PDA

View Full Version : underwear comment in class today

sammyd
05-18-2004, 07:08 PM
today in class we were playing a trivia game and one question was "what are the two basic styles of men's underwear" (boxers and briefs, obviously)

one girl commented after the answer was given... "ick, i would hate to be a guy and have to wear boxers, they're so plain..."

if only she knew ;)

Chrismadchen
05-18-2004, 09:53 PM
I agree, ick to boxers! Briefs however are a horse of a different color. Speaking of color, how about neon pink, yellow, blue thongs? ilxixmen2002@yahoo.com Chris :)

eleventhdr
05-18-2004, 11:03 PM
All male underwear is yuck!.

newfemale
05-19-2004, 03:18 PM
I haven't worn male underwear since i was 10! Women' s is SO much better feeling and fitting.

eleventhdr
05-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Yes it sure is!.

claira
05-31-2004, 10:19 PM
[U] :p i guess thats why i still wear panties.and womans panties fit better to.

Kimmy
06-01-2004, 01:03 AM
I don't like either of men's underwear... but I can't find any alternative to keep things in place like I like. Boxers are the worst, no real point to wearing them in my opinion, they don't really hold anything down if you know what I'm saying. And briefs, well maybe it's just my body but the waistband always goes way higher than mine and I feel like Urkel. Putting it where it's supposed to be makes them as pointless as boxers to me, and getting sizes smaller only serve to cut me in half at the waist. I want to try some of the boy shorts with the short legs to them, I think that's probably my salvation. But my thrifty side says "That much for one pair? I can get a pack of men's underwear for that price..."

Julie
06-01-2004, 05:46 AM
The only "boxers" I wear are women's slip type. I'm not sure what the proper name is but if you imagine a slip with a wide lace trim on the bottom edge, cut up the middle and sew into boxers. Same waist band as a slip with a nece lace trim around your thighs :rolleyes: . These are very comfortable and a favorite of mine when just lounging around or sleeping. :p I have one white and one black pair. :D

AmyH
06-01-2004, 09:32 AM
I have to disagree with most of you. When I am in my "man clothes" I have to wear boxers; I do not own a pair of briefs. My boys need to be free. Now do not get me wrong, when I am Amy, I still love the feel of silk panties against my skin.

PaulaJeanette
06-01-2004, 04:43 PM
Ladies:

When you wear panties under your suits, do you cover the panties over with your male underwear?

Whenever I wear panties at home, I also have on briefs in order to not let my wife know what I'm doing. How I wish I could be like many of you. Hopefully someday, she will be more receptive to my pantie wearing but alas it has not gotten to that point yet.

Paula J.

Bernadina
06-01-2004, 09:00 PM
I'm not sure I even still own any male type underwear.

I used to when men's underwear was interesting with silky briefs and things. Its not just men's underwear that's gotten yucky either. Most mens clothes are boring, boring and boring in style, colour amd materials.

Even men's swim wear has become horrible. Sort of like wearing a sack. Fortunately there are still a few brands that sell tight, sexy, brief men's swim suits.

- Dina

pedebra
06-02-2004, 03:29 AM
I only wear bikini style men's underwear and most are of a thin, smooth material. I have no boxeres and shudder at the thought of wearing them.
As for bathing suits, the beach where I go has few people there and most
wear as little as they can: I wear women's string bikini panties in a stretch
material. They really make me feel great.

ioanna
06-06-2004, 06:23 PM
I'm not sure I even still own any male type underwear.

I used to when men's underwear was interesting with silky briefs and things. Its not just men's underwear that's gotten yucky either. Most mens clothes are boring, boring and boring in style, colour amd materials.

Even men's swim wear has become horrible. Sort of like wearing a sack. Fortunately there are still a few brands that sell tight, sexy, brief men's swim suits.

- Dina
I agree that men's clothing is horrible. For swimming, I've come to like Speedo's square cut suits that sort of resemble the "boy short" style. As for underwear, I like the bikini cut enough, but have managed to find men's square cut briefs for sale at Wal-Mart that I really like. Also I like wearing Hane's for Her "boy-short" style briefs also for sale from Wal-Mart.

JustmeBear
06-07-2004, 04:18 AM
My friend came over to my house and slept because his mom kicked him out of the house...When he went to take a shower...he realized he had no underwear..He said he wasnt going to take a shower then I said...you can borrow a pair of mine and without hesitation he said ok......(Im female

pattysue
06-12-2004, 12:20 AM
I have not owned underware in about 24 years. But the time has come where I need to use them again. I have a fem. bikin and thong. The thong is great but not practical to wear at work (doesn't hold the boys in well enough with out tucking) and the bikin's works good with a little tucking also. The other day when me and the wife were at Target we found mens "thong" underware, very cool. The fit is good and the feel is great. ;)

Cathe TV
06-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Have any of you ever worn mens silk boxers? I have 3 or 4 pair - all black - and they feel great! Good for those times you can't get away with wearing panties but need to feel sexy:)

Ted
06-13-2004, 08:11 AM
I found thongs to be irriatating... I have given up on them. Normally I stick to pantyhose around the house. For civilian clothes I'll wear panties underneith jeans. When I'm at work, I wear male briefs to avoid any potnential embarrassment which would destroy my career.

Ted
06-13-2004, 08:13 AM
I would have to agree. The feel of nylon against my legs is just incredible. It's just so sexy!

Ted
06-13-2004, 08:14 AM
talk about cost! Panties are so friggn' expensive!

Jennifer K
06-14-2004, 08:38 AM
Unfortunatly, I still have male underwear, which I have to wear occasionally, but I wear panties most of the time. About the only time I wear male underwear is if I have to go to the Doctors. I have found Legg's ,Bali, and Bali studio panties a very good fit. I am fortunate that I get to travel outside my home area, and shop at outlet malls. I usually have a list from my wife for panyhose, sometimes panties, and once, I was asked to pick a couple of her favourite bras. I just act as if it is a normal thing to do. Wearing panties all the time means being carefull not to bend down and let my shirt pull out my pants, and letting the lace of my panties show. A small price to pay for the comfort!
Wishing all of you a wonderful day, Jenn.

Chandra Marie
06-14-2004, 07:59 PM
I have been wearing only womens panties since '97, my wife knows and work has never been a concern. As for the Doctor, I don't worry because of the privacy laws, plus most Dr's have seen all there is to seen anyway and just don't care ( also with 2 very girly tattoos whats the point in trying to hide it :p ). Any way, I say just be happy with your choice and you'll be fine.

bob99
06-23-2004, 06:29 AM
The only "boxers" I wear are women's slip type. I'm not sure what the proper name is but if you imagine a slip with a wide lace trim on the bottom edge, cut up the middle and sew into boxers. Same waist band as a slip with a nece lace trim around your thighs :rolleyes: . These are very comfortable and a favorite of mine when just lounging around or sleeping. :p I have one white and one black pair. :D

Would these be "tap pants?"

anthony
06-23-2004, 07:45 AM
today i have been wearing pink panties under my running kit i think on of hte girls at college saw them, but she didnt care, as me shorts are short its panties or pants and i no which one i would chosse

shinytight
06-23-2004, 08:54 AM
boxers by day (the athletic type)
nude by night

if i want to feel aroused, silky satin shiny panties

Dallas
07-07-2004, 12:22 PM
There is no doubt in my mind; I haven't owned any male underware since I retired from the Army in '93. No cotton either. If the occasion arises were my undies will be exposed to others, oh well, that's the price I'll pay for dressing to make me feel good. What a small price to pay. Besides I don't really think it will shock anyone, they will have to get my blouse and slacks out ot the way first anyhow.

Seana
07-07-2004, 04:36 PM
I to of course love womans underwear,my fiancay lets me wear them whenever I want,but I am only an occasional crossdresser,but wear them EVERYTIME we are intimate it gives us a fantasy lesbian feel,Its great.Anyway she also loves the manly me, and when shes not buying me panties shes buying me those fruit of the loom tighty whities that go down to just above my knee,and are very snug,not baggy but yet quite comfortable.So when Im in man mode or girly mode Im quite satisfied with both underwear its just up to me on how I feel on a certain day.I never wear panties to work,for Im in construction,But my fiancay and I do go shopping once in a while when Im wearing my satiny panties,and it just leads to turning us both on while out,she loves to tease me in public whith subtleties,such as talking aboult panties in a louder voice in check out lines just to tease me and get me nervous,buts Ive never been caught.Well not to my knowledge anyway.Ill probably sleep in panties tonite...most definatly.

kristi cd
07-07-2004, 07:02 PM
I have to disagree with most of you. When I am in my "man clothes" I have to wear boxers; I do not own a pair of briefs. My boys need to be free. Now do not get me wrong, when I am Amy, I still love the feel of silk panties against my skin.

I am very much the same. I haven't gone out as Kristi yet, but have worn panties under my guy clothes on several occasions and agree with Amy 100%. :cool:

Miss Sherry
07-07-2004, 11:54 PM
I own 2 pair of male shorts that I haven't worn in ten years. I always wear bikini panties or thongs.

The only time I ever wore boxers was in the military, and I detested them. The leg rides up and bunches, not to mention all the flopping going on. And if I happened to get an erection at the wrong time (that happened a lot back then :p ) it was tent-pole time!

As far as who might see the panties ... too bad! Actually, I worked in a small medical emergency facility for several years while in school, and you'd be amazed how many men wear panties!!

And you're right ... men's clothing has become so.o.o.o boring. Everyone likes to put down the '80's, but at least there was SOME style then.

Sherry :)

Sarah Ellis
07-10-2004, 08:02 AM
i completely detest just about everything masculine, but society has its rules and i unfortunately have to stick to them most times... we need liberated and given the freedom to wear whatever we like without society thinking its disgusting... i hope for that day... a day to burn all male clothes and to have the freedom to wear panties with pride....

my dream lives on...