03 PM
Jerry Springer = Alarm bells

Or it should

It approached to appear on the show I would be thinking WTF is going on

How often is it good news ????

noname
09-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Think about this?

What self respecting person would appear on springer?

USNguyNskirt
09-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Think about this?

What self respecting person would appear on springer?

THATS THE POINT. How many self-respecting people have you seen on Springer. Exactly. Zero.:2c:

Stacie Stockman
09-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Damn, Jerry is a real boon to the esteem of common people. No matter what you are going thru, least you can say I haven't been on the Jerry Springer show!