PDA

View Full Version : My lovely wife

Susan Johnson
09-20-2006, 03:56 AM
A few days ago on The Lounge forum there was a thread drawing Uk girls attention to a free lipstick being given away with Woman and Home magazine. I read it out to my wife and she said I could buy one if I liked. I didn't go to the shops until we were out fairly late last night and I mentioned to her that the local Tesco store was a 24 hour operation, she said we should go there to try and get one, (this was nearly midnight). success and 'Prima' magazine also had a free lipstick so I have two lipsticks and my lovely wife has two magazines. Unfortunately the makeup section was closed otherwise I would have had some items from there as well. I do appreciate her advice on what colour she thinks will suit me best and she will even help me apply makeup. We have recently purchased some makeover DVDs from Glamour Boutique and she is going to help me with makeup and also to buy a new wig as she is not keen on the one we bought several years ago. Then it will be a drive round, somewhere away from where we live and if I am lucky we will have a walk round where there are other people. We have had the drive a few times but the walk will be a first. I really am lucky.:love: :love:

DonnaT
09-20-2006, 03:52 PM
Congratulations Susan, and yes, you are lucky!

Susan Johnson
09-21-2006, 05:36 AM
There is no way I would do anything to distress her. life is too good to provoke trouble. My wife is the best although I realise that a number of other girls are equally lucky
Susan:love: