PDA

View Full Version : shopping today Woo hoo!!!

paulaN
09-20-2006, 09:03 PM
I had to go to the city of brewer today to sell some scrap copper. The price of copper is real good these days.So I was in drab all day dang. Anyway after I sold the copper I had some extra cash a lot of extra cash. So I decided to shop, of course. frist stop was Mardens in brewer. I picked up a waist girdel type afair kinda like a waist sincher but with out all of the lace and stuff just elastic with the bones in it.I also picked up a skirt suit in black which I think will look real good on. and I found a couple of thongs. I also tryed on some black boots (to big) imagine that. Had pointed toes too which I didn't like. I bought some outher stuff too but my girly stuff came to about 25 dollers. Woo Hoo.!!!!
Next I went next door to the Goodwill clothing place I picked up a dress and a skirt there I'm on a roll now. oh ya I almost bought a bathing suit but I didn't, wish I would have know thay had a cute one there.
Then It was off to Bangor where I went to sams club to bye a new printer. Wile I was in there I happened to walk past sports bras right in the center isle well I couldn't let them go. I always wanted a sports bra so I pickd up a three pack and away I went. Got out to my truck and noticed that a large was for a 36 b/c cup shit!!! I need extra large 38 b/c cup. In the store I go to exchange them. no problem.
Next I was off to the Goodwill store in Bangor I went right to the shoes and boots Wow a black pair of boots I like them. So I pull of my sneaker and try to put one on nooooo!! wont fit what about without a sock. Off comes the sock and my bright pink toenails showing, I try the boot on, I realy like these boots NOOOO!!!!!! still to small. Two ladies come around the corner yacken I don't think thay noticed my toenails. Bummer no boots. Oh well off to the dresses and skirts Woo Hoo. I bought three suits two pant and one skirt suit. and a dress too I was realy having a great time. And that was the end of my shopping day but I still have more money from the copper sale. I am thinking about getting new breast forms another Woo Hoo!!! we'll see. I have not tryed on anything yet. But I'm sure most will fit. I'm gona be one classsey cd with those suits. Next time I hope to be wearing one of them when I am shopping. Anyone want to go with me? I would realy love that.

angelfire
09-20-2006, 09:56 PM
congrats on the great excursion. sounds like you found lots of new stuff, which is always great to hear.

paulaN
09-21-2006, 12:23 PM
well I just finished trying on everything and it all fits. except for one pair of slacks. god I'm getten good. the slacks were size 16 and I know I'm a 14, I must have been caught up in the moment. the skirt suit from mardens is perfict and the little black dress with tinney whith pocka dotts is to die for. Now all I need to do is have a day of shopping dressed. Woo Hoo......