PDA

View Full Version : Easing Into....

LARIE
09-19-2006, 10:47 AM
As I read the posts, I find more and more, that many of us have SO's that are not quite happy with us as CD's. Some of what I will relate now, I had already mentioned before, but I think if I put my events in order, it may help some of you in becoming more open to your SO.
About a year and a half ago, I found a site, guysingirdles.com. I don't think the site is a CD site, but it does tout the advantages of wearing a girdle. It mentions mens girdles, but really pushes wearing of the womens.
My wife agreed that might be fine for me. I progessed thru different girdles and wound up wearing mostly the all-in-one. A girdle slips on so much easier with panties than with jockey shorts. Pantys now 24/7. I tried not to have much lace in the beginning. Best to ease into that. I even wore panthose in the cooler weather and she was okay with that. Now, with the summer heat, the all-in-one was not comfortable. I mentioned that a bra and panty was no different than an all-in-one. Wife agreed. Bought my first bra and used the short suspender(mentioned by me in previous posts) to keep my flexies, with lace, from rolling. She even bought me a bra. Great comfort. I next mentioned buying some PJ's. I wanted satin and the sale prices in the ladies dept were great. Bought a few pair, but mentioned that a gown might be cooler. Bought a few gowns, short and long and a robe. For my birthday yesterday, SO gave me four more.
She has gone along with each small step of my CD'ing, but only, I believe, since it was only a small step at a time. I also noticed that I am a much nicer person with her and we hold hands a lot when walking. I brought this up, and she agrees.
I get a snicker every once in a while, but I think she has accepted the fact that I am more comfortable under-dressed femme. I doubt I will ever be able to don a wig, make-up, etc., but for the time being, life is good.
I did mention shaving my legs the other day, but I think that will take a little time to ease into. Maybe I can pull a few hairs every day until they are all gone.
I hope the above might give some ideas on being accepted. I am sure if I had donned a bra, panties, hose, etc on her all at once, I'd have H--- to pay.

Karren H
09-19-2006, 11:21 AM
Small steps....now you tell us!! Damn..too late for me!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Tree GG
09-19-2006, 11:26 AM
Larie,

What a very considerate person you are. In all aspects of life, people will respond much more positively if they don't feel the situation is being jammed down their throat.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

Tree GG

sue ellan
09-19-2006, 11:30 AM
small steps is the ansewer and welcome to the forum. this a great place to meet new sisters.:hugs:
sue ellan

Vivian Best
09-19-2006, 11:36 AM
Hi Laurie,

You know what Neil Armstrong said when he set foot on the moon, "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind". Maybe that approach would give us something like "One small step for a man, one giant leap toward a woman!".

Vivian:rose2:

Sandra
09-19-2006, 02:04 PM
See girls small steps do work :) It may take a bit longer to get the full acceptance but you will get there.

JoAnnDallas
09-19-2006, 02:30 PM
I too am talking small steps.
First I got my wife to let me have acrylic nails, since I do have really bad nails.
Second, I got her to let me get my toes polished.
Third, I got her to let me wear clear polish on my nails.
Fourth, I got her to let me wear Hanes and JMS T-Shirts.
Fifth, she doesn't seem to mind that I shave my legs and chest.
Sixth, Walmart had a special on sandles and I decided to buy a pair. She said those are girl sandles, I said, "So, they look Comfortable".

Next I am going to see if she will let me have and wear satin PJ's to bed.

I started having a heat rash problem between my legs late last summer, it has since turned cooler and the rash has gone away, but next spring, I am planning to see if she will let me wear panties instead of my shorts to keep the rash from coming back. sounds reasonable to me....giggle......

The other day I was laying on the couch wearing my Hanes Pink T-shirt, white shorts, bare legs, painted toes and my girly sandles. She walks by holding the cat, stops, looks down at me and then tells the cat, "Daddy is looking all girly". I looked at her for a moment, she walks away, I got up and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the full mirror, smiled and giggled. I did look girly.

Kimberly
09-19-2006, 02:33 PM
I did mention shaving my legs the other day, but I think that will take a little time to ease into. Maybe I can pull a few hairs every day until they are all gone
And the ones you plucked a week ago reappear??

I see a horrible cycle going on there :heehee:

Colleen
09-19-2006, 03:48 PM
I came out a little over a year ago.I have done it all except for the makeup (3) times.Had a cool day-weather wise so I got all femed up,skirt thigh highs 4 inch heels ,slip bra blouse and the apron and did all the house claening for her.Boy did I work a sweat up.I needed a change and tossed all my undies in the wash.An hour later she asked me where my nylons are so I went to the "sock dwar" and gaver her 3 pairs and said thankyou and washed them for me!Didnt say a word.I did get a big hug and a kiss for the domestic work.Slow and easy dose it.