PDA

View Full Version : Is my body trying yo tell me something

rocval2001
09-20-2006, 09:37 PM
I struggle with who I am on a regluare basis. But there are time when my testicles withdraw in to my body and the penis shrinks and withdraws into itself. Does my body know some I don't ?

GG Vanya
09-20-2006, 09:41 PM
I think your body knows the weather, or the water, is too dang cold!:D

Testicles are outside the body for a reason. 98.6 will destory the lil swimmers, as will temps too low, so the drawing up is the body's way of regulating the temperature.

Miss Petra
09-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Did not know that Vanya.

I surf ocean waves in cold water & the little brothers with the big brother disappear completely. :eek: I thought it was just the wetsuit and lying down on my board for a long time. Very strange feeling when it time for them to see the daylight again.:heehee:

Dont tell my wife she will never let me surf again if she thought that would hurt our ability to have a child.

Hugz,

Petra

GG Vanya
09-20-2006, 09:58 PM
LOL Petra, surfing ain't gonna hurt the other lil swimmers. That's why the little brothers (amusing name for 'em) move north to a warmer climate. :D

angelfire
09-20-2006, 10:12 PM
As far as I know, cold water generally does that to all men in general, so its not just you. Cold in general does it. Also, as far as I knwo it doesn't affect your ability to have children either.

Roberta Lynn
09-20-2006, 10:42 PM
OK Didn't anybody see the Seinfeld Episode Where George suffered shrinkage?? :D

Melinda G
09-20-2006, 10:45 PM
Happens every fall, when the cold weather sets in.:D

Corinne
09-21-2006, 02:09 AM

I was thinking the same thing!

Janereed
09-21-2006, 04:42 AM
I struggle with who I am on a regluare basis. But there are time when my testicles withdraw in to my body and the penis shrinks and withdraws into itself. Does my body know some I don't ?

No offence but whats your point? Are you really entertaining the possibility that your body is anticipating your socially confused brain wants to be a female? Come on! Theres no magical reason, best bet is that your body has produced TOO much testosterone at some point in your life, and the natural "shrinkage" most men experience is exaggerated in your case. Now, it seems to me you are really looking for some kind of justification for your dressing, let me tell you now, your body doesnt "think" its a female!!! The very notion of your body "thinking", or "knowing something you dont" is crazy. Again, I believe you are seeking justification, a reason, to do what you do. I mean COME ON??? SERIOUSLY??? Do you genuinally believe what you wrote??? Come on!

rocval2001
09-21-2006, 05:37 AM
Do I believe it ? No when you get down to it no - it was just one of those wimsical threads I put out there. Thank you for your reply's

Kate Simmons
09-21-2006, 05:44 AM
So, what's the slang term to describe this? "Shrinky dink"?:happy: Ericka Kay

Janereed
09-21-2006, 07:38 AM
So, what's the slang term to describe this? "Shrinky dink"?:happy: Ericka Kay

Seinfeld, I believe it was previously mentioned. In the episode, george is getting changed in his room, when his friend barges in and sees his penis, which is obviously small, he cries, " I WAS IN THE POOL!!"

A following conversation ensues, between Jerry and George, they discuss whether Women know about (to coin a phrase) "Shrinkage" Elaine walks by, and they call her in.

They ask her if she knows about, Shinkrage,

She excalims, " It shrinks??!!!"

She walks off with femenistic comment, the term "shrinkage" is born.

Robin Leigh
09-21-2006, 08:41 AM
So, has anyone tried to use the "Shrinkage" effect to improve their CDing?
I guess one could wear a small chilled flat gelpack, but I don't think I want to try this particular experiment. :)

I suppose being in cold water could help one learn to tuck...

Robin

Penny
09-21-2006, 09:00 AM
So if we want the total natural feminine look, we should use an icepack and
depends?:eek: :lol: :lol2:

Siobhan Marie
09-21-2006, 09:27 AM
So if we want the total natural feminine look, we should use an icepack and
depends?:eek: :lol: :lol2:

No thanks Penny, I for one don't fancy crawling up the wall into the flat above!!

:hugs: Anna x

Melinda Lou
09-21-2006, 10:21 AM

You beat me to it! :D

And to paraphrase Elaine Benes, I don't see how we walk around with these things. :P

Melissa A.
09-21-2006, 10:34 AM
Apparantly, all is good again :happy:

By the way, I don't know how we walk around with those things, either.:p

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Karren H
09-21-2006, 11:32 AM
Don't think mine have totally withdrawn due to the cold but lately....after years of tucking....every time I cross my legs (very lady like) the boys auto tuck....

See. You can teach an old dog new tricks..

:D

Love Karren

Karen Johnson
09-21-2006, 12:36 PM
I don't have physical symptoms like that, but my moods change. Sometimes I feel very feminine and other times not. And for what it's worth, the more feminine I feel the more my genitals respond, but in a positive way.

Lisa Golightly
09-21-2006, 12:41 PM
Have a warm bath ;)