PDA

View Full Version : Will it Freeze?

christie
09-20-2006, 08:44 AM
Hello ladies, this is kind of a bizarre question, but I have to ask. I leave my bras and panties in a box in my truck. I haven't found a good place to keep them in my two bedroom apt. where my wife won't look. I have two water bras and last night it got down to about 36 degrees, and my bras were extremely cold this morning, it felt pretty nice to put them on. I am wondering if they will freeze and if they do freeze will they be damaged? Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.

Christie

jackie
09-20-2006, 08:54 AM
Hey Christie , Water bras are a mix of oil and water , I don't know the ratio , but I'm thinking there going to freeze, But look on the bright side , your nipples will stand right out there!
Jackie

uknowhoo
09-20-2006, 09:06 AM
I have no idea. You could always give a call to the manufacturer. I'm sure they field oddball questions daily. Good luck. T

Joy Carter
09-20-2006, 09:14 AM
If they have water in them it will separte from the oil and freeze. Ain't it time you talked to her about yourself+?

:hugs:

Billijo49504
09-20-2006, 09:52 AM
I think I'd rather take my chances with a PO'd wife, than a ice cold bra. I'm shivvering, just thinking about it...BJ

Paula Thomas
09-20-2006, 10:28 AM
Billijo - Just imagine if there were water-panties.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

vbcdgrl
09-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Frankly, I'm not sure what a "water bra" is. Can someone enlighten me?

Vikki

Angie G
09-20-2006, 10:39 AM
Hi Christie I do't know I have a water bra gut never got it that cold :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
09-20-2006, 11:07 AM
Of coarse the answer is yes...all liquids will freeze at some temperature ...nearing absolut zero...but as an experiment, when I first saw this post...I threw my water inserts into the freezer (yes I have a fridge in my office...stole it from the daughter..largish dorm fridge with a full freezer) and I'd say that its 10 degrees...and after an hour and a half the liquid is still liquid but definately more visceous.. (Aka. Molecules are slowing down)..

So the question should be will it freeze at your local...if your in Alaska (heads up Gail!!) Then maybe...lower 48 less northern MN or MI probably not.

Love Karren

Gail Stauffer
09-20-2006, 11:15 AM
Thank you Karren but no worries about that here!! I certainly don't use the water bra's but if I di I wouldn't be keeping them out in the cold!!

Karren H
09-20-2006, 11:23 AM
Thank you Karren but no worries about that here!! I certainly don't use the water bra's but if I di I wouldn't be keeping them out in the cold!!

So that limits your going out enfemme to 2 or 3 months a year!! WOW. Must be 10 below already?? :D

Btw. Love your new avatar....blonde is you, Gail!!

Love Karren

Gail Stauffer
09-20-2006, 11:31 AM
sort of, winter lasts from about October until april so summers do seem a little short here, but we make do with the time we do have in the summer!! it is starting to get cold yes gradually, has only been reaching the mid 50's daily and getting cooler almost daily should actually see snow by the end of next month unless it happens earlier. got a new wig on order by the way!! a longer blonde one goes about waist length!! just for fun, and then mabye might also get another Auburnreddsih one that I saw that is really cute and is a color I have wanted to try so will see about that!!

KarenSusan
09-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Billijo - Just imagine if there were water-panties.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Might be alright. Everything would shrink up so much, the panties would fit better.:D

vbcdgrl
09-20-2006, 01:51 PM
Gee, Gail, I always wanted to take a trip to Alaska. After seeing your new Avatar, I'm ready to go now. You look great!!! Sorry, forum, I got a little distracted. Still don't know what a water bra is.

Vikki

Karren H
09-20-2006, 02:42 PM
After 4 hours in the freezer they are still plyable!! So they must be an emulsion of some sort...and as a sidelight I have discovered an alternative use for water inserts..

After being placed in the freezer, they make excelent soda pop coolers!! Just wrap 2 inserts around your bottle of diet coke and vwallahh!!! Just don't let you wife see them! Hehehe

Next week we will be throwing thme in the microwave to see at what temperature water filled inserts boil!! :D. Especially important for you girls that live in and around Death Valley, CA!!

Love Karren

christie
09-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Karen, thank you for the science experiment. I am going to try and keep them inside from now on. Easier to wear when not hidden outside.

Christie

Karren H
09-20-2006, 03:43 PM
Karen, thank you for the science experiment. I am going to try and keep them inside from now on. Easier to wear when not hidden outside.

Christie

Your welcome....but do be careful!! If your wife finds your things .....and you have to sleep in the car, you may find out which freezes first....the water bra or you!!!

:)

Love Karren

christie
09-20-2006, 04:21 PM
Your welcome....but do be careful!! If your wife finds your things .....and you have to sleep in the car, you may find out which freezes first....the water bra or you!!!

:)

Love Karren

I am going to keep them inside one night and see how my nerves hold up. Hopefully it doesn't come to me sleeping in the car.

Christie

Breanne
09-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Still don't know what a water bra is.
Oh poor Vikki, you must be getting frustrated by now!
A water bra is a bra with pads in the lower cup area which are actually filled with somekind of solution (water, soft gel ???) That pad acts like a small insert which lifts up the breast tissue to help with cleavage, etc. I've had one for some years now, really nice. However, I have yet to see any in a size larger than 38"C.

Shelly Preston
09-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Of coarse the answer is yes...all liquids will freeze at some temperature ...nearing absolut zero...but as an experiment,
Love Karren

Clarification
Absolute Zero is almost impossible to achieve 0 °K Kelvin

By international agreement, the Celsius temperature scale starts at absolute zero with the value of exactly -273.15 °C

water freezes at 0 °C

Caitlintgsd
09-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Oh poor Vikki, you must be getting frustrated by now!
A water bra is a bra with pads in the lower cup area which are actually filled with somekind of solution (water, soft gel ???) That pad acts like a small insert which lifts up the breast tissue to help with cleavage, etc. I've had one for some years now, really nice. However, I have yet to see any in a size larger than 38"C.

Lane Bryant has bras with air in the pockets instead of water. They work just as well and I've seen sizes way bigger than 38c. I recall seeing 46d once.

GG Vanya
09-20-2006, 10:07 PM
http://starbulletin.com/2000/11/07/features/story2.html

According to this first person report, they won't freeze.

Supposedly 55% body oil, 45% water.

Bobbie cd
09-20-2006, 10:50 PM
http://starbulletin.com/2000/11/07/features/story2.html

According to this first person report, they won't freeze.

Supposedly 55% body oil, 45% water.

Now that's what I call investigative reporting! LOL