PDA

View Full Version : halloween crossdressing

nicky
09-19-2006, 07:52 PM
:happy: hi its me halloween is coming up and me and my girlfriend are crossdressing to gether and i was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on my costume im going as a hooker and shes my pimp so if anybody has any sugestions on my costumes let me know

angelfire
09-19-2006, 07:56 PM
I'd say go with the obvious for a hooker. Fishnets, short black skirt (likely leather), and either pumps or knee-high leather boots would be my suggestion.

gingerli
09-19-2006, 09:05 PM
I work in what is usually euphemistically referred to as an "adult" bookstore.
The hookers who work in the environs of the place tend to dress like the house fraus that they typically are.....jeans,non-revealing tops,tennies......anything to avoid calling attention to themselves, especially from the gendarmes....the only way you can tell that they ARE working is that they hang out for hours on end except for the occasional pick-up and trip to other more discreet locales for their quickies.
That having been said, the obvious costume look for a hooker is to be......well.....OBVIOUS. Short skirt (mini or micro), abbreviated top, lotsa cheap junk jewelry, way too much make-up, biggest hair you can find, a liter or two of cheap flowery perfume, longest fake fingernails you can manage with, fishnet stockings over extra shiny thigh-high stockings.......in other words, try to look like Madonna from 20 years ago or Britney, Christina, or Avril of the last coupla years

missy collins
09-19-2006, 09:41 PM
thats what timmy wants me to be, so thats what im doin'. hes doin peter.:happy: missy

angelfire
09-19-2006, 09:43 PM
I actually have 2 friends (they are going out) and she is going as tinkerbell and he is going as peter pan. She is excited cause she gets to put him in tights (He is macho, and is normally totally against the idea), so she seems pretty excited because she wants to humiliate him.

Marissa Mae
09-20-2006, 12:27 AM
3 years ago I dressed as a hooker and my ex-gf went as a ****ty looking cop :hugs: it was the greatest!! I wore a metallic silver tube dress, fishnets, platform pumps, long blonde hair, silver nails, makeup... :happy:

It was the greatest! People didn't recognize me at first, got my ass grabbed alot! Walking out in high heels and barely nothing is a rush like no other!!!

I want to do that again this year!!! But I have to be careful so as to not make people think it is a regular thing :(

Joy Carter
09-20-2006, 03:15 AM
Every time I dress it's Holloween, I just try not to scare the children :o

Kate Simmons
09-20-2006, 04:16 AM
All the suggestions sound good so far if you are really sure you want to look like that. Just don't "hook" too many, okay? People tend to get somewhat "nutty" around Halloween and may take you seriously.:happy: Ericka Kay

angelfire
09-20-2006, 11:18 AM
3 years ago I dressed as a hooker and my ex-gf went as a ****ty looking cop :hugs: it was the greatest!! I wore a metallic silver tube dress, fishnets, platform pumps, long blonde hair, silver nails, makeup... :happy:

It was the greatest! People didn't recognize me at first, got my ass grabbed alot! Walking out in high heels and barely nothing is a rush like no other!!!

I want to do that again this year!!! But I have to be careful so as to not make people think it is a regular thing :(

She coulda hand-cuffed you and brought you back for solicitation of sex :D

Nigella
09-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Halloween is the only time of the year when its safe to take Sandra out :devil:

As to the original post, well TV seems to be your best source of material for that "Happy Hooker" look.

Sedona
09-20-2006, 06:32 PM
Hi Nicky,

A few years ago, I had no idea what to wear, my girlfriend at the time (had no idea I'm a CD) suggested I go as a girl. I ended up with flip flops, a WAY too tight white mini skirt (she was about a size four), and red shiny tube top that may as well have been a corset. She slapped some blue eye shadow on me and pink lipstick (oh the horror). I pretty much looked like a baboon's butt, but was definately a good time.

You might take a look through lip-service.com
They have some stuff that would definately be "hookery." Head straight to the clearance section, they occasionally have stuff at half off, or more.

Shiny
09-20-2006, 06:35 PM
yeah, been there done that, and won't do it again!

I did the Halloween "drag" bit years ago and evidently did a bit "too good" with my "babe" look. The shaved legs, silky nylons (see my avitar) and the garters got noticed as did the size 13 stiletto heels when people asked "Gee I didn't know they made high heels that big, and where did you get those shoes?"

While other guys either camped it up or tried their best to look like hookers or whatever, I came off looking a bit too good and noticed the glances and the whispers. Not a pleasant evening if you know what I mean. After the liquor began flowing though I was able to "blow it off" and finally things settled down. But since "we" folk in here are way better at doing the drag thing than anybody else doing it for a lark be careful if you chance to go out enfemme!

LeahCD2002
09-20-2006, 06:50 PM
Nicky,

Take the opportunity and run with it gurl! Big hair, big makeup and big attitude! My personal motto, "the tighter the better", giggles.

Enjoy,

Leah

Charleen
09-20-2006, 08:52 PM
Gotta have a tear in one of the fish net stockings though.

Khriss
09-20-2006, 09:02 PM
..been there ..done that ... wanna hear ...bout it ??
xx"K"

Felicia Fox
09-20-2006, 09:10 PM
hi,

i love halloween i saw an episode of the tv show cops you could dress up as a classy ***** and wear a big fur i know that pimps wear furs too why not you both wear furs, try ebay i buy all my furs on ebay. :love: Felicia

natasha
09-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Last year.....Purple mini skirt, fishnets, lighted heels (they lit when i walked.....very cute), silver wig, and big hoop clip on ear rings...........Truthfully, it was the start and I cant be happier. Have fun!!!!!

angelfire
09-20-2006, 10:19 PM
Now I really wanna go as a hooker. Sounds so sexy.

jjjjohanne
09-21-2006, 06:54 AM
Here's my idea from two years ago. Dress as a woman and decorate your head like a dog. Have 8 breasts. Be a female dog!

Going half as female and half as male doesn't expose your CDing interests too badly. Choose your footwear carefully. If your feet are big, you will get questions about where you found your shoes. Thank goodness for Payless and their size 13 women's shoes! Without them, what would I tell people? (and where would I get my shoes??)

Dressing like a particular type of girl works. Cheerleader, girl scout, your boss, pregnant lady, maid (conservative). I don't recommend being wonder woman, Xena warrior princess, etc. That seems a bit too obvious to me. A cheerleader might be too obvious as well.

Then there are the options to dress as something masculine, but just wear all women's clothes. Dress as a colonial man wearing white hose, capris, etc. Dress like a french renaissance king with white hose, low heels, capris, ruffled shirt, etc. Dieter from sprockets. Dress in one of those big pumpkin costumes with tights. Ronald McDonald if you can find school bus colored womenswear!

MarinaTwelve200
09-21-2006, 04:17 PM
I devised the "Perfect" CD Halloween costume. The GYPSY FORTUNE TELLER

Like the (too often done)"Hooker", you get to wear exotic makeup, fake eyelashes and long nails. And you get to wear a lot of skirts and "figure flaw" conceiling shawls and scarfs and other archaic, exotic stuff like fishnet hose and fingerless net gloves etc.---also lots of flashy jewlery.

And its much more "Halloween" than a generic "Girl" or "Hooker".

You can be as "ugly" or "sexy" as you like---and you even can deny you are dressed as a girl, by claiming to be a "Character" if you feel the need to do so.

I did this in 2004 at my adult sunday school Halloween party--and WON the costume contest.

http://www.geocities.com/marina_twelve/Mvera2.jpg

corsetman
09-21-2006, 05:16 PM
that was fun for me last year!!!

angelfire
09-21-2006, 09:46 PM
Then there are the options to dress as something masculine, but just wear all women's clothes. Dress as a colonial man wearing white hose, capris, etc. Dress like a french renaissance king with white hose, low heels, capris, ruffled shirt, etc. Dieter from sprockets. Dress in one of those big pumpkin costumes with tights. Ronald McDonald if you can find school bus colored womenswear!

One of my friends did the colonial frenchman last year. He made it himself, and it turned out really well. And it looked authentic. But basically everything he bought for the costume was in the women's department.

White tights for the long socks, women's overcoats (the men's weren't what he was looking for in fabric wise), a frilly blouse, white gloves, a long blond wig, etc. It was well done though.

I only had to buy elbow length black gloves & a leather skirt. I went as Cloud from Final Fantasy 7, and he has a black 1/2 skirt thing, and wears long gloves.

GraceUSA
09-21-2006, 10:34 PM
speaking from experience... just be prepared to never be able to live it down. Its been two years now since I went out holloween in femme and I still have it come up in conversations with friends.

But with holloween coming up again... I'm tempted to do it again. Not because I want to scare them again, its because all the costumes for women are so much better than the ones for men in the shops.

Sejd
09-21-2006, 10:37 PM
Personaly, I think that if you take your crossdressing seriously, why would you want to parade like a joke on Halloween???? I just don't get it.
If you know that your sexuality is femme, then I don't understand why anyone would want to be a part of something which makes Dress up acceptable only on a childrens fools night. What's the point you are making about yourself?
Sejd

angelfire
09-21-2006, 10:40 PM
Well, some of us are still in the closet. Thus, halloween is an 'excuse' to let us come out and have a smaller chance of being harrassed or insulted. It is more likely to be accepted as it being a costume, and it is alot less intimidating when everyone else is dressed up as something else too.

Ellie
09-21-2006, 10:57 PM
What to be... what to be???...

Here is my usual list of choices:

French Maid
Cheerleader
Vamp
Dom
Nurse
Cop
Harem girl

Hmmmm... I kinda like the last one... I could get a "I dream of Jeannie" outfit.

Lourie James
09-22-2006, 12:25 PM
If your looking for costumes for you and your SO try BuyCostumes.net thay have a great salection. and if you need a large size thay have 10 pages of some realy cute costumes

Lori.

suzy
09-22-2006, 01:01 PM
I am considering an American Indian "Sqaw." The outfit won't be hard to put together or expensive. A brown short skirt with a western brown vest and headband with a feather...then of course modest makeup and moccasins... Yeah. maybe I will...:thumbsup:

sparks
09-22-2006, 01:07 PM
I did awitch costume a couple of years ago but The wife freaked when I was going to make boobies. Apparently witches don't have breasts. But it was all good fun in the end. Maybe I looked more like a warlock?

siennacd
09-22-2006, 01:27 PM
I agree w/Angelfire, I don't look at it as making a joke of cding, it's just a way to express yourself w/o the feeling of being intimidated. Some crossdressers can't go out in public either they are closeted still or they wouldn't pass as easily. Halloween is a perfect escape to go out en femme and experience the world as a women.

Sienna

MarinaTwelve200
09-22-2006, 05:29 PM
I did awitch costume a couple of years ago but The wife freaked when I was going to make boobies. Apparently witches don't have breasts. But it was all good fun in the end. Maybe I looked more like a warlock?

Thats a new one on me. I never heard that. Of Course Witches have breasts! Haven't you ever heard the term "Cold as a witch's tit"? :D

Robin Leigh
09-23-2006, 01:11 PM
The hookers who work in the environs of the place tend to dress like the house fraus that they typically are.....jeans,non-revealing tops,tennies......anything to avoid calling attention to themselves, especially from the gendarmes....

Is prostitution still illegal where you live? How barbaric! :(

Robin

jjjjohanne
09-23-2006, 10:27 PM
Period costumes:
Flappers
40's Military woman
Gypsy was a good one!

Angie G
09-24-2006, 11:40 AM
I don't know but let us know how much you make hun :hugs:
Angie

Jasmine Ellis
09-24-2006, 04:09 PM
what ever you go as enjoy yourself

Andrea's Lynne
09-24-2006, 06:00 PM
I went to a Halloween party YEARS ago and my friends still bring it up. Some of them really thought I was a woman who had decied to not come in costume......I think they had too much to drink!

Anyway, I worry about dressing at Halloween since then as I think the "pattern" of my costume choice will be easy to spot.

................but I loved being in dress, hose, heels, wig, and makeup all night. I got to sit with the ladies and listen to "girl talk." They were impressed with my shaved legs and painted toes, and seemed to accept me as "one of the girls" that night. What fun!!!!

Annie(ozcd)
09-24-2006, 06:12 PM
What about doctors and nurses - http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/17981.jpg?is=325,325,0xffffff - from buycostumes.com

Annie(ozcd)
09-24-2006, 06:16 PM
Or Dorothy - http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/17770.jpg?is=325,325,0xffffff or even http://zoom.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/19916.jpg?zm=400,400,1,0,0

and Scarecrow - http://zoom.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/6840.jpg?zm=400,400,1,0,0