PDA

View Full Version : early morning walk

jjuliette
09-21-2006, 03:56 AM
It's another very breezy cool morning in the northeast so I took a stroll around the yard in a silky full skirted dress. It feels so great to have your skirt billowing around you and then flapping against your legs. I wonder if GG's enjoy this to? How many out there enjoy the breeze while enfemme as much as I do ?

Felicia
09-21-2006, 04:01 AM
I too love to go out on a semi breezy day with a full skirt or dress with a full skirt and let the wind do its thing. It is a great feeling for sure. (HUG) Felicia

JoanFlores
09-21-2006, 05:25 AM
I get to do this late at night after 7:00 pm, when it starts getting dark. Since I have a big back yard I get all dolled up, and walk outside with a glass of vine, and get to see the stars, feel the cool night air and relax.

Penny
09-21-2006, 05:32 AM
For sure and I love the wind blowing my hair across my face too!

Robin Leigh
09-21-2006, 05:55 AM
It's another very breezy cool morning in the northeast so I took a stroll around the yard in a silky full skirted dress. It feels so great to have your skirt billowing around you and then flapping against your legs.
I do enjoy a mild breeze while I'm wearing a skirt or dress, but it can get very windy here. I hate it when the wind blows a skirt the wrong way. I want my skirt to hang over my groin are & hide it, not get pressed up against. :o

I wonder if GG's enjoy this to? How many out there enjoy the breeze while enfemme as much as I do ?
I'd expect that a "typical" skirt & dress wearing GG would be used to the feel of it before she's 7. :D
Still, in my experience of ladies that like skirts, everyone likes the way a nice skirt moves when you walk or dance in it. :happy:

Robin

Dawn29680
10-03-2006, 05:16 AM
Just love the feelof a cool breeze blowing over my nylon covered legs and up my dress or skirt

Charleen
10-03-2006, 05:59 AM
Just went out to the garage to get a Diet Coke (have to watch my girlish figure) in my night gown and my heeled pink slippers. Delicious! Later I'm going to get into my one piece bathing suit and sit on my patio that over looks a small lake, and do my nails. Lovely!
Love and xxxx, Lily