PDA

View Full Version : Our 26th Anniversary

Melanie R
09-20-2006, 05:45 PM
November 4 will be the 26th anniversary of when my wife met Melanie for the first time and Melanie became an integral part of our lives and hopefully have helped many of you who have read Peggy's books and recently watched our story on WE. Peggy met Melanie for the first time one month after we were married. Melanie needed a lot of help so we spent an entire weekend on how Melanie could be a more beautiful woman. The next weekend she asked if I was ready to go out in public. The picture below shows the first dress she bought for me that I wore to our first time out in public. We went to a dinner theatre in Houston where the performer was Christine Jorgensen - the very famous TS performer. There were over 200 in the audience. I saw no other TG persons present in the audience - at least that could be read. I was very nervous but survived the evening and seemed to pass with flying colors. We will celebrate this big coming out again on November 10-12 at the Holiday Enfemme in Dallas. Come and bring your wives to Dallas. Peggy and I will be leading a program on how a crossdresser and wife can make their relationship work.

Hugs,

Melanie

Charleen
09-20-2006, 05:46 PM
Mazel Tov darling! Love and xxxx, Lily

SherriePall
09-20-2006, 05:52 PM
Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary, Melanie. It'll be 33 years I'm married this October. But my coming-out anniversary is a little over seven years now. Can you say Surprise! Still together. Not approving, but gives me time. I can wish for more, but I know it could be a lot worse! Again, congratulations and pass that along to your wife.
P.S. Love that look and outfit in the pic.