PDA

View Full Version : Breast Forms or Not

annekathleen
09-20-2006, 05:17 AM
I love wearing bras with fake breast forms.
The look and the feel is so real.
But lately, I've also enjoyed wearing bras without
any breast forms, just the natural feel of the fabric of
the bra up against my body.
Do you always wear breast forms?
Do you sometimes wear breast forms?
Do you never wear breast forms?

ophillia
09-20-2006, 05:20 AM
I go both ways, without I'm only an "A" and it does feel good. But with I can be A "B" or "C". Usually wear the forms when I'm in a skirt or a dress.

Caitlintgsd
09-20-2006, 05:21 AM
Never. Padded bra and Estradiol.

JoanFlores
09-20-2006, 05:23 AM
I use a 36 A, so I like the feel of the fabric on my self.
I used breast forms in the past, but no longer.

Kate Simmons
09-20-2006, 05:46 AM
Have been trying not to wear them lately. Okay, a woman is supposed to "stick out" in front but , really that's not what she is all about. It's mostly about how you feel as a person inside. If I want to look "nice" when I go out, I usually wear them because it's "expected" but around the house have not been wearing them or a bra and don't feel that much different about myself. It's a nice feeling really and I don't feel like I have to look a certain way to feel feminine. Ericka Kay

DAVIDA
09-20-2006, 06:19 AM
I always wear forms, it's just part of what I do!

Robin Leigh
09-20-2006, 06:43 AM
I do like the feel of a bra directly against my skin. (Am I allowed to say the N-word? :))

I haven't got silicone forms yet, but reading here has certainly gotten me curious. :)

I've used all sorts of bra fillers over the years, including water balloons, a couple of pairs of my gf's panties, and Nerf (foam sponge) balls. My current favourite is polyester fibre, as used for stuffing cushions. It looks like a finer version of cotton wool, so it's too lightweight, but it does feel nice & it's not too difficult to get a good shape with it. I have used it tied into a ball made from an old stocking, but mostly I use it loose, like a giant cotton ball. It's very cheap: a pack big enough to stuff a standard bed pillow will only cost a couple of dollars & last a lifetime.

Robin

Larissa
09-20-2006, 07:10 AM
I prefer the way I look with my breast forms. I prefer the way I feel without them.

Karren H
09-20-2006, 07:24 AM
Well, I wear my breast forms when I wear a high cut top or dress, otherwise when wearing a low cut top or dress I wear a pushup bra and some inserts for that busty look....and when in drab and wearing my standard business lingerie I wear a bra and no forms...

Love Karren

Charleen
09-20-2006, 09:20 AM
Nope, no forms. I am a b-cup, and wear a bra that fits. Like Karren, I have inserts I use to enhance my cleavage. Love and xxxx, Lily

Student Susie
09-20-2006, 09:37 AM
when feeling the need to express my female side i alsways wear at least one pair of nu-bra. for feeling the fabric i have to say i seem to have kind of phantom limbs when wearing my "breasts" no matter if a-cup or b-cup.

AmberTG
09-20-2006, 10:36 AM
I have a pair of inexpensive foam forms that I got from the Breast Form Store online. I got the smallest forms, which work out to about a B cup in a 38 size. I'm comfortable with a B cup, just wish I had the real ones. I wear them to enhance my figure when en femme.

ReginaK
09-20-2006, 01:44 PM
I don't like them. They never seem to "hang" quite right. I've got enough natural fat to work with.

Blonde
09-20-2006, 01:44 PM
When dressed I always wear forms.
Silicon forms while awake (love the bounce and feel), foam forms for sleep (love waking up with breasts)

Jadeanne
09-20-2006, 10:26 PM
When I dress femme, it's always with a bra and my silicone forms - they are the last things I remove when undressing time comes.

VtVicky
09-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Breast forms day and night. I've tried a wide variety of bra stuffings over the years. However, after I bought my first set of silicone enhancers, I will never go back to improvising. They cost about $250 a pair, but they were worth every cent! Weight, bounce, feel, and looks can not be beaten short of surgery.

bobbijo
09-21-2006, 05:10 AM
I wear inserts about 75%of the time, and forms the other 25% .The inserts give more cleavage and help me fill a C cup,, with my forms I need a D cup.

NatalieH
09-21-2006, 01:04 PM
any breast forms, just the natural feel of the fabric of the bra up against my body.

I pretty much define my dressing by my home-made forms in a bra or cami. Somehow a skirt and top without them feels strange to me - I guess I just feel better, more feminine, with them. Sometimes just that, under a t-shirt, is all i need.

Natalie

Sam-antha
09-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Bra, without forms or whatever ? Much better than nothing and it can feel good too.
But who really wants just the bra ? Certainly not me with less than a A size to fit into the bra... Given the chance, they are usually the first thing on and the last off.

MeaganDee
09-21-2006, 01:54 PM
I enjoy wearing them..............

paulaN
09-21-2006, 04:14 PM
I'm running around the house in a sports bra, no forms. and panties under my drab clothes today. I always wear panties. the bra is new and I had to try it out. I like it

Jenn2716
09-21-2006, 10:17 PM
My silicone breast forms have been my best femme investment by far. (My wife agrees!)

While I do where a bra under my drab clothes sometimes, those are the only times in which I do not have my forms in.

Sejd
09-21-2006, 10:30 PM
I look around at yoga and other places and I see women with no breast whatsoever. Being a girl does not have anything to do with breast size in my humble opinion. I did buy breast forms when I started to dress in public , but I have gone away from that look. It makes me feel more comfortable without any fake stuff. Alone the name Silicone!!!!! that's totally weird to me. I consentrate on my skirts, thigh highs, shoes, make up and hair style.
doing the fake breasts reminds me of Halloween!! but that doesn't mean anything. YOu should do what makes you comfortable for sure.
love
Sejd

Barb Valentine
09-21-2006, 10:51 PM
I do both
But I love the feel of the
breastforms when they bounce

Lisa Renee
09-21-2006, 11:06 PM
I really don't feel complete with my forms. I love the weight on my chest and how much more female I feel. I only have a b cup, but still it feels great. I just wouldn't feel the same with out them.

Student Susie
09-22-2006, 04:37 AM
i say breastforms without bra! the feeling is so feminine and feeling their bounce and touching them through the shirt or top is simly unbeatable!

RachelDenise
09-22-2006, 04:43 AM
I do both. I love the feel of a bra against my chest and without forms that maximizes the feeling. But I also like the feel and the weight of silicone forms. I feel very busty when I use my forms and at times forget that they are there. I wish that they would magically become real!

Tessa Wire
09-22-2006, 05:56 AM
Well, I wear my breast forms when I wear a high cut top or dress, otherwise when wearing a low cut top or dress I wear a pushup bra and some inserts for that busty look....and when in drab and wearing my standard business lingerie I wear a bra and no forms...

Love Karren

I think that Karren said it all, and I for one would have to agree with her on this subject.

As always Loves :hugs:

julie w
09-22-2006, 11:52 AM
I find it amazing what the right fitting bra can do .it can make you man
( breasts ) look good without forms .

suzy
09-22-2006, 12:31 PM
I have no breasts except for my forms. I love them. I love the weight when they are attached and how they warm to my body temp. I love the look and feel...It makes me desire my own real breasts tho..... sigh maybe someday... I wear my forms everytime I am dressed and don't feel that I am complete without them.:heehee:

Sharon86
09-22-2006, 02:55 PM
If the cups are on - then there will be cakes in em. Sharon.

Ellie
09-22-2006, 03:02 PM
I love my PALS!

I don't usually wear a bra without them.

Cindylynn
11-15-2006, 09:46 PM
I will use form or padded bras often, but i luv the look and feel of my own perky nipples covered by soft material
So both

serinalynn
11-15-2006, 09:57 PM
I love wearing bras with fake breast forms.
The look and the feel is so real.
any breast forms, just the natural feel of the fabric of
the bra up against my body.
Do you sometimes wear breast forms?
Do you never wear breast forms?

No I do not use breast forms as I have very nearly full B cup natural boobs, so I package them up in a plunge bra and i go out head up high confident that my plunge bra is pushing forward all I have. Yes I too, love wearing beautiful bras. all of my bras come from the Lane Bryant Stores www.lanebryant.com check it out!!!!!

LaurenS.
11-15-2006, 09:57 PM
When I go out I wear forms but at home I wear a 36A and just love the natural feel of the material against my breasts . I feel something is going on with my hormones as I'm loving the feeling more and more and my breasts have become so sensitive. Its' wonderful !!!
Lauren

Cyndie
11-15-2006, 09:59 PM
I have inserts but rarely use them. I love the way my little A-cup brest look and feel in a bra. I under-dress most days so the A-cup bra works best for me. I look forward to the times during the day when I can caress my breast and the bra makes the feeling that much better.

TTFN
Cyndie

islandgirl
11-15-2006, 10:33 PM
I wouldnt be without them!! Love the feel and weight.
K.

vet
11-17-2006, 12:00 PM
I say stuff that bra and make them big! Try using the largest bra (cup size) you can find and then stuff it with whatever you have and enjoy the feel.

Chiana
11-17-2006, 08:31 PM
I love my silicone breast forms. I have 2 pair. When I got my first ones, I accidentally bought too large of a form. I wanted a C cup but what I got came out to be about 2 sizes too large and none of the bras I already had, fit. But I overcame that challenge. LOL Then I decided to re-order a more normal large B or small C size breast form. Honestly, after having the "big-uns", I thought the normal ones were a little disappointing. BUT. I found that with the smaller ones I could use the double sided tape and wear them bra-less. And that is really a fantastic sensation. The "big-uns" just wouldn't stay put. When I dress, they are the first thing I put on and the next to last thing I take off. My wig has the honor of being last.....

Marky
11-17-2006, 10:02 PM
I love the feel of lingerie on my skin but it just feels so much better if my bra is full. (I have nothing of my own.) I've tried everything over the years and finally found forms called Pal's. They feel wonderfull and make me look so much better that I can't imagine going without them.

Glenda58
11-18-2006, 12:17 AM
I do both. When dressing to impress I wear them but if at home or going shopping to the corner store no. Have bras for both times.

Calliope
11-18-2006, 12:37 AM
I look around at yoga and other places and I see women with no breast whatsoever. Being a girl does not have anything to do with breast size in my humble opinion.

I certainly agree. Besides following my theory that it's best not to go out looking too sexy, I have observed women my size (30 waist) and age (almost 50 - and up) - and certainly my own mother (who, genetically speaking, offers the best insights into how a fem me would look) - and I have concluded that deemphasizing breasts is the more natural look for me.

Plus, as Joni Mitchell once observed, 'Those things really get in the way of good guitar playing.'

michellecd_ne
11-18-2006, 01:03 AM
i feel i need to wear forms. not only because i like they way they feel and move, but because i dont see many flat chested gg's that have the same body type as i do. My forms are not Dolly Parton size, but i have had many compliments on how realistic they look.:happy: (it was on halloween)

StayceeCD
11-18-2006, 05:05 AM
I Love my breast forms! I wear them as much as possible. Just the weight and jiggle when I walk make me feel like I've got real breasts. I've also got a bit of natural cleavage (see my profile pic) so with the forms and the right outfit, things work rather nicely. Also, I do kinda have broad shoulders so Having big boobs kinda offsets that! :2c:

Wendy me
11-18-2006, 05:29 AM
i don't have any forms... i got those chicken cutlet things but never wear them ..... just me in a nice push up bra ..................

Jere Oneil
11-18-2006, 05:40 AM
I have a set on cheap enhancers, and I only use the left one, where I had my mastectomy, to even up my chest. I wear this mostly under drab clothing, since I don't go out dressed.

Katie Lynn cd
11-18-2006, 09:15 AM
Yes for breast forms! I would not feel as fem without them. I love the bounce when I walk. I wear a D cup and have really enjoyed large breasts. After seeing many of your pictures though, maybe I should drop a size.

Amy Sue
11-18-2006, 09:38 AM
Love wearing my new forms. They just feel so much better in my bra than the home made ones I used to use. Very Feminine feeling.

Amy :)

Shannon CD
11-18-2006, 11:46 AM
I have been using my Pals for several years now. I wear at home whenever I'm dressed. I would never go out without them.

Also, as I posted in another thread, I just purchased a matectomy bra. The forms stay in place better now and for those of you who like to feel the fabric against your skin they are ideal.

BobbieCD1944
11-18-2006, 01:34 PM
I love wearing my forms as often as possible. Daily at home, since I live alone. The upside to the cold, rainy winter is that I can often wear them out under a winter sweater or shirt. I don't think anyone has really noticed during the past few weeks.

I left the state Thursday on a quick 3-4 day visit to Calif. Family stuff. I did not bring any femme clothes or my forms, figuring I would not have the time or the opportunity. Oops. There is the 10-12 hour drive back. I could have worn my femme underwear and forms on the trip home.

carolinewalker_2000
11-19-2006, 08:48 AM
I purchased a pair of silcon breast forms a few months ago; not cheap, but worth every penny. They have made all the difference to my dressing; the feeling of weight on your chest does wonders for ones posture. I instictively stand up straighter - and of couse this makes my breast stand out all the more!! I just wish I had discovered them sooner; bras stuffed with socks just don't do the business.

PS: Having just typed this, I had to pause whilst I went and put on my bra> I realised I felt incomplete without it!

Kimkandy
11-19-2006, 09:35 AM
I'm on a budget I was going to try breast enhancers http://www.marksandspencer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product_Id=1102327&portal=locayta silicone pads :devil: :devil: cheap and cheerful increase by one cup size.

Kim

:dom: :luvu: :luvu: :luvu: