PDA

View Full Version : A different kind of shopping question

sissystephanie
09-19-2006, 09:11 PM
How many of you "ladies" have a hard time going into a Women's clothing department without buying some thing? I stopped in a local Kohl's Department store just to use the restroom. As luck would have it, I had to pass thru the Misses department to get there. On the way back out I just had to browse for a "few" minutes. About an hour later I finally left, with 3 new tops and 2 new pairs of pants. (just under $100.00, but who is counting?). This isn't the first time I have done this, and I wonder if others have this addiction. Guess it is better than a lot of other addictions, unless I run out of money, or worse...Closet space!

More girl than man

Karren H
09-19-2006, 09:30 PM
Me...Me....Me!!!!

Love Karren

LaurenS.
09-19-2006, 09:31 PM
While I may not make a purchase, I certainly do enjoy looking and admiring the clothes and picking out things I would love to buy. I'd be in the poorhouse if I bought things everytime I went in. It's funny how I start at Sears tool department and end up in a women's department somewhere.

Jenna1561
09-19-2006, 09:40 PM
Me Too, me too, me too - LOVE to Shop.

Jenna

Charleen
09-19-2006, 10:50 PM
Don't have the budget to buy regularly, but can kill an hour browsing when I just popped in to buy some aspirin! Love and xxxx, Lily

angelfire
09-19-2006, 10:53 PM
When I shop thrift (Which is pretty much all I can afford at this point) I generally browse everything, and take around an hour just looking, then decide if there is anything I want to buy.

KarenSusan
09-19-2006, 11:24 PM
While I may not make a purchase, I certainly do enjoy looking and admiring the clothes and picking out things I would love to buy. I'd be in the poorhouse if I bought things everytime I went in. It's funny how I start at Sears tool department and end up in a women's department somewhere.

:iagree:

LadyLiz GG
09-19-2006, 11:42 PM
When the going gets tough the tough go shopping! And if the shoe fits buy it!

brandie
09-20-2006, 09:14 AM
havent been shopping latly but the itch is building
every time i go by a store i wont to stop and shop tell i dropbut budget says no

darnit i hate when that happens

brandie

Billijo49504
09-20-2006, 09:55 AM
Guilty as charged. Did I say charge it? BJ

Lawren
09-20-2006, 09:58 AM
Lawren raises her hand with a sheepish grin.:D

Angie G
09-20-2006, 12:16 PM
Hi Stephanie I know the feeling I may have to get rid of some boy things to make room for my girl things :hugs:
Angie

Shelly Preston
09-20-2006, 12:37 PM
I would say that I dont always buy but I do spend more time in the the womens sections

Adrienne Heels
09-20-2006, 06:43 PM
It is very hard for me to leave the mall without buying something femme.

Helen MC
09-21-2006, 03:33 AM
Yes this happens with me. In one place where I go shopping in person rather than use the Internet which is my favourite method, there is a Marks and Spencers where the Male Clothing section is right next to the Ladies Lingerie section. If buying male clothing there I will always go across to the Lingerie section and buy some panties, put these in my basket with the male shirts, trousers, socks etc and take the lot to the Checkout. I have never had any adverse or uncalled for personal comments from the Sales Assistant when I do this.

sue ellan
09-21-2006, 06:56 AM
all ways go thru the lingerie section of any store just to see what is on sale. and all ways make a trip thru the ladies section
sue ellan

Eugenie
09-21-2006, 07:12 AM
I may have to get rid of some boy things to make room for my girl things :hugs:
Angie

Well, this is also the case for me... I have less male clothes than women ones... It is one of my wife's way of disapproving my x-dressing "Your clothes (male) are all wrinkled because you have too many clothes (female) in there..."

Back to the original question, I have often that urge to buy women clothes and underwear when I walk through the women clothe department of stores. It is hard to resist...

:hugs:
Eugenie