PDA

View Full Version : Special birthday gifts from my wife

steffie39
09-19-2006, 11:39 PM
How suddenly things can change. Just last week my wife pretty much implied she wasn't going to give anything to Steffie on my birthday, just my male self s it was not Steffie's birthday but her husband's. This kind of made me feel sad although I didn't say anything to my wife. I also made no plans at all to go out en-femme on my birthday, even if my wife were working her second job during the evening.

A couple of days ago, without warning, my wife calls me from work and says she has to go to the mall and pick up something for work. I say that's fine and see you when you get home. However a few hours later she gets home and brings in these bags from New York and Company. She then says the things she bought are for Steffie (her birthday). I was dumbfounded but at the same time sooooo happy. :happy: :happy:

I told her I didn't want to see them until the day of my birthday though but that I would try them on with my eyes closed so as not to see the style and color. I then put on my bra/forms and padded panties and proceeded to try everything on. There was a skirt, some blouses and some ladies slacks. Everything fit. :happy: On the day of my birthday (20th), I'll look at them to see the style and color. She then said that if I wanted to, I could go out on my birthday (20th) as she was working late anyway. I then asked her what made her change her mind about including Steffie in the birthday plans. She said she realized that Steffie was a part of me and to not get her something for a birthday would be wrong. I then confessed to her that I was very happy she did this and that I loved her. :love: I also admitted that if she hadn't gotten Steffie anything, I would have felt hurt but probably would have kept it inside and not told her but I was glad she included Steffie in the birthday. :happy:

Today (19th), we went to the mall again after a nice dinner out (tomorrow night she will be working so we had the birthday dinner tonight); she wanted to get my male self something for the birthday and she did get some nice things (some shirts and jeans).

However, after this we found ourselves wandering to the women's section again and she got Steffie another outfit she thought would look good plus Steffie's very first miniskirt (I never wore a miniskirt before so this should be fun! :happy: :happy: ). She then asked if I'm going out tomorrow night en-femme. I said maybe.

Words cannot express my happiness right now. :happy: I definitely told my wife I love her a few times and she even got herself a few things while shopping for Steffie (all girls like to shop I guess. :heehee: )

Anyway it's strange how things can turn around 180 degrees when you least expect. I won't question it though, just enjoy it. :happy:

Steffie

KarenSusan
09-19-2006, 11:44 PM
What a wonderful day for you Steffie. Happy Birthday!:love:

Charleen
09-19-2006, 11:54 PM
WOW! Talk about a :bday: !!! Love and xxxx, Lily

Holly
09-20-2006, 12:12 AM
Hey Steffie, that's great news! Your wife sounds like a very special lady. Happy Birthday, sweetie.

Sarah Rabbit
09-20-2006, 01:19 AM
Very Nice Steffie. I hope your Birthday turns out to be a memorable one. Maybe you can convince your S.O. to join all the other GG's here on the Forum. Hey do you get two cakes:D

Sarah R. :bunny:

KrazyKat
09-20-2006, 01:31 AM
Steffie, Happy Birthday!! It's wonderful to hear that you and your wife are communicating so well!! Here's hoping the next year is awesome for you and yours!!

:love: Glad you and wife had a great time shopping!! Way KEWL!!

Joy Carter
09-20-2006, 02:48 AM
Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

stacylynn1
09-20-2006, 03:09 AM
thats realy nice but you might want to make sure she is realy working just a thought

Sheila
09-20-2006, 03:22 AM
steffie,
:hugs: :balloons: :bday:
Enjoy your day ---- maybe a bunch of flowers for your wife might not come amiss

Sandra
09-20-2006, 03:32 AM
Enjoy your day and along with some flowers chocolates may go down well. :)

Di
09-20-2006, 07:46 AM
Happy Birthday...so glad she changed her mind....you indeed had an awesome birthday.:bday:

Paula Thomas
09-20-2006, 08:22 AM
Steffie - Jess and Sandra's suggestions about getting your wife flowers is a great Idea.

If possible, you should send them today to where she works.

Oh........ Happy Birthday, you have a fantastic wife.

Patty
09-20-2006, 08:38 AM
Happy Birthday
Do get your wife some flowers and sent them to her work.

Billijo49504
09-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Happy Birthday to youBJ

Angie G
09-20-2006, 11:16 AM
Hi Steiffie Happy Birthday got to love a wife like that :hugs:
Angie

DonnaT
09-20-2006, 03:01 PM
That's beautiful, Steffie, congratulations and Happy Birthday.

SherriePall
09-20-2006, 06:14 PM
Happy birthday, Steffie. You wife sounds wonderful.

samantha#1
09-20-2006, 07:25 PM
Sounds like it turned out to be the perfect lead up to the perfect day. Happy birthday sweetie.
Hugs to you
Samantha

DAVIDA
09-20-2006, 08:21 PM
Happy birthday Steffi!! :OMG: My oldest grandson is getting close to his 20th! I hope he hasn't even thought about marriage:nailbiting:

Sage GG
09-20-2006, 08:37 PM
What a wonderful surprise for you, sounds like the best birthday so far, here is hoping you have many more.

:bday: :Party:

If you would like, you might tell your wife what we did is hubby's birthday is in January and Rena has her own birthday in June, two parties, two cakes, two sets of very different presents.:heehee:

Ally K
09-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Happy Birthday!

stefie22
09-21-2006, 12:30 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You have a wonderful wife.

steffie39
09-21-2006, 02:46 AM
Thanks girls for all your birthday wishes. :happy:

I wore one of my presents: the miniskirt. I have to get more of those I think. :happy:

Here is link:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=570250#post570250

Steffie

steffie39
09-21-2006, 09:27 PM
My wife worked again tonight. She said I could go out again. However, I thought I'd stay as male today and when she got home we got to spend some time together. She put on the TV and we're watching Full Frontal Fashion (my wife likes the show and so does Steffie. :happy: ) Maybe my wife will get some more ideas of what to get for Steffie for next spring from watching the show. :D Seriously though watching those models go down that runway certainly does bring the dressing desires back again. :happy:

Steffie