PDA

View Full Version : My first wig

Diane098
09-18-2006, 08:18 PM
My first wig arrived today! I have never had long hair but I love it.Ive been wearing for a couple of hours and love the feel of hair on my shoulders. It is definatly going to take some getting used to. I cant wait for the rest of my purchases and a camera so I can post some pics!:D

Helen in OK
09-18-2006, 08:51 PM
Diane,

Have you tried to eat in it yet? It is a whole new experience, trying to keep your hair out of your mouth, but like you I love long hair.

Helen in OK

Diane098
09-18-2006, 09:09 PM
I havent tried that yet but I find That I keep flipping my head to push back the hair.

Samantha B L
09-18-2006, 11:37 PM
Hi Diane:That first wig is one of the greatest pleasures of cd'ing.I'm 50 and I got my first wig 30 years ago.It was hair just at the shoulder,but not much longer and a reddish-dark brown color.Have a good time.Samantha

Kate Simmons
09-19-2006, 06:51 AM
Diane,

Have you tried to eat in it yet? It is a whole new experience, trying to keep your hair out of your mouth, but like you I love long hair.

Helen in OKI know the feeling Helen. Thats what clips are for I guess. Funny taste sometimes when you eat spaghetti.:happy: Ericka Kay

Diane098
09-19-2006, 08:40 AM
I dont think eating will be to much of a problem. All through my early thirties I had a full beard and mustache I thought if I could hide my face I wouldnt see the possibilities and be tempted to dress. I am now at a place where I realize it is who I am and I am really enjoying myself.

Karren H
09-19-2006, 01:50 PM
Great!! Hair is always fun!! I remember my first...from a thrift shop, $3.50... Matted down and grungy...took a couple washings to get all the hairspray and dirt out of it!! And it never looked good putting it on like it was made to, but when I put it on backwards it looked beautiful!! Well beautiful for a $3.50 wig. Hehehe Lol. Some of my early 2004 pics are in that black wig...

And to eat a strand of that....yukk!! And you can't just have one....need variety in your life!! Lol

Love Karren

Diane098
09-19-2006, 02:05 PM
The one I bought is darh brown with a few auburn highlights. Im thinking blonde next!

Karren H
09-19-2006, 02:12 PM
The one I bought is darh brown with a few auburn highlights. Im thinking blonde next!

Yeah!! Blonde's always have more fun!! Lol And be careful...you can get adicted...all of a suden I had 16 wigs!! Now down to 4 but all this hair talk has me wanting more......hehe

Love Karren