PDA

View Full Version : Wearing the Wife's bra

jenniferverobch
09-20-2006, 07:28 AM
After my wife left for work I changed into her blue Victoria Secret's cotton underwire bra. I prefer satin bras and panties. She doesn't know. Do I just tell her or say "I wish I could wear silky women's underwear too. I also love to wear pantyhose under my male clothes. I would also like to find a comfortable girdle.

Angie G
09-20-2006, 07:39 AM
Hi Jennifer welcome to the famile enjoy your stay :hugs:
ANGIE

Sandra
09-20-2006, 07:41 AM
Welcome :)

Perhaps you'd like to tell us a bit more about yourself first so we can get to know you. Then maybe post your question in the MtoF forum.

Joy Carter
09-20-2006, 08:03 AM
After my wife left for work I changed into her blue Victoria Secret's cotton underwire bra. I prefer satin bras and panties. She doesn't know. Do I just tell her or say "I wish I could wear silky women's underwear too. I also love to wear pantyhose under my male clothes. I would also like to find a comfortable girdle.

Take a look at my current thread about waring someone's else's clothes. Maybe time time you had the talk with her about yourself and maybe buy your own stuff before she gets hurt.:o By the way welcome and do tell us about your self.:D

Robin Leigh
09-20-2006, 08:27 AM
Welcome to the forum, Jennifer!

Most of us started CDing, borrowing things without permission, so don't feel too guilty, but it is a good idea to get out of the habit of invading other people's privacy, even your wife's. :p

If you ask the wives & gfs here that weren't informed about their husband's CDing from the start, they'll generally tell you that the deception was far more hurtful to them than the crossdressing.

I've enjoyed wearing my gf's underwear, it makes me feel connected to them, like they're hugging me all day. :happy:

Robin

Wire Road
09-20-2006, 08:34 AM
not wise. buy your own lingerie.

Charleen
09-20-2006, 08:47 AM
Welcome! Whether you tell her or not, which is another can of worms, it's time you went shopping.SHOPPING? DID SOMEONE SAY SHOPPING? Oh wait, it was me. Anyway, It's time you got your own gear. Panty hose is the easiest to get. I think every guy has bought PH for his SO at one time or another. Love and xxxx, Lily

Karren H
09-20-2006, 08:48 AM
So what's stopping you? The mall just opened on the east coast so your local VS store is open and waiting you money!! Buy something nice for your wife too!!! Especially after you strech out her bra!!! Lingerie works better than flowers!! :)

And I don't know if I'd go so far as put girdle and comfortable in the same sentence...hehehe

Love Karren

Billijo49504
09-20-2006, 10:10 AM
Welcome to the family. You heard it, go to the mall, walk right in to Victoria Secret and tell them you want a bra and Karren told you to get one today. And I'm telling you to get the matching panties. I hate to not match.
This morning my wife woke me to ask if she could barrow my black bra. I said sure....BJ

Paula Thomas
09-20-2006, 10:20 AM
Jennifer - I agree with the others, you need your own (and not take (without permission) your wife's).

If your wife does not know about your CDing, you may want to start out with just asking about panties "because your's feel so soft, I bet they are more comfortable than the ones I wear (and I love the colors)".

If she calls you a pervert, you may not want to ask about a bra, pantyhoes and girdle.

If she is O.K. with it, be sure to thank her, get your own, and request additional pieces as time goes by until (hopefully) you end up with what you want.

YOU NEED TO BE HONEST WITH HER IF SHE STARTS ASKING QUESTIONS.

Wives generally are more P.O.ed when you lie to them than if you tell the truth, even if they do not really want to deal with the truth.

julie w
09-20-2006, 12:05 PM
I think you are taking a risk wearing you gf clothes ( buy you own ) I think
if she finds out( which she will )you could be in trouble

Siobhan Marie
09-20-2006, 12:20 PM
Welcome to the forum and to echo what some of the girls have said, if you want to wear lingerie, buy your own.

:hugs: Anna x

Nigella
09-20-2006, 05:29 PM

TBH either approach is better than non. Like most closeted CDers, you run the risk of being caught, and believe me that is not good.

How you approach the subject of you wearing womens' underwear is something only you can decide, we, that is forum members can offer advice by the bucket full, but we don't know your situation and how your wife is likely to react.

If you do decide to tell her, take it steady, dont rush and if necessary let her decide the next step to take and at what pace.

Tina Dixon
09-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Ewwwwwwww, need to get you own undies hon:thumbsup:

Karen Donna
09-20-2006, 07:44 PM
I agree with virtually everyone who answered your question. Do go to any department store,Victoria's Secret,etc and buy your own undies and bra.
I too like a satin bra rather than cotton, plus matching satin panties.
Long ago I tried to engage my wife about her feelings on CD and i could tell immediately she looked with disdain on it.Therefore I am a closet CD at home.
I am certain if i had tried on her cotton white panties and bra,and she had found about it, She would be terribly upset. Therefore a closet CD at home , am I.

Cassy11
09-20-2006, 08:15 PM
Welcome:happy:
As I post my reply there are already 15 replys to your post. Everyone of them has good advice.
Buy your own clothes.
From what I've read on this board most of the Girls and GG's have a ton of experience and "been there and done that".
Let there experience be your guide.
Cassy

Sage GG
09-20-2006, 08:44 PM
Dear,

you need to go shopping.

stefie22
09-20-2006, 11:16 PM
i agree that you should buy your own. i had my own when i met my wife. i wound telling her accidently when we got drunk early on in the relationship. she was curious about it.when we talked about it sober she asked me to dress up for her. it was a little weird at first but got easier.i do not recomend telling her in this way.repeat do NOT tell her this way.it might have worked for me but not for others.

Victoria Anne
09-21-2006, 03:24 PM
Jenn ,if I may call you Jenn , dear as I learned it is best to to be honest with yourself and to your wife tell her and slowly work into wearing the silky panties and bras you want.She may suprise you and go shopping for them with you! It was the best thing when my wife and got together I told her from the start but of course Im still working towards a wig and makeup. Good luck hun.

Lisa Golightly
09-21-2006, 03:27 PM
D'ya know what? I'd be seriously unimpressed to find out my SO was wearing my underwear. Incorrect gender underwear... fine. My underwear... too weird. Sorry, but that's just my spin.

USNguyNskirt
09-21-2006, 04:51 PM
When you go get your own stuff, either hide it rEALLY REALLY well, or get the hell outta the closet. Cuz if she finds it, shes gonna know it aint hers. Which is gonna lead to thoughts of infedelity.:2c:

vbcdgrl
09-21-2006, 05:03 PM
Get your own bra and whatever. "comfortable girdle" is an oxymoron.

Vikki

dancer1
09-21-2006, 06:10 PM
Wow if you and her are the same size VS will open early for ya, but do tell her.
The wearing of her stuff will become more evadent to her if you dont tell women have a particular way they fold thier bras and certian panties will be place differance in the draw. It will bite you in the ass, and considering the price for VS do tell do tell and buy your own.
:hugs: Nadeen

brittanny
09-21-2006, 10:27 PM
mabey I'm really weird but my gf and I share all our clothes including bras and panties I often get new panties and she ends up wearing them more than me

AmberTG
09-21-2006, 11:16 PM
Brittanny, I think that might be the best of both worlds. I always know which panties belong to my wife, her body chemistry has a way of bleaching and/or staining the little cotton patch in the bottom of the pantie, kinda strange, but she reacts to most jewelry too, except gold. She borrows my thongs once in a while, but I'm wearing regular panties mostly now and she refuses to wear anything but a thong. The string in the back of the thong irritates my almost hemmorids sometimes.:sad: