PDA

View Full Version : Question: Do we want more when we dress up?

Noel Chimes
12-26-2004, 05:54 PM
I had to ask myself a question and I wonder if anyone else had an answer. Do I want more when I dress? Well first of all, under all this dress, make-up,and pumps, ( love my pumps) I'm still a guy. Do I really want to feel a man close to me? Or do I just enjoy the feeling of pulling off a big charade? My answer: I enjoy looking pretty, and I LIKE IT!! I'm not looking to have a man drooling over me like a 16oz t-bone. Respect what I represent. And I represent the essence of a lady.
Ok my sisters. Your turn. I'm off my soapbox.
Hugs and kisses
Noel Chimes

Amelie
12-26-2004, 06:13 PM
I am the opposite, I want a man drooling all over me.
Amelie

Julie York
12-26-2004, 06:15 PM
I can't really give advice other from my own experience. Don't try to fit into a category. If it feels nice it doesn't mean you have to do or need anything else.

Vickie-CD
12-26-2004, 06:19 PM
No for me, Im just being myself. Speaking only for myself, I don't dress to satisfie a fetish, just being true to myself.
Vickie

Georgette
12-26-2004, 06:43 PM
I have been in that position and to be totally accepted as a ladyIf you have read my previous thraeds about going out for the first time with my SO and me making a total Ass of myself I was in a stupor when I was out dancing with a Man a Gay man yet but it was a feeling like I never had before and it caught me off guard. This is my opinion so take it any way you want, no I wouldn't make love to a man but it is just the feeling of being Femne. :rolleyes:

Katiegirl
12-26-2004, 07:19 PM
I dress to to be the real me, I don't dress for other people but I would like be able to pass as a woman and accepted as such.

When I am dressed I don't want to go back to drabs and now I am getting female trousers and other items that will be unisex so I can be female most of the time. I have been able to go shopping meet friends without any problem so far.

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body o a Man, Lifes a Bitch

Vivian Best
12-26-2004, 07:24 PM
I dress strictly for myself! I do not want a man drooling over me or a woman for that matter. But hey, everyone is different and here everyone can be themselves what ever they like.

Vivian

MonaSmith
12-26-2004, 07:25 PM
I dress because that is who I really am. I fall in love with a person, not their gender, so I don't differentiate. If someone loves me and I love them, that is enough.

JoniLovesIt
12-26-2004, 07:32 PM
I like to dress because I love the feelings I get from it. However, never having been with another man physically, I do get a strong urge to do just that when dressed (but not when in my regular men's clothes). I would like it if a man appreciated the way I look when wearing my sexy clothes. Let's face it, we all have our reasons for being on this site. I wonder just how many of us are looking for real physical contact and not just penpals? Any confessions?

Sweet Susan
12-26-2004, 08:39 PM
I definitely want more when I dress. I am always left with a feeling of unrequited yearnings. Huh???

flicka
12-26-2004, 08:51 PM
Yes indeed!! The MAN!

CD WANNAB
12-27-2004, 06:26 AM
First I want to say that I luv this forum and this makes lifetime dream come true: To be one of the girls.
My crossdressing started out as experimenting as a teenager and now I've become more advanced.
I've recently realized that when I'm fully fabulous I think more and more about how men would like me.
This year at a mixed Halloween party a friend of a friend pulled me onto his lap and I enjoyed it so much, that I sat there for almost an hour and heavily flirted. We have since become close friends and are seriously contemplating going further.

So when I'm fully dressed I want to experience everything a woman does.
Love,
Nancy

:)

Wendy me
12-27-2004, 07:05 AM
it took a long time for me to become me there are two of us here "him" and wendy never realy got along.....years latter and a lot of work thay are starting to play nice
together.......want more...........????????????no when i am dressed i am dressed as wendy when in drab wendy is crossdressing

Tristen Cox
12-27-2004, 08:22 AM
Most of the time I never think about it. But then again that little question does come to mind. Do I like attention from men? I'm a girl of course I do! I don't mind being appreciated for being pretty by a girl or a guy. He can drool all over me if he wants. If I like him I may just drool back :o

kally
12-27-2004, 08:44 AM
Great question as for me its also a hard one to answer.Being happily married when im kally all i want is to be some mans eyecandy but thats as far as it would go because i love my wife to much to ever let it go any farther.but at times i feel like i want more.always confused. :confused: kally

Celeste GG
12-27-2004, 06:12 PM
IN every day life I hate to be the centre of attention... But in Fetish... I do it because I like it just for myself. Then I discovered the affect it had on men .... drool and on their knees, tounge hanging on the floor... but the most fun of all is stepping on their tounge with my stilleto heels.

My brother in law calls them my "CFF's" Come F--k Me Boots" Now where did men get an idea like that? Thigh highs=sex??? Just not interested in guys that think like that... but I'm ot interested. I'm married.

That is not to say that I don't feel erotic or a sexual being when I dress. T-girls who don't feel sexual when they dress as women are doing GG's or them selves a disservice.

I know the sensuality of you dressed is right on the surface, just waiting to burst out. Don't deny it!

so it is with your GF or wife, you just have to find the key! ;)

Vickie-CD
12-27-2004, 11:38 PM
[QUOTE=flicka]Yes indeed!! The MAN![/QUOTE

Flicka, loved that answere, short and to the point!!!! Reminds me of something Mae West said in a movie, something to the effect: "It's not the man in your life, but the life in your man".
Glad you're Here
&
Keep Posting,
Vickie :)

Darby
12-28-2004, 12:24 AM
When I dress, it is for the "total effect"... both for me (mostly) and for anyone else it turns on. I certainly don't consider myself a T-bone... more like a "Fillet Mignon with Barolo Wine seared in unsalted (clarified) butter and drizzled with Planat Cognac..." When a man gets turned on by my illusion, sure I get turned on by that... the thing is, I wear my long wigs, perfect makeup, shaved clean for a great feeling with hose and in the winter... cashmere or angora dresses with boots... there is bound to be a guy that gets off on this. IT IS AN ILLUSION and they chose to let their darkside of the mind run with what they want to believe... come on, we have all done it... do you all remember puberty!?!
I can still remember my best friend's mother... summer or winter, she wore mini skirts and looked GREAT. It's an illusion and people will do with it what they may.
Sure I want more! If I can get a good looking guy up into a lather and thinking (not with his mind) heated thoughts, I would love to satisfy his urge and feel like a woman myself. It has almost happened several times and I look forward to the time that it does.

Rikki
12-28-2004, 12:26 AM
Myself, I dress for myself and don't want any body, man or woman drooling over me. I am happly married and we dress together. Iwould like to pass, but I know that I am too ugly to pas. In my younger days I could have maybe passed, but not anymore. The man in us has tried to kill Rikki too many times and the last time he did a nasty thing to my face that will never again look presentable in public, so now I just dress and make up for Rikki. Enough said.

Hi there CD Wannab. Welcome aboard.

Rikki

Bonnie-OR
12-28-2004, 12:55 AM
Like many others have said, I dress for me. With having to live in a closet, that is a good thing I guess. Someday I hope to find a place and some friends where I can just get out and mingle, and then these feelings may change. Stranger things have happened. It wasn't that long ago I would never have thought I could reveal myself on the net. Huggs to all, Bonnie

SultrySara
12-28-2004, 12:56 AM
Well, the more I dress the more I desire to dress. While I am dressed and as I grow older I the feeling grows deeper and deeper to experiment more and more what is is like to be a woman 100%. I have always loved girls but I have never been attracted to most guys and wonder maybe it's because I was so suppressed with my feelings growing up. I wonder if I really would be a straight woman??? I know I would be very picky but who knows maybe I could be with men once I was convinced my body was "normal" to me. I guess this goes pretty deep with Sara? :o

Noel Chimes
12-28-2004, 01:59 AM
Just poped in to see what was said, and I was really fasinated by the honesty. I must admit that I too want more, but I'm still very shy. Maybe I will one day cross that bridge. I feel there are some things I need to learn before I go any further. Julie told me to take my time, and that is what I will do. And I have found the perfect classroom right here. Better go iron my schoolgirl uniform. Don't want to show up for class with wrinkled pleats.
Hugs and kisses Noel

Vallari
12-28-2004, 03:20 AM
When I dress en femme I do it because it's what I've been doing for years and it feels natural to me. More and more though I have been wanting a man to be with me - wheather I'm en-femme or not (but mostly en-femme if I can help it). I'm not going to get into how far I wanna go with with him :o, but after years of struggling with this I've realized that I do want a guy to drool over me and to want me.

SatinSarah
12-28-2004, 03:58 AM
I dress for me and have still never been out anywhere. I don't always fully dress - just underwear and shoes. But when I fully dress I do want to be Sarah and accepted as a woman. I'm 100% hetro but as I have said in previous threads like this, because I want to be 100% Sarah as a woman when I am dressed I have no idea how I would react to an advance from a man accepting Sarah as a woman. In my dreams I flirt and make my excuses to leave! Could I do it in real life - yes ... but at what stage. I do find the idea of a man sliding his hand up my skirt a little rather sexy. But only to a point!!

Sharon
12-28-2004, 04:32 AM
I also dress for my own gratification. When I venture out, I frankly hope no one takes notice of me as I feel I'm fairly easily read. As I dress more and more frequently, I feel more and more confined if I were to remain cooped inside all the time. In 2005, I hope I become more accomplished and comfortable in my ventures, while remaining realistic and cautious enough to be safe.