PDA

View Full Version : Met A Sister

Brianna Lovely
09-19-2006, 05:45 AM
I met a wonderful person over the weekend.

I was out of town and had stopped in a coffee shop for a morning wake up. As I was talking to the counter person, a person with a soft voice asked if they could sit at the vacant seat next to me, I said of course, and glanced at him/her.

My face must have lit up, because "she" gave me a warm smile and said "Why, thank you" and sat next to me. Here I am, in my semi-drab mode, blue pocket-tee shirt, denim skirt, sandals, nails done in exotic berry, and sitting next to me is this lovely person, I'll call "Lisa".

After Lisa was served, I looked at her and said "I love your outfit", she said "thank you, I made it myself". She was wearing a, hmmm, "sheath-dress" type outfit. A bit of a description is in order.
The top part was a white "sports bra" that had been cut and re-sewn to form a deep-vee neckline, but still a tight fit. The center was a patterned stretch material, which was sewn to a white stretch skirt. Lisa had a buzz cut hair style, but with two shoulder length pig-tails, with pink ribbons at the ends, no make up, and her nails were done in a pink glitter polish.

She told me that she was in the home remodeling business and dresses fem, doing construction work, every day. How wonderful.

Meeting Lisa really made my weekend joyful.

Kate Simmons
09-19-2006, 06:46 AM
Nice when that happens. Nicer still that the person is open enough and self assured enough to be comfortable. I've never met anyone being out this way but have arranged to meet some sisters at a local diner en femme sometimes. We're treated okay and just sit there "cackling" like a normal bunch of "hens".:happy: Ericka Kay

uknowhoo
09-19-2006, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the lovely thread, Brianna. Cool story. I do hope you invited her to join us here. :happy: Hugs, Tammi

Brianna Lovely
09-19-2006, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the lovely thread, Brianna. Cool story. I do hope you invited her to join us here. :happy: Hugs, Tammi

I think that I may have seen another sister over the weekend, but she was across the room at a disco, so we did not have a chance to chat.
Yes Tammi, I did happen to mention this group of caring people at crossdressers.com.

sterling12
09-19-2006, 11:46 PM
I live on the West Coast of Florida also. I've never met anyone out and about, dressed en femme......shucks!

Sure wish I had, and sure wish I would! Maybe I'll just have to start looking around more and be more observant.

I'll harken back to a previous thread. I still think we need a secret handshake, or some kind of "Hi-Sign". Hey, it worked for The Little Rascals and it still works for The Mason's. Why not for us, we're like a Secret Society.

Peace and Love, Joanie

PS. I'm very glad you met someone Brianna, do hope it might develope into a lasting friendship.