PDA

View Full Version : Making Progress

Charleen
09-19-2006, 10:20 PM
A big step for me tonite. I am normally en femme much of the time now, even wearing womans jeans to work the one day a week I work in the office, panties always, knee highs or trouser hose when I wear boots at work, (just got a great pair of womans boots at Payless called Meridith that are great for work), earrings at all times, you get the idea.
I've been having a rough time lately, and after getting my wash and cleaning done, I decided it was time for me! I changed into my one piece bathing suit, got my nail things together, and sat out on my patio doing my nails. Couldn't believe I had to trim my nails as they were too long! Lovely time . Came inside and took a lavender bubble bath, and shaved. Lovely. Got into a baby doll and did my toe nails. Decided I was going to go get a burger, but this time try to pass. Now I rarely get very femme, and put on a very femme pair of jeans, bra, tight blouse to show my size Bs,knee hi's, big earrings and heels. Then put on the make up, curled my hair, and thought I was ready. Looked in the mirror, and realised I was out of shape and the jeans did not look good. Changed. Did something I haven't done in a while, I put on a skirt and panty hose! ( I can hear Karren cheering from here!)Waited 'till dark and chickened out! Yeah, I did. Justified it as I didn't need fast food anyway, as I can stand to lose a couple of pounds anyway.
I did however go to the post office to get my mail. What a trip to drive a stick shift in heels. Got there and went to the box, as I was leaving I saw my reflection in the window, and I looked believable, at least in my eyes. Got out to the car and as I was getting in, not 1 but 2 cars went by. I didn't hurry, took my time to position my skirt right and got in. I figure that to those people going by, I was just another woman, and felt great!
I know this a long thread about not much to-do, but it was a big step for me to go out in a skirt for the first time, even if it was at nite, and only to the post office. Also with some of the downer threads lately, I'm posting this to lighten things up, and put some good news out here.
Love and xxxx, Lily

angelfire
09-19-2006, 10:36 PM
Congrats lily on your big step. Glad you had a good evening. You should post some pics :D

Charleen
09-19-2006, 10:39 PM
Wouldn't you know the d@mn batteries went dead in the camera? New battery in the 'morn.

angelfire
09-19-2006, 10:48 PM
Dang, not gunna get to see you all dolled up :(

You could always go for an outing to the corner store to buy some new batteries :p

Bobbie cd
09-19-2006, 10:57 PM
All-right Lilly,

After reading some of your recent posts I am glad that you seem to be finding your balance better and letting your femme side have more freedom.

I don't get out in public much, (only been dressing fully the last few months, still very much a work in progress), but am encouraged by such positive stories.

:hugs:

sissystephanie
09-19-2006, 11:23 PM
WAY TO GO, LILY!! Pretty soon you will go into the fast food place to get your order EN FEMME! I have gone to my P.O. Box many times dressed enfemme, but no make-up and my partially bald head in view. I usually wear a skirt and blouse, or a skort and a feminine top. Of course always very feminine shoes, usually open toe sandals so my pretty toes are visible. Only comments I have ever heard are, "nice shoes.":love:

More girl than man

KarenSusan
09-19-2006, 11:31 PM
Way to go, Lily. Isn't it great to be out in a skirt?

Charleen
09-19-2006, 11:33 PM
Way to go, Lily. Isn't it great to be out in a skirt?

Lovely!

samantha#1
09-19-2006, 11:42 PM
Well done girl, very daunting I know and takes lots of courage. My first big step out was to put the trash in the disposal shute at a unit complex I was holidaying at; no one came out whilst I was out of the unit, but my heart was racing nonetheless. But then again practice helps so maybe like me, some more adventures out of the house are called for.
Hugs to all.
Samantha

Brianna Lovely
09-20-2006, 08:32 AM
Good for you Lily, skirts are wonderful.

I must admit, I don't have any women's pants, only wear skirts right now. Just had coffee with some neighbor friends and went to their place in ribbed tank top, denim skirt and sandals. If they noticed, they did not say anything.

We gurls need more skirts! giggle

Karren H
09-20-2006, 12:51 PM
Did something I haven't done in a while, I put on a skirt and panty hose! ( I can hear Karren cheering from here!)Waited 'till dark and chickened out! Yeah, I did. Justified it as I didn't need fast food anyway, as I can stand to lose a couple of pounds anyway.

Ohhhh sister your lucky you did change......just figured out how to program my Blackberry so that it sends out an infrared signal that causes Fem Jeans to spontaniously combust!! Pooooffff!! Hehehe

Glad you had fun...

Ohhhh and now everyone knows that fem jeans make the wearer look fat!! Jean sales will plumet... I need to go buy some stock in a skirt company... :D

Love Karren

KarenSusan
09-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Good for you Lily, skirts are wonderful.

We gurls need more skirts! giggle

What she said.:iagree:

Angie G
09-20-2006, 01:05 PM
It's nice to get out sometimes I chang in the car and drive home at night some time I stop in A park&ride area and get out and walk around I love it
:hugs:
Angie