PDA

View Full Version : Matching bra and panties

Emma England
09-20-2006, 11:40 AM
How many of you like to match your undies? On a daily basis I mean.

If that is the case then you should have as many bras as panties, but I have never come across any woman who has an equal number.

Or is it best to have a matching selection on special occassions?

For me, I try and have similar style and/or colors, even if not completely matching.

What are your views?

KarenSusan
09-20-2006, 11:45 AM
I can't afford to have matching bra and panties all the time.
Just for special occasions.

Annaliese
09-20-2006, 11:54 AM
How many of you like to match your undies? On a daily basis I mean.

If that is the case then you should have as many bras as panties, but I have never come across any woman who has an equal number.

Or is it best to have a matching selection on special occassions?

For me, I try and have similar style and/or colors, even if not completely matching.

What are your views?

When I buy match set, I allways buy more panties so I can wear the bra more that once. I only have a few match sets.

Anna

Jennifer Rae
09-20-2006, 12:24 PM
I don't get to dress that often, so all of mine are matching sets.

Karren H
09-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Well matching was fun for a while and since in my situation, I'm the only one that gets to see them...:)...after a while it's like, I don't really care if they match...and once dressed, a pink bra with purple panties feels the same way on as ones that match...

And if my wife can be considered a normal female, she's the same way!! Now matching shoes, dress, and handbag!!! Hell yes!! Hehe

Love Karren

Ashleigh Beth
09-20-2006, 12:41 PM
Most of mine are matching sets. I have a few extra pairs of panties, but love to match "underneath!" Both my daughters always wore matching sets, though my wife doesn't. And my oldest was always teased by her sorority sisters because all her panties and bras matched.

Dana Carlton
09-20-2006, 01:06 PM
Gotta be matching for me! Every bra has a matching panty. Some have 2 matching panties, one might be a thong, one boy shorts, etc. And when I have to wear a beige bra so it doesn't show...................beige panties! Call me crazy. I'm used to it, I crossdress.

ArleneRaquel
09-20-2006, 02:02 PM
90 % of the bra and panties that I own are either Black or Red, with rest being Gold, Green, Blue, and Yellow. I always match, but I really prefer Black.:love: From Bra and Panty Lover Katrina

Sandra
09-20-2006, 02:07 PM
Hey so long as I've got a pair of pants and a bra on I don't care if they match or not. :D

Sedona
09-20-2006, 02:14 PM
About 95 percent of the time when I "dress" it's just a thong under my guy clothes. When I dress more fully, I'm probably in a matching set half the time. I'd say out of the 20 or so bras I have, eight have matching thongs.

ronni white
09-20-2006, 02:47 PM
Always matching sets.
I have dyed about 15 sets and they cross the rainbow.

Ronni

jamiecd636
09-20-2006, 02:53 PM
I do not have as many bras as panties, however I do try to match basic color groups as often as possible.

I also have a number of sets that match which I save for under particular outfits.

bella22
09-20-2006, 03:23 PM
I thnk It is all about how it make you feel

KateLongman27
09-20-2006, 03:24 PM
I try to but came across a right bargain in a shop, panties and bra for £20 and they're comfortable as hell!

Bargain!

TexasBG
09-20-2006, 03:54 PM
If you consider a white bra with white cotton, usually flowered briefs, then I pretty much always match. Underwear for the ages I dress doesn't usually come in sets. That's mostly a big dollar big girl thing.

Eugenie
09-20-2006, 04:16 PM
I like to match bras and panties. I have at least two matching panties for each bra I have in my drawer.

Actually I try to match the bras and panties with whatever I have decided to wear. No black bra under a white or pale color top. No white or pink bra under a dark dress or top: I hate seeing white straps showing on the side of a dark dress shoulders.

If I also wear a half slip, it has to match also with the set Bra-Panties. However that may be simply the color of the half slip.

And yes, I know that no one else than me will see them, but I know and that's enough for me. In addition I see them when I dress and when I undress...

:hugs:
Eugenie

christie
09-20-2006, 04:31 PM
I love matching my bra and panties, but it is not always possible. So then I just coordinate them. No one knows but me, and now everyone here, but I think it is sexy.

Christie

Scotty
09-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Since the hormones have produced small breasts, I wear a bra every day now, and i match the bra to my shirt :) - if I want to wear a black shirt I wear a black bra.

But all my panties are pink, I love pink!!

Jenn2716
09-20-2006, 08:17 PM
All of my nice panties (satin) have a matching bra, however I don't necessarily match my cotton panties. I have a white bra that I use when wearing white cotton panties, but alot of times I'll just underdress with panties and no bra.

Charleen
09-20-2006, 08:20 PM
Only on special occasions, and the last one was so long ago that I forget what it was. Love and xxxx, Lily

Emma England
09-21-2006, 06:28 AM
When I buy match set, I always buy more panties so I can wear the bra more that once. I only have a few match sets.

Anna

That is a good idea which I have not thought of.

How many times do you wear a bra before washing then?

My only problem is that I wish bras were as cheap as panties.

Vicky_Scot
09-21-2006, 06:35 AM
I only wear matching bra and panties. Does this make me posh...........:p

Kate Simmons
09-21-2006, 07:22 AM
Who cares really? No one but me is going to see them. I "mix and match" according to my mood or how energetic I am.:happy: Ericka Kay

trannie T
09-23-2006, 06:28 PM
I love matching bra and panty sets, I have several and enjoy wearing them. Usually though I just put on ones that are the same color.

InHerShoes
09-23-2006, 06:31 PM
I try to always match

Billijo49504
09-23-2006, 06:37 PM
Some time I try to match, usually on the weekend. But most time it's what is on the top of the pile in the drawer. My wife always tries to match bra, panties and socks....BJ

linnea
09-23-2006, 06:38 PM
I can't afford to have matching bra and panties all the time.
Just for special occasions.

Me too--I have several sets of lovely matching bras and panties, but I don't wear them every day, just for special occasions. I don't wear a bra every day, anyway. Panties almost every day.

Jasmine Ellis
09-23-2006, 06:46 PM
Its a must, having matching bra and knickers for me

dazzed
09-23-2006, 10:35 PM
I like contrasting like green panties and yellow bra . I match sometimes but not often. I dont know why I just do.

MsEva
09-23-2006, 10:45 PM
Well, like the old Ford model Ts you can get any color as long as it is black...I usually have a matching black set (I will match the material if black..lace bra with lace panties):happy:

ColleenCD
09-23-2006, 11:14 PM
When possible, I love to match a bra, camisole, with panties. It's not that I need to coordinate as much as it is knowing I have as pretty of under garments as any girl on the block.

Colleen

Karen Johnson
09-24-2006, 04:17 AM
I like wearing what's comfortable, but appearance does count for something. Whenever possible, I like to coordinate.

Slip Affinity
09-24-2006, 04:53 AM
I like to coordinate colors but it's not always possible.

LindaTS
09-24-2006, 10:52 AM
I'm one of those women who always wears matching lingerie. It all depends on what skirt/blouse combo I'm going to wear for that day. I love to match.