PDA

View Full Version : How many are too many?

Jamsey
09-19-2006, 08:48 PM
Was out shopping for drab, when my Fem side kicked in and said "What about me?" My other side said, "don't have time". Fem side said "Too bad, we make time. (Have issues, I know)

So anyway, was at Penny's, they had one of their usual sales. Ended up in the Bra section, of course. Picked up a Delicates pup, beautiful blue color and my first Lily of France pup, cute little lace one.

But I don't need any more bras right now. So what gives? Is there ever enough feb attire?

P.S. also got this cute little black waist cincer, on sale of course. Also know this probably has come up before but I'm new.

Jamsey.

Jennaie
09-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Can't begin to tell you how many times I have been in Pennys and said to myself, "but you already own 50 pair of panties", oh well, another 14 won't make much difference then will it?

LaurenS.
09-19-2006, 09:36 PM
A gilr can never have enough panties...especially pink ones!!

angelfire
09-19-2006, 09:45 PM
A gilr can never have enough panties...especially pink ones!!

Amen sister!

Charleen
09-19-2006, 10:37 PM
DID SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SHOPPING? WOKE ME UP! SHOPPING? WHERE? WHEN? I KNOW WHY! LET'S GO! Love and xxxx, Lily

Blonde
09-20-2006, 06:05 AM
Is there ever enough fem attire?
Jamsey.

Short answer:
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

Billijo49504
09-20-2006, 06:09 AM
I hope you got matching panties for the bra...BJ

Marla S
09-20-2006, 06:12 AM
But I don't need any more bras right now. So what gives? Is there ever enough feb attire?

Well, this might be a point where CDing leads to addictive behavior.
But hey .... others collect old stamps that have really no practical use.:D

DeeDee3
09-20-2006, 06:35 AM
The only time I limit myself is when I'm out of money. DeeDee3

sue ellan
09-20-2006, 06:39 AM
Amen sister!

the same goes for me. just love to shop. going shopping today for a wig and other things that might catch my eye.
sue ellan

Larissa
09-20-2006, 07:13 AM
I think I have finally enough bras. Now, about skirts... :happy:

angelfire
09-20-2006, 11:15 AM
My wardrobe is still small, so I am still looking for more cute items to add. I personally don't like bras so much, so I only own 2 and rarely wear them, so I'm fine for that. Panties though, I don't think I could ever have enough. Mind you, I think owning more than 1 pair the same is pointless. Gotta have variety.

I also shop thrift for most things, so it helps to make the buying not so pricey.

Paula Thomas
09-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Jamsey - re "But I don't need any more bras right now."

As I always say, "What does 'need' have to do with it."

mecloset
09-20-2006, 03:14 PM
Yeah I know what it is like, your out and about and you spot this cute item that you just must have. I like to think of the new movie "Over the Hedge" where the bear character says it better than anyone else, "Enough is just never Enough." We must really be in touch with our femine sides because how many time, that is if you have an S.O. or even if you dont, do you see the G.G.s buying things they dont need. So I say if you have the extra, splurge and treat yourself like the lady you are.

krisybryant
09-20-2006, 03:30 PM
The mall is affectionately known as the black hole for me now after I went there 4 days in a row for Labor Day sales.

I do pretty good limiting bra and panty purchases though. The roommate on the other hand went nuts and bought several when I came out to her, but alas they were her size not really mine or my taste. So, I had to stock my drawer with my size and style.

The sets do make good gifts too (hint hint SO's). :)

Siobhan Marie
09-20-2006, 03:37 PM
You never have enough of anything, you always want more. The only limit is money.

:hugs: Anna x

Jamsey
09-20-2006, 08:37 PM
From readiing other threads I thought this would be the responses I would be getting. Sometimes I have no control at all on buying items, especially if I see one thing I like, I hardly ever get out of a store with just that one item. Drab items, no problem but fem stuff. Oh girls, do I have to watch it.

I just started buying for myself last year so my wardrobe is still small. I try to buy sets, like a top and skirt. Right now I really like skirts and really like bras. Haven't got into panties too much yet, but I feel it coming. Pennys was closing while I was browsing. So some really nice ones were on sale, but ran out of time to find a match for my new blue bra.

Well there is always next week.

Jamsey.

Keely
09-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Don't know how many is too many but went shopping after work and added 2 tops, a long skirt and 3 pairs of panties to the collection.:happy: