PDA

View Full Version : If caught

heathr1
09-19-2006, 11:21 AM
and disciplined for dressing while younger, did the punishment stop you for a while?

Stephenie S
09-19-2006, 11:40 AM
No, not for a minute.

Julogden
09-19-2006, 11:46 AM
and disciplined for dressing while younger, did the punishment stop you for a while?
I have a foggy memory of playing dress-up with the girl next door when we were probably 5. I was with her in her room, and we were both wearing a pretty party-type dress when her mother came in. I then remember being in a corner with her mother hitting me and telling me that she would kill me if she ever saw me do that again.

I kept dressing, but you'd better believe that I did it on the sly for a long time. My own mother was OK with it when I was little, so that probably helped me recover from the trauma from the neighbor lady, but the memory of what happened at the neighbors was buried until I was an adult, when it came crashing back to me out of the blue one day when I was driving home from work. I actually had to pull over and was in tears for 5 minutes before I could drive again, so I guess there was some mental trauma that I had suppressed for a long time.

Carol:hugs:

geri-tg.
09-19-2006, 11:54 AM
I think I wanted to be cought.It was quite a high. geri

julie w
09-19-2006, 04:15 PM
my mom caught me playing with my sister wearing her clothes I was about
eight, I can remember it like it was yesterday ,she freaked out and pulled the
clothes off me , but back then things like being gay and crossdressing was
against the law , so she was probably worried I might turn into one .
I remember there was a closet where my mom stored clothes and I would sneek stuff out to try it on but never got caught again

sue on sunday
09-19-2006, 04:19 PM
It only stopped me for a little while because i was scared.
I was asked if i wanted to be a girl, I was so scared i said no to all
questions, But in hindsite if i said i wanted to dress as a girl my mum would have let me in my room. :hugs:

MeaganDee
09-19-2006, 09:40 PM
no,,, just more careful

Bernice
09-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Yes, but only for a little while, until I could analyze what I did wrong to get caught, and how to reduce the future risk. I realize children don't come with owner's manuals, but in many ways, my mother's intuition left a lot to be desired. :(

Charleen
09-19-2006, 10:31 PM
My Mom found 1 of her bras I had liberated from the trash that I had extended to fit me. Loved that bra. It was mine not hers any more, and padded to boot! Anyway she was a neat-nik, and decided to clean my closet and found it on the top shelf in the back. She was actually fairly cool about it. Of course I could not deny it's existance, nor that it fit me. After my Ralph Kramden impression, hummina hummina, she just said she never wanted to find anything like that again, and made off with the bra. Scared? Briefly, but right back at it, and she never found anything like that again. The attic was a great place! Love and xxxx, Lily

Teresa Amina
09-20-2006, 06:40 AM
Being nearly caught was traumatising enough, but once I walked past a window and was seen by a neighbor kid. It got all over school:eek: . Talk about traumatised! But stop? No; more careful, more fearful, more paranoid, but never stopped. And the fear twists you up inside, gets in the way of doing what you really want in life.

Sedona
09-20-2006, 06:56 AM
Hi,

I probably started dressing when I was six or seven. Single mom, latch key kid, you know the rest. Hard to admit, but when I was about 12 I "lifted" a few neighbors' panties from the laundry room of the complex we lived in. Needless to say, I got caught after one of the neighbors found out and told mom.

She ended up in putting me in therapy, which seemed over the top at the time, but in retrospect, the therapist basically told me that it wasn't really a "bad" thing to wear girls clothes, but that stealing definately is.

After a few sessions, neither my mom or I ever said another word about it, and I basically bid my time until I moved out and could buy my own stuff (still love mom though).

Larissa
09-20-2006, 07:07 AM
No, but the guilt has lasted a lifetime.

Xaff
09-20-2006, 07:48 AM
For me it wasn't realy that I was caught or something. But my mom always have let me being myself. So I was just a child playing with the boys. But aftel a while I think the school found out that it was maybe a little weird for a girl to only play with the boys. So the actualy said (for the last 2 years on that school) that I needed to play with the girls. And that I couldn't play with the boys.
After that school when I was 12 I (ofcourse) went to another school. There I was friended with the boys and girls. Just normal way. Until I was 3 years later, and the girls only talked about the make-up, boyfriends etc. So from that time I became (from karakter) a boy again. And since the last 2-3 years I am a boy. (also from appearence)
My mother first just encureged me to wear grl clothes, but she soon discovered that I didn't wear it. Although she bought it somethimes for me. Now i buy my own clothes. (It's better, and she fiends everything okey I buy)

Only my name still markes me as a girl. Even the boys on school from diffrent classes I don't know call me a boy.
So I never realy have been punished for it, exept on my first school maybe. (But it everything worked out fine, I found myself)

Morgan

Joy Carter
09-20-2006, 09:10 AM
Never was confronted by anyone about because it was hidden for most of my life. I've been married for over thirty years and my wife lives in denial (Yes Karren it's a river in Egypt :heehee: ) about it so my gender confusion continued till I found this forum. So now I'm growing not only in gender enhancement but as a person as well. I have found some accepting friends and I like myself finally. I feel my life would have dramatically improved had one I had accepted who I was as a child and two society would have accepted me for who I am. But then wouldn't we all now, Cd or not.
:hugs:

christie
09-20-2006, 09:22 AM
I have been caught by my mom and by my wife, when we first started dating. Both times I wasn't comfortable enough with my dressing to tell them what was really going on, but all it did was make me more cautious and wish that I told them when I had the chance to fully explain myself.

Christie

Robin Leigh
09-20-2006, 10:48 AM
But if everything worked out fine, I found myself

You sound quite confident in your identity Morgan. Congratulations! :hugs:
You're certainly sorting these thing out for yourself a lot faster than us oldies. :)

Robin

Robin Leigh
09-20-2006, 10:59 AM
My parents or sisters never caught me, but I did have a few close calls at my parent's house. I posted a story about one incident in the last day or so.

I guess I got caught numerous times by girlfriends. I always tell gfs early in the relationship; some have been accepting, some semi-tolerant. Anyway, girlfriends punish you in different ways to parents, generally...

Robin

Angie G
09-20-2006, 11:35 AM
Never got caught but if I had I don't think I'd stoped :hugs:
Angie

Xaff
09-20-2006, 12:07 PM
You sound quite confident in your identity Morgan. Congratulations! :hugs:
You're certainly sorting these thing out for yourself a lot faster than us oldies. :)

Robin

:D Thank you.
I think it also has to do with how you feel as you treu self. For example. When I needed to behave like the girls and do girl stuf I didn't talk and was very quiet. I just was very unhappy that way. But now for the last years, since I dress and act like a boy I feel much better. Now I know I am cool, and I can speak my mind. And that's something I didn't dare as a girl.

So I would say, do what you feel. (And my attitude is also a little bit of: 'I don't care about what the mayor people whant me to be'. I am me, and you can change me.)

Siobhan Marie
09-20-2006, 12:22 PM
Have never been caught and to be honest I wouldn't have stopped if I did.

:hugs: Anna x

tammie
09-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Hi Everyone: Within a week of wearing my older sisters UW lace bra and matching LLPG my mother was "talking" to me about it. I had left some stains in my sisters LLPG where girls don't leave stains so I was busted. It was about 2 weeks later that I had to "play dressup" again, so then I got into my mother's things.

The next time I was caught by my mother, I was actually wearing her bra garterbelt/stockings LLPG and slip. I was also very erect and she pulled the covers back and saw that too.

My mother was confused and concerned so she asked a friend what she should do for my safety. The best advise she got was to just buy me some things and forget about it. She did that. I soon had my own slip with matching bra and panty set.

eli
09-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Never been caught. I'm a very cautious that's propably because if my mother would found out about my dressing couple years ago she would kick my b**t to the moon and she would send me to a therapy. I don't know what would be her reaction right now and I don't want to know :sad:

nicolecdgal
09-20-2006, 01:52 PM
I always wanted to be able to confide in somebody about my desire to dress up my whole life. However, I was always afraid of the ramifications, especially with my parents. I was dating a girl in college and I knew that she had alot of gay male friends. I figured if she couldn't understand and accept me for who I am, nobody would. Well, I decided to wear my pantyhose under my jeans one night and went over to her place. I wasn't wearing socks so that my bare ankles would show. Well, she saw for some reason and asked me if I was wearing nylons...I obviously admitted it and showed her. Not only did she love it...we ended up dating and engaged for a few more years after that. I wanted her to call me on it...and it worked for me.

Roberta Lynn
09-20-2006, 02:02 PM
My mother found a slip I'd hidden in an old cedar chest in my room. I overheard her talking about it to my older sister. I think she also told her best friend, one of our neighbors. I don't believe she told my dad and she never confronted me about finding it in my room.
Don't know what would have happened if she had confronted me, probably ended up in therapy, except therapy in the 50's was more like this:bonk:

I was a pretty messed up and confused kid
Sure would of been nice to have access to a forum like this back then.

:love:

Blonde
09-20-2006, 02:46 PM
I was never caught, until I moved in with my GF (now wife).
She found a cigarette butt with lipstick on it (it didn't flush down the tolet).
I came "clean"... and told her i was a "lumberjack, and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day" (yes that monty python song), she was concerned at 1st, thinking that one day I might want to losse "mr. winkey" and become a real woman. I don't, "mr winkey" is very much and will always remain part of me.
Now, I always dress for sex, and dress other times too. The only reason I don't dress in public is so as to not cause embarresment to her (and me)

mecloset
09-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Lets see I was about 5 when I first got caught, my mom and dad, especialy my dad went balistic, sat me down had long talk ect... but I did not stop, I merely just found ways to be more private about it, the next time I got caught was around 8, this time they took me to a shrink, still kept doing it, but then all of a sudden my mother change and started allowing me, she wanted to keep it to panties and stocking, although when she was not around I went farther, but no, never stopped just found better ways to get away with it. Probably some of the reasons why I am still so much in the closet.

melisa6
09-20-2006, 05:36 PM
When i was younger my dad saw the history on the computer and i was going to crossdresser sites he comfronted me in tears. It realy made me slow my role for a few years. But not anymore.

susancheerleader
09-20-2006, 08:15 PM

YES!!!! When I was 12-13 years old I kept taking some of my sisters stuff. And kept getting caught and punished for it. I still did it again and again, but after so many punishments, I finaly gave up.
Now I am 42, and live by myself. I redicovered the "feeling" of womens clothes, an started dressing again. There is no one to "punish" me now..... :tongueout

Karen Donna
09-20-2006, 09:07 PM
I grow up with three olders sisters ,and yes I was caught much to my
embarrasment. I started wearing my sisters' panties from 10 years of age,
I believe.I would simply take them out of the dirty clothes basket ,store them in a baseball card box, and slip into them at night under the covers. I ejnoyed everything about it. The feel,the sight of me,and yes even my sister's smell in those dirty panties. Then next morning I would put them back into the "basket". Well one morning I jumped out of bed wearing her pink panties and headed to the bathroom. You guessed it...she say me in the hall, and goodness she told my Mother . We had a Mother/Son talk and I stopped for a brief time,but did start up again.My Mother would look under my covers when she thought I was asleep. Karen Donna

Melissa73
09-20-2006, 11:47 PM
caught? I have been so unlucky.....I have probably been caught by evey family member at one point. But i recall my dad (whom i did not live with) tell me not to wear my sisters clothes again. Yet, i kept wearing them. I even recall my step father asking me, if i wanted to go out to school dressed. I answered. "no!" And meant it. But now, years later i think how fun that would be.

Erica Lynne
09-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Mother and Sis were very supportive (real fortunate for me) but beyond them, I knew I had to be very cautious. I had a few close calls when younger (Dad found my panties in my underwear drawer, but Mom covered for me and said she put them in there by accident as she delivered folded laundry around the house) that kind of scared me into stopping, but those situations only lasted a few weeks or so.

BlkNYLONS
09-21-2006, 02:01 AM
I can not tell you how fearfull I was at getting caught at my very early years of crossdressing. I would study every inch of my mothers drawers making sure her stuff was put back in perfect order as I had found it.

I know we all share different phases of crossdressing growing up. For me it was all about my intense fetish I had for my mothers/aunts beautiful nylon stockings, garters, girdles and spiked heels all those women of that 50's early to mid 60's wore.

When ever home alone, say from school, I would wear every color and style of stockings, garterbelts, open bottom girdles and heels my mother owned. Sometimes I would get brave and open up a brand new box of her stockings. Ever try to replace and fold stockings back around those tissue papers they came in? I always wondered and feared my Mother always knew.

I would always promise myself this would be my last time, but the next time I was ever left alone home I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I walked into my mothers bedroom. I could not wait until I was looking at myself standing in front of her full-length mirror in her high gloss black ultra sheer RHT stockings, garters and spiked heels.

Kiwi Primrose
09-21-2006, 02:56 AM
My Mother was very unimpressed when I wanted to do a permanent clothes swap with my girl cousin when we were about 7 years old.
Did it stop me? Like hell it did! It drove me underground until I left home.
Love
Primrose

easygal84
09-21-2006, 09:44 AM
well actaully go caught recently acouple of weeks ago. its was awefull I had just finished being with this guy when he went to the bathroom and I was getting changed back into my boys clothe when my dad walked in thru the door and caught me in the middle of getting changed in fact I was simply wearing my panties so thankfully I was able to hide everything else before he threw my panties out and told me not to do it agian. but since halloween is around the corner im gonna sneak what I can to my friends house so she can hold on to my costume. im going as a princess to my clubs boo at the zoo. oh back to my story so I got caught and denied that I did anything with the guy and he backed me up but I still got caught dressed up in full makeup too. but thats dead and gone but now I dont have house key to get my dress up time anymore since he took away from me. <cry>

Gabriellia_Cd
09-21-2006, 10:09 AM
never caught, but rember being scard of getting caught, Hell still am, who wants to go get in some positon where you have to take off your drab clothing and underneath is oh so sexy, I still where sexy under drab, but the though is allways poping in my head..

gabby

Karen Johnson
09-21-2006, 12:42 PM
I was caught as a teenager and it only made me be more careful. My first cd memory comes from when I was 5 or 6 years old, dressing up in my sisters panties and dress.

Teresa Amina
09-21-2006, 07:47 PM
I feel my life would have dramatically improved had one I had accepted who I was as a child and two society would have accepted me for who I am. But then wouldn't we all now, Cd or not.

A catch in my throat and a tear in my eye with this!:hugs:

brijal_in
09-21-2006, 08:31 PM
Yes, but only for few days....I feel very uncomforable wearing male undergarments.

Barb Valentine
09-21-2006, 08:37 PM
Close but never caught
Luckily

Lisa Renee
09-21-2006, 10:58 PM
I was caught at 15, walking out on the street, by the Police. I was taken to Juvie and had to stay over night. My brother had to bring me clothes the next morning so I could go home with him. Throught the whole ordeal I was really scared. The only thing I had been charged with was curfue violation, but volenterred to go to counseling, which I did for 6 months. Where of course I was told there was really nothing wrong with dressing as a girl. And actually through the experience I stopped dressing for over 4 years or so. But of course the desire did come back, because here I am