PDA

View Full Version : New Skirt

Scotty
09-18-2006, 08:26 PM
Can anyone suggest a good top to go with this?

This was hot, I looked at it, looked at more and went back and bid on this....I should win it I'm sure.

I may wear this one for my first outting this fall/winter!

Helen in OK
09-18-2006, 08:40 PM
White turtleneck or cowl neck sweater top would probably go well, or take it with you to a store and try to color match a top with one of the colors in the skirt.

Now if it only came in black instead of brown. I'm a winter color person.

Helen in OK

Warbender
09-18-2006, 10:20 PM
I would recomend a different floral pattern in the same colors or a solid color in ether a lighter , or darker shade

sissystephanie
09-18-2006, 10:28 PM
I would recomend a different floral pattern in the same colors or a solid color in ether a lighter , or darker shade

:2c: A different floral pattern would be too much! Never mix floral patterns. A Mock Turtleneck in a Cream or very pale rose would look heavenly with that skirt. Wish I had it, and the nerve to wear it in public!:thumbsup:

More girl than man

Scotty
09-18-2006, 10:29 PM
So this may be a spring skirt for next year instead? :)

tekla west
09-18-2006, 10:33 PM
Spring for sure, not winter colors. And do it with a solid color on top, whoever said never mix floral prints was dead on. That skirt is loud enough, it should be the only thing that loud in the look.

Scotty
09-18-2006, 10:35 PM
It's loud but I like that :D

It was advertised as a fall skirt, I guess I've got some to learn about the color differences, I had heard something about dark colors in winter and light in summer/spring..

RikkiOfLA
09-18-2006, 10:35 PM
I don't know where you live, but it looks like you could wear that one all year round.

Winter: rose turtleneck and black knee boots
Spring/fall: white 3/4 sleeve knit or frilly top, black pumps
Summer: Lacy white camisole, white sandals

As you can guess, I think it's a cute skirt!

Rikki

So this may be a spring skirt for next year instead? :)

vbcdgrl
09-18-2006, 10:54 PM
I like it for spring or summer, not fall and winter. I suggest a chocolate brown cami or tank.

Vikki

Snookums
09-18-2006, 11:50 PM
with white stilettos

samantha#1
09-18-2006, 11:54 PM
I have some lovely indian hand made cotton tops that are fully embroided that would suit that skirt very much indeed, I love; right up my alley.
Hugs to all
Samantha

Jennaie
09-19-2006, 12:37 AM
I love the skirt. For me, I would be looking for a beige solid top that had sleeves that came down just below the elbow for that skirt. You have nice taste.:happy: