PDA

View Full Version : A whole week en femme!

Sedona
09-20-2006, 06:31 AM
Hi ladies,

Well after a long wait, my girlfriend is away traveling with family, and I'm trying to get the knack of typimg with my new set of french acrylics. I took a few days off from work, and yesterday had my body waxed (everything, including Brazilian), had a pedicure and the nails. And last night, I did a fake tan application on myself (Coppertone Dark). I don't need the color, but do LOVE the undie tan lines.

I've never had more than a day en femme, and this is such a treat!

Cheers,

sue ellan
09-20-2006, 06:42 AM
go girl. so happy for you. wish i could be doing the same thing.
sue ellan

swiss_susan
09-20-2006, 06:58 AM
Sounds like fun,

Enjoy

Charleen
09-20-2006, 10:02 AM
ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY! Love and xxxx, Lily

TaniaInTas
09-20-2006, 10:58 AM
I am in a very similar position. House to myself for a week. Still working but have had 2 makeovers already and go to bed very late because I don't want to get out of these wonderful clothes.

PS I have just joined this forum, and I think you gurls are simply fantastic. I just love some of the things you share with each other.

Sedona
09-20-2006, 11:02 AM
Thank you very much,

Definately a rare opportunity that I didn't want to pass on,

BTW, where are you getting your makeovers Tania? Local salon, or friend?

I'm out with my girlfriend, but she's moderately accepting, and wouldn't be too keen on my dressing for a week straight with her around. Basically, she likes me hairy, but I can (and do) get away with going hair-free a couple of times a year.

As for today, I took a nice bicycle ride out in the country (cows don't mind the french tips), and am about to hop in the shower, shave the face and try on some new outfits I bought recently. I'm not out at all, so except for a daily bike ride (lots of women's bike gear looks just like men's, tee hee), I'll be puttering around the house. Oh, did my toenails this morning, a nice baby pink. I'll post some pix before the week is out.

Angie G
09-20-2006, 11:06 AM
Hi Sedona you go girl but don't hurt youself :hugs:
Angie

Sedona
09-20-2006, 11:20 AM
Hi Sedona you go girl but don't hurt youself :hugs:
Angie

I know! Wouldn't that be wild if I ended up in the ER after a bike crash, at least I would hope not to break a nail! I'll wear my helmet, and I usually ride country roads with very little traffic.

Cheers!

Robin Leigh
09-20-2006, 11:42 AM
Have fun, Sedona!

I've got the opportunity to dress up a lot over the next few weeks, but I'm a bit scared to dress for too long in a stretch, in case I OD on the dreaded Pink Fog. :)

I was in the bath last night, getting ready to dress up fully, when I got hit by a huge wave of paranoia. :( It was so intense, I actually felt nausea, and I decided it was my intuition telling me not to dress. An hour or so later, a friend dropped in without warning. This guy doesn't know about Robin and I don't really feel like telling him.

Good thing us trannies are psychic. :p

Robin

ophillia
09-20-2006, 11:53 AM
Starting 10/28 thru 11/3 seven whole days en femme at home and at work. Wife has already gotten me two new outfits and we're going shoe shopping tomorrow.

Sedona
09-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Pink Fog!!! Yes, I love it.

Right now I'm busy being swept up in it. Have a great time over the next few weeks! Sounds like you have better psychic ability than I do. For me, I just make sure the window blinds are down tight and my door is locked.

Sedona
09-20-2006, 11:57 AM
Starting 10/28 thru 11/3 seven whole days en femme at home and at work. Wife has already gotten me two new outfits and we're going shoe shopping tomorrow.

Ophillia,

What kind of job do you have? LUCKY! (Sorry, couldn't resist the Napoleon retread)

ophillia
09-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Ophillia,

What kind of job do you have? LUCKY! (Sorry, couldn't resist the Napoleon retread)

I work in an office with my wife and three other gg's.

Robin Leigh
09-20-2006, 12:26 PM
Pink Fog!!! Yes, I love it.

Right now I'm busy being swept up in it. Have a great time over the next few weeks! Sounds like you have better psychic ability than I do. For me, I just make sure the window blinds are down tight and my door is locked.

Beware the Pink Fog! It's highly addictive & it causes mirrors to make a man in a dress look like a hot babe. :D

I've been dressing quite a bit, but not as much as I thought. Maybe I'm spending too much time here, and not getting enough sleep. :)

When I dress, I like to go for a walk around the block. I don't always go, but if the weather is too bad to go outside (or the pub down the road is too rowdy), it reduces my enthusiasm to dress. I'm hoping for some solid overcast weather without rain, so I can go for a quick stroll in the day. I haven't been outside dressed in full sunshine for years. I don't spend all that time perfecting my eye makeup to hide it behind sunglasses. :)

Robin

Sam-antha
09-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Make the most of it Sedona, it is the guarrrranteeed thrill time of your life..
I hope that you got all things sorted out before you are left alone, things like buying I mean..
Hava great time. Cycling is not the same as Walking is it ? I enjoy both, but I still have not gone out wearing wig and forms under the cycle gear, those extras come out of the bag once I am out... which is good enough really, as you well know.
Hope the tan did not smuge and came out even.
Enjoy
~Samm

Sedona
09-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Hi Samm,

Nah, I leave the wigs and forms at home while cycling. In only the coldest of weather will I occasionally venture out for a ride with forms on, as I'm well bundled.

I did have a lengthy process buying everything I'd need. Kind of like creating a CDing bomb shelter. Food-check, Beverages-check, Six new shades of nail polish-check.

jamie_44
09-20-2006, 04:45 PM
Hi Sedona, wow that sounds like fun. The longest I have been is two days. I would love to try a full week or better yet a month or how about a lifetime?

kateyliz
09-21-2006, 02:07 PM
I've had the house to myself all week too and have dealt with HIM as little as possible. My wife is due back late Friday so Kathy rules 'til then. Hugs, Kathy

Sedona
09-21-2006, 02:38 PM
I've had the house to myself all week too and have dealt with HIM as little as possible. My wife is due back late Friday so Kathy rules 'til then. Hugs, Kathy

Kathy,

Excellent! I hope you're enjoying yourself. We love our SOs, but nice to have some alone time. What are you doing with your week?

Me, I've been trying on my outfits, doing some photography (see pictures forum), and house cleaning/cooking. I just painted my nails (goodbye french tips) a lovely baby pink. I'll go with darker shades this weekend when I break out the evening wear and heels.

Marla
09-21-2006, 02:53 PM
I enjoy the pleasure of just leaving all my things out. My make up on the vanity and panties and bra hanging around in the bedroom. Being Marla for the weekend is soooo exciting. I really feel so natural and wish that it could be this way all the time. Hummm maybe thats a good idea! Divorce is an option.

luvsstockings
09-21-2006, 02:55 PM
i spent week at sisters house while they were on hols, so had more opportunity than normal, really enjoyed it, cant wait till she goes again nxt year lol

paulaN
09-21-2006, 03:28 PM
I envy you gals. A hole week wow!!! I'd love to have a night alone. my SO never goes any where any more. and when she does my son is home. or I am working. I work a 12 hour shift. That does not leave much time for Paula. Some day I will get the house alone again. Some day.

cd_elsie
09-21-2006, 03:32 PM
I just got off of an entire week dressed enfem. It was great. If i could of only had someone to share my time with. As much fun as it is dressing Elsie. it sure would be fun having someone to hang with. I think my wife and friends would freek if they knew.

Kaitlyn Michele
09-21-2006, 04:26 PM
pink fog!!! i love it

have fun and keep us totally in the loop!!!

GG Vanya
09-21-2006, 05:25 PM
Sedona,

I will be interested in knowing how you feel at the end of this week.

A few years ago, I "gave" Trudi a full week enfemme as a "just because" gift.
Keep in mind, I am not only accept, but absolutely revel in my CD husband's duality.

For that week, the only time Trudi wasn't around, was the 8 hours a day at work.

:D Initially, she was so thrilled at the prospect (she'd never had the opportunity in previous relationships) but by week's end, the pink fog was fading quickly. Nothing like experience to open a CD's eyes to the drudgery of "dressing up" on a daily basis.

Instead of just gettin out of the business clothes and plunkin down in the easy chair, it was: hit the shower, shave (all over) then the makeup, the hair, the undies, the forms, and finally the clothes.

Did she enjoy it? Hell yes, and so did I! :D But I think it was an educational experience as well!

Jasmine Ellis
09-21-2006, 05:27 PM
sounds like you'll have fun good for you

Tessa Wire
09-21-2006, 05:31 PM
I just know that you are going to really enjoy yourself, as I have just done almost the same thing, just this past week. However, I did not have to wait for my wife to go, as we are seprated.
I am now getting ready to go back to work, oh well the good life for me just does not last long enough.
You go girl, I really hope that you have a lot of fun.

As always Loves :hugs:

Sedona
09-22-2006, 12:36 AM
Hi,

GG Vanya brings up a great point. It is a lot of work to be en femme all the time. I read somewhere that the average GG applies lipstick more than fifteen times a day.

Here's the tally for Thursday:

About ten lipstick applications.
Two complete makeup changes.
Three wig changes.
One nail polish change (toes and hands).
Ten outfits, ranging from workout capris to long satin evening gown to skanky clubwear.
Five shoe changes.

One shower and one bath with complete exfoliation and facial masque.

Whew!

And, I should point out that while I'm talking about my week en femme, I am terribly lucky to have a caring girlfriend (who's somewhat accepting). I know that not everyone is so fortunate.

Cheers,

kateyliz
09-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Sedona,

Instead of just gettin out of the business clothes and plunkin down in the easy chair, it was: hit the shower, shave (all over) then the makeup, the hair, the undies, the forms, and finally the clothes.

Did she enjoy it? Hell yes, and so did I! :D But I think it was an educational experience as well!

By not going out, I was able to run the brush thru my hair and spray a little, add a little lippy occasionally and feel like this was sorta normal (as in not needing a bunch of makeup to present a femme face). I just avoid looking at my face in the mirror so I don't see the day old beard. I usually dress like the women I see about my age except that I wear skirts and low-heel pumps instead of jeans and running shoes. Hugs,Kathy

Sedona
09-25-2006, 07:36 PM
Hello,

I have to go back to work on Wednesday, so tomorrow is my last chance to girl around the house.

What have I learned? Well, it's definately a fun fantasy dressing as a woman for a week (even if I was largely indoors), and that it's very tough (still) to type with acrylic nails (they're not even that long, see below).

I had a discussion with my girlfriend a couple of months ago about gender roles. She's old-school, I am a product of the women's lib ideology, and subscribe to the thought that women, provided they make equal money, should pay 50/50 for dates and such. I'd brought up to my GF that I seem to end up paying about 75% of the time, and she told me that I should know that she spends X amount of dollars on hair styling, waxing, pedi/manicures, facials, cosmetics each month, in an effort to keep looking her "best." This, she pointed out was her extra 25%. I suppose that one could argue against that, but her point was valid I think.

It is tough work keeping shaved, moisturized, tucked in, wrinkle-free, perfumed. . .you get the picture. Except for an overnight errand this past weekend (had to keep the nails under gloves), no men's wear has touched me. Mmmmmm!

I'm a very part-time CDer (usually just a thong under my guy clothes, if at all), and part of me will be very relieved to go back to the easiness, and comfort of guy-mode in a couple of days.

I do need to have a nice long talk with my GF upon her arrival this weekend. I think she'll be fine knowing about my week, but I do want to show her some pix of me dressed (hasn't seen any yet), so wish me luck.

What's up for tomorrow? Break out the black goth wear. I have a few pieces that I have bought over the past couple of years, and have to say, I think it's (except for a long ivory gown I have) the sexiest stuff I have. I've been wearing attachable forms for the past week, and I'm going to go with the nu-bra tomorrow, for max cleavage.

Yes, I'll be putting pix up in the next few weeks. For now, I have a posting in the Pictures Gallery when I went hog wild for the first few days.

Cheers,