PDA

View Full Version : i think i need a girlfriend

Val Tan
12-26-2004, 07:17 AM
ok, before i start, i should say that this may (and most probably will) not apply to everyone, since different people are in different stages of their crossdressing.

ok here goes

everytime i'm out with my parents, or when i'm out, my eyes would wander to female clothes. i think of how much i would like to wear them and stuff, but i also know i can't possibly look good in them or to pass.

so then i think, maybe what i actually want is to see a girl in those clothes. maybe i actually like to dress a girl up and stuff. so i think, i really should get a girlfriend, someone i can pick clothes out for, and make her look good and stuff.

p.s. i'm 21, and i've never, ever had a girlfriend. never been kissed. etc etc. i'm straight, just never asked a girl out before (shy?)

Julie
12-26-2004, 08:37 AM
ok, before i start, i should say that this may (and most probably will) not apply to everyone, since different people are in different stages of their crossdressing.

ok here goes

everytime i'm out with my parents, or when i'm out, my eyes would wander to female clothes. i think of how much i would like to wear them and stuff, but i also know i can't possibly look good in them or to pass.

so then i think, maybe what i actually want is to see a girl in those clothes. maybe i actually like to dress a girl up and stuff. so i think, i really should get a girlfriend, someone i can pick clothes out for, and make her look good and stuff.

p.s. i'm 21, and i've never, ever had a girlfriend. never been kissed. etc etc. i'm straight, just never asked a girl out before (shy?)

Val, you'll find yourself a girlfriend in time I'm sure, just be patient.

I put into italics one paragraph of your post though for a brief comment.

I hope you don't mean what this reads like because in my eyes it's totally wrong. A female is an individual and here at least they would not be very happy if a husband/boyfriend decided how they should dress.

Would you like to be told what male clothes you should wear?

JJ

Noel Chimes
12-26-2004, 09:58 AM
Dear Val: There is nothing wrong with seeing a nice outfit on someone and wondering how you would look in the same outfit. i love the warm feeling I get when I let my mind wander like that.
Now as far as a girlfriend that's something else. You can't force anyone to like you nor would you want a girlfriend simply to dress her up. A true friend (who happens to be a gg) will accept you for everything that you are. At 21 you still have a lot of life to live. Your feelings are precious gifts.
Hugs and kisses
Noel

Wendy me
12-26-2004, 02:59 PM
val i think its all abought finding your slefe......with time all theise things will work out on their own .............but if you find a girl freind don't tell what to were or she just might not stick a round veary long ..........you will get there

Val Tan
12-26-2004, 07:46 PM
Val, you'll find yourself a girlfriend in time I'm sure, just be patient.

I put into italics one paragraph of your post though for a brief comment.

I hope you don't mean what this reads like because in my eyes it's totally wrong. A female is an individual and here at least they would not be very happy if a husband/boyfriend decided how they should dress.

Would you like to be told what male clothes you should wear?

JJ

oops.. i think i may have brought across my point wrongly.. i didn't mean it in an agressive way, as in, i didnt mean to force her to wear what i liked.. :D more like a "shopping together" kinda thing..

as for the last question, kinda yes, because my male fashion sense is pathetic :DDD

Sweet Susan
12-26-2004, 09:20 PM
My question, Val, is is that you in your avatar, cuz if it is, you would look great in women's clothes. So I suggest you buy them for yourself and have some fun with it. If it isn't you, who is it? And yes, get a girlfriend. Dress her up if she'll let you, dress her down, if she'll let you.

Val Tan
12-27-2004, 03:40 AM
My question, Val, is is that you in your avatar, cuz if it is, you would look great in women's clothes. So I suggest you buy them for yourself and have some fun with it. If it isn't you, who is it? And yes, get a girlfriend. Dress her up if she'll let you, dress her down, if she'll let you.

yes, that is me... ;)

anyway, photos can be manipulated through sneaky angles... and of course, photoshop.

Julie
12-27-2004, 09:40 AM
oops.. i think i may have brought across my point wrongly.. i didn't mean it in an agressive way, as in, i didnt mean to force her to wear what i liked.. :D more like a "shopping together" kinda thing..

as for the last question, kinda yes, because my male fashion sense is pathetic :DDD

Thanks for clearing that up Val, I thought it strange when I read it as it didn't seem something you really feel.

Take Care

Julie J