PDA

View Full Version : Strutting your stuff

angelfire
09-19-2006, 08:03 PM
Something a little interesting just happened about 5 minutes ago.

I had to take the garbage out to the curb from our backyard. Now, before I decided to do this, I put on black pantyhose and a thong. So I am walking back to take more out and my mom is watching me. I comment "You don't have to watch me you know..."

and she replies "I know. you just look so different, even your walk."

The tightness and feeling of the pantyhose I feel made my steps a little shorter because of the stretch to them.

When I went back inside I asked her what she had meant. She said "You are just so different now. You are walking with more confidence than before."

Now, I have lost alot of weight, and its true my confidence has gone up alot (even more now that I have 'come to terms' with my CDing). I just thought it was funny that wearing pantyhose makes me walk more confidently. :heehee:

Joy Carter
09-19-2006, 08:13 PM
I know I carry my self differently now that I have accepted myself. No butt wiggle more of a glide with shorter steps. I guess I'm happy with myself now.:D

gingerli
09-19-2006, 08:32 PM
I know that I'm more assertive, more confident, more ME when I'm undie-dressed. I am definitely more successful at dealing with the other sex when I'm wearing something that would normally be found on them, if they happen to be that in touch with their own femininity. Of course, it CAN be a little dicey when we start into making out, and I SUDDENLY remember what exactly I happen to be wearing!!!!!!!!!!!

angelfire
09-19-2006, 08:48 PM
But I just generally have become more assertive and confident since I have lost weight and come to terms with it. I don't wear panties when out, or any other female clothes so I don't have to worry about it. I think i would cause me more stress thinking about if they were to find out.

Jennaie
09-19-2006, 09:03 PM
I wear my panties all the time, I don't even think about it anymore. I can't imagine wearing mens underwear. I would feel like a woman doing something wrong.

Rachel Morley
09-19-2006, 09:11 PM
The tightness and feeling of the pantyhose I feel made my steps a little shorter because of the stretch to them.
I'm more inclined to think that it's all to do with what's going on in your head when you're feeling femme. I know I move differently and my mannerisms are way more girly for a guy when I'm feeling femme, and I also know for a fact that it isn't necessary for me to be fully en femme to achieve that feeling.

So what I'm saying is perhaps it's not got anything to do with the functionality of your pantyhose, maybe you're just naturally more feminine and walk more confidently when you are dressed appropriately :D

Byllie
09-19-2006, 09:11 PM
I always wear panties, now, and my toes are painted a sparkly pink. I also trim and slightly tweeze the eyebrows. But these are mere externals of a change inside. I'm allowing myself to be masculine and feminine all the time, and not be ashamed of the blend. No, I'm not like "one of the guys", nor am I "one of the girls (GGs, that is)." I'm me, and I'm really happy to be me, no matter what that is. And it does add confidence to the way I interact with other. I'm more likely to express a feeling, not bottle it away. Life feels easier to deal with.

angelfire
09-19-2006, 09:17 PM
Oh, I definitely express my feelings too. Of course, it is usually frustration and anger, sometimes sadness. I don't cry, but I still discuss the problems when I am having them. Talking it out helps me deal with them alot better. I would say I am more "one of the guys" though.

Karren H
09-19-2006, 09:29 PM
Good for you!! After all it is all about attitude!!!

Love Karren

LadyLiz GG
09-19-2006, 11:47 PM
It is awsome to be yourself. Just do it.

Kate Simmons
09-20-2006, 04:28 AM
I wear my panties all the time, I don't even think about it anymore. I can't imagine wearing mens underwear. I would feel like a woman doing something wrong.I wondered why you made that comment before when I said I wore guy's underwear as Ericka. I guess panties are important to some gals, I just didn't realize just HOW important. Guess our CD brothers feel the same way about panties though. They think they are doing something wrong if they wear them. I love you all for who you are.:happy: Ericka Kay