PDA

View Full Version : Where to go on Halloween!!!??

Marissa Mae
09-20-2006, 08:21 AM
My first new thread! :D

Anyways, Halloween is coming up, as I am sure most of you have it marked in huge, bold, shiny letters on your calenders!! :happy:

I am sort of in a weird position... last month I came out to my GG girlfriend, and have been telling her that I want to dress for Halloween.. it would be a great way for her to see me for the first time, and it wouldn't draw too much added attention, seeing as its the time of year for this sort of thing! :happy:

I don't want her to be uncomfortable if I do dress, so where are some good places to go out in the city? I live in Washington DC, so if any of you have any good ideas in that area, let me know!!!

Also, what should I wear? An actual halloween costume, or regular clothing? My girl doesn't really want to dress up, so therein lies the dilemma. :o

Either way I am dressing up!!!!! :D I would prefer to go scandalous: I have some awesome thigh high stiletto boots, but I am not sure how my feet and legs will like me at the end of the night! But knowing that it will be uncomfortable but sexy makes it oh so intense! That or I have some knee high stilettos, though not as high. But I definately want to wear boots!!! What should I wear with them?

Choices choices!!!!

Joy Carter
09-20-2006, 08:41 AM
Advice: Take some flats with you just in case.:D

Billijo49504
09-20-2006, 10:19 AM
If she is cool with your dressing, go shopping together. All girls like to shop. Just dress how ever you want, and the 2 of you girls go shopping. But as Joy said, have some flats in the car, for just in case....BJ

Paula Thomas
09-20-2006, 10:22 AM
Callie - You could look for matching outfits (and go as "twins").

MsJanessa
09-20-2006, 10:28 AM
My first new thread! :D

Anyways, Halloween is coming up, as I am sure most of you have it marked in huge, bold, shiny letters on your calenders!! :happy:

I am sort of in a weird position... last month I came out to my GG girlfriend, and have been telling her that I want to dress for Halloween.. it would be a great way for her to see me for the first time, and it wouldn't draw too much added attention, seeing as its the time of year for this sort of thing! :happy:

I don't want her to be uncomfortable if I do dress, so where are some good places to go out in the city? I live in Washington DC, so if any of you have any good ideas in that area, let me know!!!

Also, what should I wear? An actual halloween costume, or regular clothing? My girl doesn't really want to dress up, so therein lies the dilemma. :o

Either way I am dressing up!!!!! :D I would prefer to go scandalous: I have some awesome thigh high stiletto boots, but I am not sure how my feet and legs will like me at the end of the night! But knowing that it will be uncomfortable but sexy makes it oh so intense! That or I have some knee high stilettos, though not as high. But I definately want to wear boots!!! What should I wear with them?

Choices choices!!!!
your feet will hurt like hell but you will love it.---ps you will be suprised how many people you meet at what ever party you go to will ask if they can kiss and lick them clean. I as at a party once where a GG had set up a shoe shine stand----for no money she completly shined My thigh high leather boots with polish, a rag and a brush and then proceeded to polish them again with her tongue---My boots looked great and she seemed like she was having a good time

CDtv
09-20-2006, 10:50 AM
your feet will hurt like hell but you will love it.---ps you will be suprised how many people you meet at what ever party you go to will ask if they can kiss and lick them clean. I as at a party once where a GG had set up a shoe shine stand----for no money she completly shined My thigh high leather boots with polish, a rag and a brush and then proceeded to polish them again with her tongue---My boots looked great and she seemed like she was having a good time

WOW What a great idea for a party!!!!! i have to tell my Wife about this

It also brings out an important point about shoe care don't neglect them and take care of them with proper cleaning and polishing we've made (or at least some of us have) a significant investment in our shoes so take care of them all ready:drool:

angelfire
09-20-2006, 11:00 AM
where to go? Well, the most accepting places of CDs I would think would be gay bars. However, it will be halloween, and thus pretty much anywhere will be accepting as far as I know. Its all in good fun.

DonnaT
09-20-2006, 03:45 PM
Hi Callie,

I know you don't want her to be uncomfortable, but she will be, no matter how outrageous, or not, you dress.

Depending on how well you look, you're very likely to get approached by guys and gals, especially in a gay bar. This will, of course, make it even more uncomfortable for your GF.

You might try:

Dupont Italian Kitchen/Bar (http://www.dupontitaliankitchen.com/D_I_K__Bar/d_i_k__bar.html)
1637 17th St. NW (corner of 17th and R)
Washington, DC
(202) 328-0100
4 Blocks from Dupont Circle (north entrance)

Give them a call and ask if there will be a Halloween party.

Maybe:
Club Chaos (http://www.chaosdc.com/)
1603 17th ST NW, Washington, DC.
(202) 232-4141

Also see: http://www.gay.com/travel/premium/splash.html?sernum=365

jjjjohanne
09-21-2006, 07:04 AM
You've gotta dress somewhat conservative. If you dress really scary, she won't go out with you.

Kate Simmons
09-21-2006, 07:09 AM
Don't know about anyone else but I'm going to a Witches' get together on Halloween. Sort of a big day, ya know? Gotta get my broomstick tuned up first, though. :happy: Ericka Kay

Marissa Mae
09-21-2006, 10:21 AM
DonnaT: I was thinking of that area.. that or Adam's Morgan :D I am thinking that if I go out dresses but not so far as to go overboard, it will just look like another costume on the street :D Its either that or I try to pass 100%, which would be impossible for me haha

I talked to my GF last night about it, and she is hesitant, as we expected, but she will go with it. I told her that she should pick my outfit :devil: But in the end I told her I wanted to wear boots and a skirt at least! :love:

As for the flats, I am not sure that is an option! We would be taking a cab in, so, I would be stuck en femme!!!!! :D :happy: Thats my total fantasy! My girl even said "your feet are going to be killing you, trust me, I know these things" haha

Karen Johnson
09-21-2006, 12:39 PM
I have been in the closet for so many years. Recently, I told my wife about my fetish, and she was more open to it than I would've thought.
It is okay for me to lounge around the house and our property dressed up, but I've yet to go out. I think my wife has a greater fear of my being found out than I do.
Anyway, I've been seriously thinking of using Halloween as an exuse to make my debut.

Marissa Mae
09-21-2006, 02:09 PM
I think it is a perfect opportunity! I honestly don't think I am going to be the only crossdresser in my area, so I feel pretty confidant going out. And she doesn't have to face ridicule from friends that her boyfriend is a crossdresser!

KarenSusan
09-21-2006, 07:04 PM
It is okay for me to lounge around the house and our property dressed up, but I've yet to go out. I think my wife has a greater fear of my being found out than I do.
Anyway, I've been seriously thinking of using Halloween as an exuse to make my debut.

If you don't want to leave the house you can do what I did one year. Put on your nicest outfit and simply answer the door when the kids come for candy. It gives you a feeling of being out without leaving home. Many of the kids are accompanied by their parents, so it's not just kids that see you but adults too.

krisybryant
09-21-2006, 10:10 PM
Whatever you do, remember the cardinal rule:

Don't Be A Better Looking Woman Than Your SO!

She wants to feel sexy-fun on Halloween too.

Hell, just for shitsandgiggles I'd play switheroo - you're the woman she's the man. :)

angelfire
09-21-2006, 10:46 PM
As for the flats, I am not sure that is an option! We would be taking a cab in, so, I would be stuck en femme!!!!! :D :happy: Thats my total fantasy! My girl even said "your feet are going to be killing you, trust me, I know these things" haha

Bring a large purse, or even a medium size one and carry the flats in it (with your make-up of course).