PDA

View Full Version : Leather Skirts

Karren H
09-21-2006, 11:55 AM
And Jackets....saw last week that Kmart put out there Jaclyn Smith leather separates on the racks for the season...full price was $50 each.

But today I noticed that they are 25% off or $34...which isn't too bad! If you wait till spring you can get them on clerence fo under $10 but then they may not have your size.

They have black and brown and the skirts are medium short....the jackets have sweater like sleves if you like that...they tend to change the style somewhat every year so expect a full leather jacket next season...

My 3 leather outfits are all Jaclyn Smith...loved her in Charlies Angles!! Good quality, and good prices...

Love Karren

Stiletto
09-21-2006, 12:32 PM
What's the leather like on those? Nice and soft?

Someone else mentioned that skirt earlier. I checked out their website and they look fantastic. Now I can't decide if I want to order online or go to the store and see for myself.:undecided

Sam-antha
09-21-2006, 02:06 PM
Love 'em. The feel and the smell. Like a new luxury car
~Samm

Alex R
09-21-2006, 03:01 PM
It looks really nice. I see the sale ends Saturday.

Go for it gal, you know you deserve it.

SherriePall
09-21-2006, 05:17 PM
Karren -- I still love Jaclyn (both her and her clothes). Saw the ad for the leather skirt and jacket. Would love to buy them, but won't be possible right now. She always has such nice outfits.

Tessa Wire
09-21-2006, 05:20 PM
Thank you for the update Karen, I will be going there this coming weekend, on yet another shopping spree.

As always Loves :hugs:

Jodi
09-21-2006, 07:19 PM
I have looked at the leather items in K-mart, and I don't like the feel of them. I think it is stiff and would be uncomfortable. I buy my leather items at places like BCBG, Adrienne Vittadini, and Neiman Marcus. The items that I have are buttery soft leather. Once I have had these, the cheaper leather items just don't feel right. Of course, I didn't pay $34 either. I don't have a family to keep or college tuition to pay. I have only me to satisfy. If I want to drop $300 on a leather skirt, I do it.

Jodi

Stiletto
09-22-2006, 07:55 AM
Go in for one skirt come out with 3, a new top and a new purse! 2 of them are a little big so they need to be exchanged but that just means i get to look around more!

It's not as nice as the stuff at Neiman Marcus but it's every bit as good as the $100 black leather mini I bought a few years ago.

MsEva
09-22-2006, 08:04 AM
Wow, Karren, too cute....went to the Kmart website. Love the tradional length and it is lamb leather. Should be pretty soft.:happy:

Karren H
09-22-2006, 08:48 AM
Wow, Karren, too cute....went to the Kmart website. Love the tradional length and it is lamb leather. Should be pretty soft.:happy:

Very soft, Eva....have one of the leather jackets hanging on the back of my office door.....for those just-in-time crossdressing events!! :)

Love Karren

Karren H
09-22-2006, 08:53 AM
I have looked at the leather items in K-mart, and I don't like the feel of them. I think it is stiff and would be uncomfortable. I buy my leather items at places like BCBG, Adrienne Vittadini, and Neiman Marcus. The items that I have are buttery soft leather. Once I have had these, the cheaper leather items just don't feel right. Of course, I didn't pay $34 either. I don't have a family to keep or college tuition to pay. I have only me to satisfy. If I want to drop $300 on a leather skirt, I do it.

Jodi

Jodi...I didn't pay $34 either. $7!! On clearence. And wear them a few times and the soften up!!! Last years JS leather outfit felt great on the last time I was in Utah....earlier this year!!

$300!!! You single girls have it made!! Lol

Love Karren

AmberTG
09-22-2006, 09:02 AM
I really like the stuff at Wilson's leather, but I can't afford it. I did buy a cute leather outfit for my wife a few years ago that was very nice, but that was before the credit card melted down.:eek:
Here's a picture of her wearing it.

Karren H
09-22-2006, 09:35 AM
I really like the stuff at Wilson's leather, but I can't afford it. I did buy a cute leather outfit for my wife a few years ago that was very nice, but that was before the credit card melted down.:eek:
Here's a picture of her wearing it.

That's nice!! I'd love a leather dress.. You have to drive down state to get that? Didn't think they had many stores in Da UP, eah? :D

Love Karren

MsJanessa
09-22-2006, 11:34 AM
leather forever----keep shopping sometimes you can get the 300 dollar skirt for 15---the dress I'm wearing in the avatar only cost Me 50

Karren H
09-22-2006, 12:35 PM
leather forever----keep shopping sometimes you can get the 300 dollar skirt for 15---the dress I'm wearing in the avatar only cost Me 50

Sweet!! Good price and very attractive!! :D

Love Karren

DanaJ
09-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Newport News sometimes has fairly inexpensive leather skirts, quality-wise are not too bad. I bought a red one and black one a while back, and they have held up well. I think they were around $29 each.....

MsEva
09-22-2006, 03:50 PM
I have 2 skirts(white jean styled leather skirt, and a black leather mini) and 2 leather sheath dresses (bothe the black and white ones need a new zipper!:Angry3: ). The only problem I have with NN leather is the zippers! They are prone to failure..or maybe it is me:( :p

DanaJ
09-22-2006, 04:22 PM
It's not you MsEva, I have had some zippers fail too - guess they have to cut corners somewhere :(

RenaCD
09-22-2006, 04:27 PM
Karen your right as always Kmarts sets are great about the only thing I get there. And different from year to year as you said, I got my knew set mid week and wore it today its great.

Hugs Rena

PS Ms Eva here we go again LOL

Siobhan Marie
09-22-2006, 05:16 PM
I've got a lovely black knee length leather skirt that I got off of eBay for £15 and I love it. If you want a leather skirt and can't afford to buy one from the high street, check out eBay, it still amazes me what I can buy on there and it doesn't cost a great deal either.

:hugs: Anna x

lahr
09-22-2006, 05:31 PM
Yup. Me again and as of late I have two real leather mini skirts. One in black and one in dark red. Imho they look better than what they feel and its my leg / high heel fetish that inspired my purchase. I love the way that I look in the mirror and see my legs in hose and heels in those short skirts. Dammit. Why cant real GGs dress like that?

Jodi
09-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Jodi...I didn't pay $34 either. $7!! On clearence. And wear them a few times and the soften up!!! Last years JS leather outfit felt great on the last time I was in Utah....earlier this year!!

$300!!! You single girls have it made!! Lol

Love Karren

Hi Karren, Yes, single is great for cd'ing. Although, you don't want to become single the way I did. It would cost you a bundle. Believe me, I know.

Jodi

Joyce1702
09-22-2006, 07:19 PM
I got a really nice brown leather skirt on eBay. It goes really nice with a cream sweater and cream tights. My GG friend bought me a nice pair of brown shoes at Payless to complete the outfit.

Joyce

AmberTG
09-23-2006, 02:17 PM
That's nice!! I'd love a leather dress.. You have to drive down state to get that? Didn't think they had many stores in Da UP, eah? :D

Love Karren

Actually, it's a 2 piece outfit, skirt and top, and I bought it for her in Green Bay, WI. Bay Park Plaza on Onida St south of the Packers stadium. Much closer drive than anywhere downstate, eh About 4 hours drive to the bridge from here. Don't like to go over the bridge,eh, da trolls live below da bridge, ya know.:D

Karren H
09-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Actually, it's a 2 piece outfit, skirt and top, and I bought it for her in Green Bay, WI. Bay Park Plaza on Onida St south of the Packers stadium. Much closer drive than anywhere downstate, eh About 4 hours drive to the bridge from here. Don't like to go over the bridge,eh, da trolls live below da bridge, ya know.:D

I went to school in Houghton and my wifes from Charlivoix, MI and Manitowoc, WI so I've made the trip to GB many times!! Have a cheese head hat to proove it. Lol.

And I always though those were tourist that had ODed on Macinac Island fudge under the bridge!! Who ever they are they probably got blown off the bridge in their Yugo...

:D

Love Karren

Karren H
10-02-2006, 01:01 PM
The wife and I went to K-mart Saturday and as we were walking in I noticed a large poster of Jaclyn Smith wearing the black leather outfit....and she and it looked really really good!! :). Even the sweater like sleaves looked good....at least on her! So I may not be able to wait till they put it on clearence in the spring.....make a nice Christmas present!! :D

Love Karren

Snookums
10-02-2006, 03:51 PM
I got lucky at Kmart when I found a Jaclyn Smith black leather skirt for 9.99

Angie G
10-02-2006, 04:09 PM
I have a long tan lather skirt just love it :hugs:
Angie

Deidra Cowen
10-02-2006, 06:24 PM
I am going to go check that out...never have been femme shopping at Kmart but got one fairly near here. I love leather femme wear! :p Thanks for da tip sweetie!

sally Dickson
10-03-2006, 10:04 AM
I remember a few years back i was drinking in the pub with friends. The girl was wearing a gorgeous light tan shortish leather skirt with stud fastenings. It had stud fastenings down the front. It must have been a little tight for her as when she stood up, the poppers went, her skirt fell off revealing some very nice undies. i was in front of her and got a full view. I passed her my jacket to cover herself up. brought a smile to a few faces that night.:happy: