PDA

View Full Version : Am I turning into his mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheila
09-19-2006, 03:25 AM
:eek: :eek: :OMG:
Think I am turning into his mother, have just been checking ebay out for some skirts and dresses for him to check out when he gets home tonight, found myself thinking your not going out dressed like that :bonk: :bonk:

Think I need to have a :coffee: then go back a more hyped up get go person:tongueout :tongueout

Satrana
09-19-2006, 03:57 AM
Yes you are!............but he will still love you anyway.

Just remember to have the hot milk ready when he gets home:heehee:

Sandra
09-19-2006, 04:01 AM
:eek: :eek: :OMG:
Think I am turning into his mother, have just been checking ebay out for some skirts and dresses for him to check out when he gets home tonight, found myself thinking your not going out dressed like that :bonk: :bonk:

Think I need to have a :coffee: then go back a more hyped up get go person:tongueout :tongueout

Your not on your own Jess, there has been times when we've been shopping and Nigella has picked something up and said"what do you think" my reply has either been " It is something that mum would wear" or "I'm not going out with you dressed like that." :D

Robin Leigh
09-19-2006, 05:55 AM
You don't have to feel like his mother (if you don't want to).
Wives can be protecting & nurturing, too.
As Tracy Thorn sang:

I stand in front of you
I'll take the force of the blow
Protection

You're a boy and i'm a girl
But you know you can lean on me
And I don't have no fear
I'll take on any man here
Who says that's not the way it should be

from "Protection" (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/massiveattack/protection.html), by Massive Attack.

Robin

Angie G
09-19-2006, 09:14 AM
My wife has did this she has a hangup about me in a bra (your not geting a bra but has noproblem with my wearing dresses skirts hose camis or heels:hugs:
Angie

Karren H
09-19-2006, 09:44 AM
Wish we all had a mum like you!! :)

Don't forget to have her pickup her room and make her bed before she can go out and play hop scotch!!

Love Karren

Sheila
09-19-2006, 10:00 AM
Karren,
Bed made cos I did it again, but only cos I was last out of it :D (at least I think I was --- I don't do mornings :D ).

Any playing he/she gonna do they can do with me :bs: :jumping: :winking: - that's if you get me drift.

Is gonna b a :DING :devil: (HOPEFULLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

swiss_susan
09-19-2006, 10:18 AM
Well if she can't go out in it...

She'll just have to stay in :D

Breanne
09-19-2006, 01:42 PM
....before she can go out and play hop scotch!!

Maybe change that to "play with hops and scotch!"

Sheila
09-19-2006, 04:10 PM
Tamara GG,
am almost embarressed (:o )to say this but been there done that, ask Claire Jane about me little hot red number:heehee: :heehee:
Jess

Sheila
09-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Breanne.
awful thing for a Scot to admit but I hate whiskey (:hiding:just in case any Scots are reading this) in any shape or form :blushing: :puke:

Sarah Rabbit
09-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Don't sweat it too much...My S.O. does that All of the time....In fact one of my favourite outfits was found on E-Bay by my wife.

:love: ......Damn I love that woman:love: :love:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Sheila
09-19-2006, 04:59 PM
Sarah Rabbit, have just bought her a nifty night thing :D :D :D boy hope they don't take to long to deliver :winking: :winking: