PDA

View Full Version : Dreams of a Crossdresser

DeniseNJ
09-19-2006, 08:50 PM
Has anyone of you ever picked up one of those books that break down the meanings of your dreams??? A dream Dictionary!!! I am sure many of you have a recouring dream that you can remember . Well for as long as I can remember , every once and a while I have a dream where I am out in public in my underware. It takes the form of being somewhere different but I distinctly remember having to walk by people in my undies or trying to hide and cover up... Well I pick up this book yesterday and the the meaning of a dream like that is ::
{A anxiety of being found out] {something that you are hiding} { To be seen in your underware is to be seen for what you really are } {It can also mean that you are trying hard to conform and be someone that you are not}
This dream can also be interpreted as symbolic of the dreamers feeling regarding his or her sexuality !! Reading this really blew my mind!!! It makes absolute sence...:eek: any of you girls dream of this ??

angelfire
09-19-2006, 08:54 PM
I have read a few, and none of them were accurate. I try to generally interpret my own dreams based on what they could mean with my experiences. Alot of the time the interpretations in books are so far off because they lack a major part: circumstance.

Jennaie
09-19-2006, 08:54 PM
Yes, quite often. Usually it envolves me being in high school and somehow I end up without clothing and don't know how to get to my car, locker, home, etc.

I always end up in front of people naked. Usually women. This is the kind of dream that I wake up from.

Just one of my recurring dreams, I won't talk about the others, they are absurd.

angelfire
09-19-2006, 09:08 PM
Most of mine make little sence.

And the highschool naked thing...I have practically lived that. Our school had a formal 'initiation' for first years, where you could sign up. They made it sound like fun, so me and a bunch of new friends signed up. Anyway, it ended up being all outside, raining, and the whole thing was pretty dirty (they poured mustard and ketchup all over us, and sour milk, broke eggs on us, alphaghettis, 1000 island salad dressing, even vasaline in our hair, etc.) anyway, we ended up having to shower after in the school change rooms. Anyway, we all ended up in just our underwear and showered, and threw out the rest cause it was so dirty. Anyway, it hit me once I got out of the shower: My change of clothes was in my locker 1/2 way across the school. :Angry3: So I borrowed my friends towel, wrapped it around my waist, and ran to my locked, wet, covered in everything & anything still (The showers were too packed to actually get clean). Everyone pointed and laughed as I walked there and back. Bad experience anyway.

But I don't have many recurring dreams. At least none that are embarrassing.

KarenSusan
09-19-2006, 11:36 PM
I always end up in front of people naked. Usually women. This is the kind of dream that I wake up from.

Yeah, this is the kind of dream I have too. I wonder how many people have this same dream.

Robin Leigh
09-20-2006, 12:53 AM
I used to dream of being naked in a public place when younger. I think it's significant that everybody else in the dream seems not to notice that I'm not dressed properly. These days when that theme arises, I'm usually in women's underwear, not totally naked, but the feel of the dream is essentially the same. I'm most prone to dreaming I'm dressed if I go to bed wearing a bra, especially if it's a little bit tight. Makes sense to me.

Robin

Joy Carter
09-20-2006, 03:04 AM
God can't remember my last dream it's been so long ago. I have had one dream about CD and that I was caught by someone I didn't know. I have dreamed mostly about an unrequited love, no one special. That is funny because I have the love of my life in my SO, So what does that mean +?

Kate Simmons
09-20-2006, 04:22 AM
Depends on the context of the dream, current conditions while you are sleeping (environmental) and possibly what you had for dinner. Symbols do not mean the same thing to all people, as it's YOUR mind that is creating the scenerio and acting out the script. I've learned that certain images are specific to myself where they mean something entirely different. Sometimes it takes me a while even to remember them, once I do, I have to ponder what things could possibly mean. As I said, though, your dreams are specific to you and no amount of "interpretation books" can tell you something that only you, yourself know. :happy: Ericka Kay

Melinda Lou
09-20-2006, 01:45 PM
We have one of those dream-interpretation books sitting around at our office, and we all joke that none of the dreams it offers explanations for mean anything positive.

I don't have too many dreams that involve crossdressing, but I did have one recently that involved bra-shopping. The weird thing was that in the dream, I wasn't en femme or even shopping with passing in mind, it was just an alternate universe where men wore bras as a natural thing--and lacy ones, no less. :). There was a female sales clerk in the dream who was very helpful and not concerned at all. Anyone else have a dream in which you weren't trying to be feminine, but where the feminine was masculine, so to speak?