PDA

View Full Version : Boxing Day Sales

Celeste GG
12-26-2004, 02:03 AM
Ok this is getting out of hand... !!!

just got back from the post Christmas sales and bought more CD clothes for my "girls" than I did for myself. :eek:

May be this should be in the "You know you're a crossdresser when..." post

I bought lots of after five and evening dresses. Sequins featuring big here this year... and lots of black ... and remember it's summer here. :cool:

will post some pics soon. (then would like opinions)

would like to know if you dress well, when in drab as a boi, or don't care and save all the shopping for your girl self????

Tristen Cox
12-26-2004, 05:33 AM
would like to know if you dress well, when in drab as a boi, or don't care and save all the shopping for your girl self????

The later definitly of the two definitly. I just get plain clothes for drab it dosen't matter much to me cause I'm only wearing them when I have to nowadays. And yes post those pics Celeste. Comments are free around here :D

Hugs
Tristen

MonaSmith
12-26-2004, 05:56 AM
Ok this is getting out of hand... !!!

just got back from the post Christmas sales and bought more CD clothes for my "girls" than I did for myself. :eek:Hi Celeste,

Your girls are very lucky, I am green with envy.

I think that even if you dress well in drab, it's still drab. Oooh brown OR black shoes, so much choice!!! Girls have far more choice and variety, and can dress to suit thier mood, men get to be smart or comfortable, rarely both at once. Bitter? Me? Lol.
Oh, and when I'm not Mona (sob!), I go for comfort. It's hard enough to wear those drab clothes anyway, why make it harder.

DonnaT
12-26-2004, 11:08 PM
Don't particularly like buying drab clothes. Heck, I've gone froma 48 inch waist to just under 42, and still wouldn't go buy proper fitting clothes.

Tpday, to go along with the black top I got on Xmas, I bought a pair of black high heeled boots 5" with the fur around the top, zips up the back. And a black velvet skirt (my wife bought it actually). Now I need someplace to wear the new ensemble.

Sweet Susan
12-27-2004, 01:48 AM
Will you take me shopping with you? :p

sarahhotchick
12-31-2004, 06:02 PM
hi Celeste,

well sounds like me spend all the money on the b_ _ ch :D

can not wait to see the new things You bought. :D

hope to cya on the 21st Jan

b_ _ ch sarah xxxxxx

melody
12-31-2004, 06:28 PM
I usually try to dress well, with both wardrobes. I like both wardrobes and value both my masculine and feminine sides.

Kaye_martin
12-31-2004, 06:33 PM
I am always exceptionally well dressed in chap mode, ....
My chap wardrobe consists entirely of ....... Ermenegildo Zegna .....

Allison: Great taste in 'chap mode'

kaye_martin