PDA

View Full Version : New to this site

CuriousLady2
09-20-2006, 07:22 AM
Hi I am new here I am married to a man that I think would like to Cross dress but is afraid at what I will say ... I know he has dressed in the past as a lady because I have seen pics and emails ... this was when we were just living together before we were married .. and I have found some emails and photos in the past few months and I have brought it up to him if this is something that he likes and wants to take further but he is denying that he wants to .. I am not sure if he just likes being with CD's and doesnt want to dress anylonger ... I am ok with this I think LOL ... sorry not making fun just trying to understand it all ... not quite sure why he would want to be with a CD, when he seems very muchin love with me ... can anyone that is Married to a man that is a CD shed any light and help me to understand
Thanks
Lee

swiss_susan
09-20-2006, 08:00 AM
Hello Curious.

Welcome to the forum,

I hope you find what your looking for

Robin Leigh
09-20-2006, 08:13 AM
Welcome to the forum, Lee!

I am ok with this I think LOL ... sorry not making fun just trying to understand it all ...
No offense taken. You're allowed to giggle. A man in a dress? What a concept! :heehee:
Seriously though, I think you're an angel for wanting to understand & help your husband with this.

not quite sure why he would want to be with a CD, when he seems very muchin love with me ... can anyone that is Married to a man that is a CD shed any light and help me to understand

Hmmm. Firstly, I'm not currently in a relationship. Most CDs have a lifetime of being secretive. In the extreme, some of us can get a bit paranoid & sometimes we don't trust people who tell us they are supportive of our dressing, even those we love. You two really need to get this topic out in the open & discuss it properly, even if he feels uncomfortable about it. Don't pester him, or he may withdraw further, but let him know that you're intrigued and want to know more about his feminine side when he feels comfortable, but preferably sooner rather than later.

His meeting up with CDs may be casual, and/or a way to relieve his need to dress himself (if he's not actually dressing at these meetings too). But I feel obliged to mention the possibility that he may also be exploring his sexuality, not just his gender, and trying to decide if he's bisexual or attracted to T-girls in some way or another. :( If so, he's hardly likely to be forthcoming with juicy details...

Trying to discover your true sexuality & gender is of course no excuse for infidelity, and most members here take a dim view of extra-marital exploration.

:hugs:

Robin

Carlacd
09-20-2006, 08:14 AM
Lee, Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you find your answers.

Angie G
09-20-2006, 10:32 AM
Hi Lee welcome to the family enjoy your stay.
Sorry I don't have an answer for you I wish all comes out O.K. for you :hugs:
Angie

Sharon
09-20-2006, 10:35 AM
Hi Lee, welcome to the forum!

I hope you don't mind, but I moved your thread to this section as, I hope, you are more likely to elicit the replies you are seeking here.

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-20-2006, 10:55 AM
Lee:

You would be doing your husband a great favor by encouraging him to dress. It is such a source of comfort and pleasure for many of us. In all likelyhood he will be most grateful to you.

Sasha Anne

Nigella
09-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Lee:

You would be doing your husband a great favor by encouraging him to dress. It is such a source of comfort and pleasure for many of us. In all likelihood he will be most grateful to you.

Sasha Anne

Sorry I disagree.

Lee

Your husband may or may not be a crossdresser, BTBH at this point it is irrelevant if he cannot rely on your support. If it likely to be a problem then he may deny any thoughts of crossdressing because he may feel you are not comfortable/happy with the idea of him in a dress.

When you are in a steady relationship, you need to trust and support each other, if he feels he does not have this, then he may deny his tendencies and hide them from you.

Of course all this could be academical, he may not be a crossdresser, he may just prefer to be with them. There could or could not be something in this, but without talking to him about it and have a full, open and frank discussion, you may not find the answers you are looking for. :hugs:

Julie York
09-20-2006, 05:28 PM
A guy, even when he is slightly insane, drunk or demented with erotic hormones....knows somewhere in the back of his head that prancing about in a dress or undies is excrutiatingly absurd. In short.....it's fun, fullfilling, and an itch that needs scratching, but it doesn't make much sense. So even with an accepting partner it is not an easy thing to come to terms with.

I congratulate you on your desire to learn more though. All credit to you.

:thumbsup:

Carroll
09-20-2006, 05:47 PM
I am a cross dresser that has been very happily married for 8 years. I would not trade my wife for anything or anybody in the world. Her feelings for me are mutual. Like Robin said, talk but dont push the subject. He'll tell you when you are ready

LeahCD2002
09-20-2006, 06:46 PM
Hi Lee,

I am one of those husbands and very much value ggs who are "ok" with my hobby! Openness and knowledge about cding is the key.

Leah

KarenSusan
09-20-2006, 06:57 PM
Welcome, Lee.:love:

CuriousLady2
09-20-2006, 08:48 PM
thanks for your kind words ... I am thinking I will sit down with his this weekend and have a talk .. see where we can go from here .. and see if he will open up to me
:happy:

Welcome to the forum, Lee!

No offense taken. You're allowed to giggle. A man in a dress? What a concept! :heehee:
Seriously though, I think you're an angel for wanting to understand & help your husband with this.

Hmmm. Firstly, I'm not currently in a relationship. Most CDs have a lifetime of being secretive. In the extreme, some of us can get a bit paranoid & sometimes we don't trust people who tell us they are supportive of our dressing, even those we love. You two really need to get this topic out in the open & discuss it properly, even if he feels uncomfortable about it. Don't pester him, or he may withdraw further, but let him know that you're intrigued and want to know more about his feminine side when he feels comfortable, but preferably sooner rather than later.

His meeting up with CDs may be casual, and/or a way to relieve his need to dress himself (if he's not actually dressing at these meetings too). But I feel obliged to mention the possibility that he may also be exploring his sexuality, not just his gender, and trying to decide if he's bisexual or attracted to T-girls in some way or another. :( If so, he's hardly likely to be forthcoming with juicy details...

Trying to discover your true sexuality & gender is of course no excuse for infidelity, and most members here take a dim view of extra-marital exploration.

:hugs:

Robin