PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Etc....

Karren H
09-21-2006, 06:51 AM
Hey!! This is pretty cool...a friend forwarded this to me last night so I signed up and mucked around a bit this morning....It www.makeupalley.com and it has lots of great makeup and beauty tips. My friend also said that it was sponsered bt Macy's but I couldn't confirm that and that they had live chat with beauty consultants...of which I also couldn't confirm!! But check it out! Maybe easier and cheaper than going to the cosmetics counter at you local department...

If this has been brought up before please click "Next Thread" or Back!! :D

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
09-21-2006, 07:17 AM
I'll check it out Karr but with me it's probably a "lost cause". I either is or I ain't. At least I don't have to deal with sagging boobs because of my age (not yet anyway, time will tell.) Anyway, thanks for the tip. I know a lot of gals here will appreciate it.:happy: Ericka Kay

GypsyKaren
09-21-2006, 08:48 AM
I've been a member for quite some time and find it very informative, they give you the low down on just about all of the make up on the market...good idea to check it out.

Karen

Karren H
09-21-2006, 09:02 AM
I was just on this site and searched on "Wrinkles" and saw one post - "I heard that sleeping on satin sheets prevents wrinkles". Lol. Or the girl that posted "Help...I just found a Zit..what do I do??". May have some comedic relief value. Hehe.

But there are a lot of women that have tried a lot of products and tell how they worked...

I should search on "beard cover". Hehehe. See how many or us are out there. :)

Love Karren