PDA

View Full Version : Its so annoying

Emeralddragon
09-19-2006, 04:45 PM
Ok remember how I said that my friend of 9 years was staying with me and my girlfriend for the summer. Well as you know summers over. He moved away back home. he was supposed to be starting a course and thats why he moved back. Anyway college started and we got a new flatmate.

So this girl anyway she comes in every night and makes a racket so we cant relax. I cant relax in my special way of dressing too often cos I dont feel comfortable enough in the place right now. I am back to dressing in my room again and its just not as good. It was nice having some room to walk about and be myself. Now I can only do it late in the evenings when myself and my GF dont need anything from the kitchen so we dont have to leave the room till morning. Its just not the same. i miss my freedom of movement.

Yes i know some people are worse off but some are better off so just let me have my bitching session.:bonk:

Oh and Yarrr!

Why are pirates pirates? Because they yarrrrr!!!

Yay talk like a pirate day.

Karren H
09-19-2006, 05:05 PM
That sucks!! Bet things would change if you started walking around in the evening in just a bra and panties... But then againn that could just make things worse!! If you had a flat mate before how were you able to dress and move about then?

Maybe it time to dressup and go out for the evening once in a while!!

Love Karren

Jasmine Ellis
09-19-2006, 05:16 PM
You were in the flat frist right then just come out and say you are a cross dresser and if you don't like it the door is there. Well something like that

Emeralddragon
09-19-2006, 05:18 PM
The last flatmate we had was an old friend and I came out to him because of lots of stressful stuff happening at home.

As for going out..... Id wet myself before getting to the front door. The thought terrifies me.

Student accomodation doesnt give me any power. I wish it did. Nice thought though. Oh how id love to do something like that.