PDA

View Full Version : CrossDressing Crime Ring

AlysonCD
09-19-2006, 02:21 PM
Did anybody on here hear about this? I saw it on the news last in my hometown, (Mississippi) There is a guy dressing up and going to stores and stealing peoples wallets. Happened in the part of town I work at. This is all we need now...

sue ellan
09-19-2006, 02:27 PM
that is just all that we need now.
sue ellan

fionasboots
09-19-2006, 02:32 PM
So, I expect (s)he's here somewhere then?

I hope she realises she could get banned from the forum for stealing, it's gotta be against the rules!

So what would you wear to go out picking pockets? Can't be too glamorous otherwise you'd stand out too much ... heels would probably be a no-no as well, I mean they'd make so much noise and they'd be difficult to run in!

On a serious note, I agree, anything that links cross dressing to anything else is bound to be bad news as people are more inclined to focus on the 'weird' bit than anything else!

Ashlee
09-19-2006, 02:36 PM
I remember while living in south Florida back in 90-92 there was a series of break in's at womens clothing stores. The police had suspected that the thieves were a band of crossdressers that were breaking in to steal and of course wear the clothing. I don't remember anything else regarding it, maybe someone from Florida can chime in and add to the thread.

Sheila
09-19-2006, 04:25 PM
On a serious note, I agree, anything that links cross dressing to anything else is bound to be bad news as people are more inclined to focus on the 'weird' bit than anything else!

Whats weird about crossdressing --------- or the peeps that do it :D :tongueout :bs: I know a really great guy that does it n anybody that calls him weird has got me to answer 2 :bs: