PDA

View Full Version : Open Toed Pantyhose

marykrissmithcd
09-19-2006, 08:07 PM
Has anyone tried open toed pantyhose. I saw them on QVC and are to be worn with thong sandals either flats or heels. Are they comfortable? They recommend them for someone with a nice petticure.

Kaitlyn Michele
09-19-2006, 10:10 PM
mary..i wore them alot this summer..

they look really good in most shoes and although i wouldnt say they are uncomfortable, it can get a little tight between the big toe and the rest of your toes..

i love them and have many pairs

michele

Bernice
09-19-2006, 10:30 PM
I didn't care for my only pair. They were perhaps a little too tight, and very heavy knit, so kept coming down by themselves. I never liked the look on the feet unless I tucked the open end inside a pump, which could then give me blisters under the toes. Nuff said?

Jodi
09-20-2006, 08:11 PM
I have worn them for several years and like the look with sandals. Be advised that to look right, the front strap on the shoe must be wide enough to cover the end of the hose. Toeless hose do not look good if the end of the hose is showing, therefore sandals with a narrow front strap do not work well with toeless hose.

Jodi

Charleen
09-20-2006, 08:59 PM
Don't think I'd like them. I do like the look of my polished toes under nylon. Love and XXXX, Lily

Bernadina
09-20-2006, 11:39 PM
I wear them often with open toed shoes. Not thongs as I don't like them. Its a nice way to show of my pedicure in the summer.

Warbender
09-22-2006, 10:59 AM
I havant found any in the colors i am looking for. which meens that i havent tried thenm yet:straightface: