PDA

View Full Version : Ever been questioned by the police??

JAYNETHOMPSON
12-26-2004, 05:13 PM
About 2 years ago whilst driving home from a night out as Jayne I was stopped by the polce on a routine check. At the time there was a purge on drink drivers and the police could stop and check anyone without reason. I was horrified and my whole world flashed in front of me. The 2 officers were perfect. One was a seargant in his 40's the other a new recruit of about 25. When asked my name I gave my real one and did not try to pass off as female; they asked about the vehicle; they checked it with the national computer and asked where I had been and asked if had had a drink. I said that I had not after all who in their right mind would if they were to drive 30 miles thru the heart of Newcastle dressed in a party outfit. I had ventured onto the NE TV scene and had a great time with the girls. After a brief chat the officers said I could go.
Phew
Jayne
Has anybody experience the same or similar

Ashleigh
12-26-2004, 05:20 PM
I'm glad to hear Jayne had a good experience with the officers. The best thing Jayne did was assist in cooperating which made things easier on everyone. There are many good cops out there. I was able to deal wth the public the same way (using courtesy and respect) which paid many dividends.

Sarah Cummings
12-26-2004, 06:10 PM
I was dressed as the "NAUGHTY" schoolgirl driving a former roomates car going to a halloween/karoke party. Night time had already fallen and I was the only one in the car. My roomate at that time was running the karaoke at the club I was going to. As I was on the highway enroute, a man driving on my right side refused to let me by when I signaled to get over to the right lane so I could take my exit. I had to speed up quickly to get in front of him and get over. As I went down the street, I stopped at a Burger King to get a quick bite. I ordered from the drive thru. As I ordered, I used my masculine voice and then rounded the corner to pay. The girl who took my money had to do a double take when my look and voice did not match...LOL... then I went to park while I ate, Guess who pulls up next to me while I ate, but the guy who would not let me over on the highway. He had followed me there and thought at first he could trying picking me up. He tooted his horn and waved to me. I turned my inside light on and waved back and said hello in my masculine voice. His smile dissapeared rather quickly and then drove off quickly....LOL, LOL, LOL......I then continued my way to the club, only to be pulled over by a police officer. Why? at that time, I didn't know. I wasn't speeding or drunk. Before he got to my window, I had reached for my license and the registration. When he got to me, he asked "I need to see your license and registration "MAM!!!" I asked what was the problem and he said that the tags on the license plates were expired. This, I did not know as this was my roomates car. He gave me a ticket but for my roomate. He also did a double take as I spoke. I said "officer, don't mind me, I'm on my way to a halloween party. He said, "That don't bother me none!" So it seems that l look passable at night. Everybody at the club told me I had sexy legs and the bartender said I was the best looking "BITCH" in there. LOL

JAYNETHOMPSON
12-26-2004, 06:20 PM
Hi Sarah
Its good to know I'm not alone; the whole thing for me was frightening.
I can laugh now though.
x
Jayne

Vickie-CD
12-26-2004, 06:23 PM
Yes I have, driving home from a club. I figure these guys have seen everything though, it was no big deal until I had to pay the speeding ticket.
Love Vickie

Sweet Susan
12-27-2004, 02:01 AM
What a horrible thought. I'm glad that I've never had that experience.

racquel
12-27-2004, 02:37 AM
A few years ago after moving to a new house, we were renting at the time,I had dressed to go for a walk in a nearby park and as I was strolling down the sidewalk enjoying the evening a police car with two cops stopped and called me over to their car,after asking me my name they told me the reason they stopped me was because as they had never saw me before and they wanted to make sure that a hooker hadn't decided to start plying her trade in their beat.
Scared the crap out of me but excited me beyond belief that I could be mistaken for a real hooker. :D

Paige Turner
12-27-2004, 05:26 AM
Got pulled over one night coming home from a club in a little black dress and 5" heels back when i was single. They checked my license and registration and were dumbfounded that it was really me. Asked me if i had had anything to drink, I said "no" (which was the truth BTW)

They quickly realized I was not drunk when i walked the line in 5" stiletto heels heel to toe.

They smiled and said "good night miss"

Happens to the best of us.

Wendy me
12-27-2004, 07:17 AM
yes and on the way to a halloween party no big deal no tickette just slow down ....him anouther story...............

guynheels
12-27-2004, 10:42 AM
Funny that I missed this post. About five years ago I was dating this girl that lived in Virginia. I met her in a club while working out of town. We bacame friends and she started coming to visit me at the beach where I lived. She would come down just about every weekend. One weekend while visiting she happened opon my stash of high heels hidden in the closet while hanging up some of my shirts she had taken out of the dryer. We sat and I told her about dressing. She was ok with it and told me she had a couple of cd friends back in Richmond where she was from. As time went on she realized how much I enjoyed dressing and one evening talked me in to getting dressed up and going out for a drive down to the beach. I was wearing my short cutoff bluejean shorts, little white pullover and a bluejean vest. I also had on black thigh high boots and tan pantyhose, a wig, and makeup. We took my 4wd suv and drove down on the beach below Carolina Beach. We ended up getting stuck in a cutover between the path and the beach. Unable to get my truck out we ended up having to walk back to the road to find help however I did not have my guy clothes to dress back in to. Along the way up the road we were stopped by a deputy sheriff and asked if we needed assistance. She told him about the truck all the while he was eyeing me knowing good and well that I was a guy. He never said anything and radioed for a tow truck to come and pull us out. He then drove us back up to where the road ended and waited with us until the tow truck arrived. I assume he did not want to leave us out there alone dressed the way I was dressed for fear that someone might come along and start something. The tow truck arrived about 20 minutes later and drove us down to get the truck. About an hour later and $150.00 poorer i was back home safe and sound.

JAYNETHOMPSON
12-28-2004, 06:38 AM
Cool replies Girls; It seems I was lucky that my little scirmish with the law was quick and nil cost. At the time I was such a wreck that I didnt dress for 2 weeks afterwards. A long long time for Jayne to be locked up. Every time I pass the spot on the road I smile to myself.
I'd love to hear more from any other girls who have had a similar experience.
:)
Jayne

ps
I've just thought of another interesting thread.

Sara Marie
12-28-2004, 09:44 AM
I had never been out in public before during the day as the real me but I was driving cross-country and felt like I would just go for it. As luck would have it, I stopped at a store to get a wig and the woman who owned it was a professional makeup artist so she made me look very much like a girl.

I was on the highway when I had to pee...bad. I knew I had to use the women's bathroom and it would be the first time in my 33 years that I would use the bathroom during the day when other women were there. I was nervous and excited...but strangely not sexually aroused. That pleased me.

I pulled into the first rest stop and saw a line out the door. Feeling as if I wouldn't be able to pull off the deception up close if I had to wait in line I sucked it up and drove on knowing there was another stop about 25 miles down the road. As I pulled in, I saw a big yellow school bus and a line of cheerleaders standing out the door.

By now, I couldn't hold it any longer...it was either get out or wet my panties. I was in a panic as I slowly started walking toward the bathroom. There was no way these girls wouldn't see through me...I just knew it. To add to my fear, a state patrol car came pulling in at that moment. It was all I could do not to pee right there on the sidewalk.

A female trooper climbed from the car and started quickly toward the bathroom. I intercepted her and she said that she really needed to use the bathroom and could I please wait? I said that's what I wanted to talk to her about and she stopped mid-stride, smiled a curious smile and said "OK, you have my full attention."

I explained to her the situation (and to my surprise, she thought I was a real girl at first) and that I didn't know what to do. She smiled and said to just walk up with her and do what I needed to do and get out. I recieved a ton of strange looks from the cheerleaders but I guess they figured if a cop was talking to me and not questioning my being in the women's bathroom I must be a girl.

JAYNETHOMPSON
12-28-2004, 03:31 PM
Sara
You are the best. I've had exactly the same problem here in the UK. I think our laws are quite strict so i only use the girls loo if in a desperate emengency.
x
Jayne

I had never been out in public before during the day as the real me but I was driving cross-country and felt like I would just go for it. As luck would have it, I stopped at a store to get a wig and the woman who owned it was a professional makeup artist so she made me look very much like a girl.

I was on the highway when I had to pee...bad. I knew I had to use the women's bathroom and it would be the first time in my 33 years that I would use the bathroom during the day when other women were there. I was nervous and excited...but strangely not sexually aroused. That pleased me.

I pulled into the first rest stop and saw a line out the door. Feeling as if I wouldn't be able to pull off the deception up close if I had to wait in line I sucked it up and drove on knowing there was another stop about 25 miles down the road. As I pulled in, I saw a big yellow school bus and a line of cheerleaders standing out the door.

By now, I couldn't hold it any longer...it was either get out or wet my panties. I was in a panic as I slowly started walking toward the bathroom. There was no way these girls wouldn't see through me...I just knew it. To add to my fear, a state patrol car came pulling in at that moment. It was all I could do not to pee right there on the sidewalk.

A female trooper climbed from the car and started quickly toward the bathroom. I intercepted her and she said that she really needed to use the bathroom and could I please wait? I said that's what I wanted to talk to her about and she stopped mid-stride, smiled a curious smile and said "OK, you have my full attention."

I explained to her the situation (and to my surprise, she thought I was a real girl at first) and that I didn't know what to do. She smiled and said to just walk up with her and do what I needed to do and get out. I recieved a ton of strange looks from the cheerleaders but I guess they figured if a cop was talking to me and not questioning my being in the women's bathroom I must be a girl.

Noel Chimes
12-28-2004, 04:48 PM
My only expirence with the authorities was when I got the nerve to venture out all dolled up. I had chosen a local park to make my transformation. I was completly done up,and back to my car when a patrol car pulled up checking the park. My pulse rate went up. Not only was I caught, but I was caught by the same police force that my dad was a former commissioner. Not to mention the fact that I knew 5 or 6 members of the force. Thank goodness this was a new officer who didn't know me.
He informed me that the park was closed and that I should leave. I quickly started the car and got out of there. And this was back in the 80's. How times have changed. Hugs and kisses Noel