PDA

View Full Version : Breast pumps?

pattysues
09-21-2006, 02:43 PM
I'm been trying to make a breast pump, to keep from having to order one. It's just one of those things the wife would frown apon. She has some what kiddingly asked if I was planning on a sex change. All I ever tell her is no, which at this point is true. If I thought I might pass when finished , well that would be another story.

But any how, I've been using Natureday's Express Plan Liquid (wife doesn't know of this). That seems to be working to some effect. I would just like to add a pump to the plan also. I'm not trying to get big chested but just a bit more than what there is now. I have a hand held pump, but I need to find some kind of cup, bowl or something close to one of these that would work for going over the breast. Anyone ever make a setup like this or have any ideas that might work?

Thanks, Pattysues

GG Vanya
09-21-2006, 03:41 PM
I have an idea, but not how to build a breast pump. Why not be honest with your wife? Is it really fair to be hiding your attempts to alter your body?

I don't know the level of your wife's acceptance, but I can assure you, that level will lessen when (not if) she finds out you're doing this, and keeping it from her. If you want her acceptance, the LEAST you owe her is honesty.

Your wife most likely is under the assumption that she's married to "just a CD" when in fact, you've entered the zone of (no I won't use the term most find offensive) a male with altered breasts.

paulaN
09-21-2006, 03:44 PM
I have thought of this a lot in the past. But I dont have any kind of pump. Anyway try these ideas. go to the local grocrey store and look at butter tubs maybe you will find a tub in your size. Also there are fruit cups pudding cups anything plastic that would be close to your size. Then there is Wal-mart or what ever and look for plastic glass ware, you know the hard plastic ones not the throwaway ones. If you need to cut it to fit go to your hardware store and get some tygon tubing to line the edge so it is not sharp. Then some silicone to stick the tubing on and help make a good seal and wha-laa breast pump. Hope this helps.

BobbyLeeCD
09-21-2006, 03:57 PM
I'm been trying to make a breast pump, to keep from having to order one. It's just one of those things the wife would frown apon. She has some what kiddingly asked if I was planning on a sex change. All I ever tell her is no, which at this point is true. If I thought I might pass when finished , well that would be another story.

But any how, I've been using Natureday's Express Plan Liquid (wife doesn't know of this). That seems to be working to some effect. I would just like to add a pump to the plan also. I'm not trying to get big chested but just a bit more than what there is now. I have a hand held pump, but I need to find some kind of cup, bowl or something close to one of these that would work for going over the breast. Anyone ever make a setup like this or have any ideas that might work?

Thanks, Pattysues

If your using natrueday then you def. need to tell your SO. I too am on natureday and it works well but got my SO aproval before starting.

Take the top of a 36oz soda bottle. cut it an inch or so past where it finishes tapering down from the lid. Use heavy elect. tape to line the cut edge so it won't cut into the skin. This works generaly well as long as you don't create to strong a vacume. I don't have a pump and use vacume to create and control the suction.
Used it some early on but desided to let them develop natrualy..

Karren H
09-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Hey. Why not just get out the shop vac and go buy a variety of funnels....lol. Then you can work your way up in size!! Lol. Just don't go getting stuck.. That would be very hard to explain to the wife!!! Hehehe

Love Karren

CDLauraNJ
09-21-2006, 04:34 PM
A breast pump actually makes your breasts bigger? I thought that they were just for women who had to get milk for their babies? I guess there is a lot I don't know...

GG Vanya
09-21-2006, 05:03 PM
A breast pump actually makes your breasts bigger? I thought that they were just for women who had to get milk for their babies? I guess there is a lot I don't know...

The general consensus is, they don't do a damn thing for a male as far as increasing breast size. Breasts are composed of tissue, mammary glands and fat cells. No amount of pulling or tugging will change that.

But hey, if ya "think" it will work? Hook yourself up to the Hoover and have a go! Just don't be surprised if all you get as a result are two huge purple circles from pulling the blood to the surface.

I, as a genetic female, would never ever use suction stronger than the breast pumps designed for lactating females. I'm way too concerned about breast cancer to create bruising in that area.

And BTW, genetic males get breast cancer too yanno. My supervisor (male) had to have a mastectomy last year.

Vanya don't mess around with Momma Nature~she has no conscience and can trump your best hand.

janedoe311
09-21-2006, 05:07 PM

They are talking about the pumps for creating larger breasts like Natureday sells. Works under the same priciple as the Brava System. Putting a vacuum stress on the tissue triggers grouth to "fix" it. doctors can lengthen bones with the same technicque, pulling on the bones. It is like working out you "hurt" the musles and they grow so the same stress will not hurt them.

Never was into working out.

The problem is you need to do it hours a day every day for months to see any effect if any. I works best when doing other things like natureday pills and creams.

Kate Simmons
09-21-2006, 05:37 PM
It's basically just an intermittant vacuum pump. You can buy them at most any large drugstore chain. I got mine at CVS.:happy: Ericka Kay

Stephenie S
09-21-2006, 10:06 PM
GG Vanya is correct when she says this will not work to grow breasts. No amount of suction, no matter how long, will induce any amount of growth in breast tissue. It's just not possible, girls. Don't waste your money buying such a device and don't waste your time trying to build one (unless perhaps you get a sexual thrill from the sensation). And I should think a regular breast pump from the drug store would do just fine for that.

And no, doctors do not lengthen bones by pulling on them. Do you really imagine that by hanging upside down by your feet you will get taller?

Will we ever get tired of this topic? Breast developement in a male is possible, but not with potients and creams. Or weird suction devices.

Steph

sandra-leigh
09-22-2006, 12:38 AM
GG Vanya is correct when she says this will not work to grow breasts. No amount of suction, no matter how long, will induce any amount of growth in breast tissue.

The AVENT Niplette (which uses a vacuum principle) has been certified for fixing inverted nipples and enlarging nipples.

There are whole web sites devoted to extreme breast/nipple "body modification" though vacuum principles.

nipplefunwear's Supple Nipples claims modest enlargement, but without any certification. When I checked around, though, I saw a fair number of "they worked for me" and "I recommend" third-party comments.

Sandra
09-22-2006, 04:49 AM
The general consensus is, they don't do a damn thing for a male as far as increasing breast size. Breasts are composed of tissue, mammary glands and fat cells. No amount of pulling or tugging will change that.

But hey, if ya "think" it will work? Hook yourself up to the Hoover and have a go! Just don't be surprised if all you get as a result are two huge purple circles from pulling the blood to the surface.

I, as a genetic female, would never ever use suction stronger than the breast pumps designed for lactating females. I'm way too concerned about breast cancer to create bruising in that area.

And BTW, genetic males get breast cancer too yanno. My supervisor (male) had to have a mastectomy last year.

Vanya don't mess around with Momma Nature~she has no conscience and can trump your best hand.

:iagree:

ReginaK
09-22-2006, 04:58 AM
Fried food is cheaper and faster than any pump or cream.

Toni CD
09-22-2006, 07:47 AM
i have been pumping for over three years now,and i have had some growth. i started with one of those pumps from a sex toy store,but out grew it. so i picked up a med. size rubbermaid mixing bowl , small tubing,and a brake bleeding vac. pump from the auto store. made a nice setup. i also have used a form breast growth pills from transfemme.com. i have to advise you to be careful with the vac pressure,it will cause bruising if to much is used. i also agree with the other girls , to use caution when doing this, and use some form of growth meds. i'am not a doctor so this is just my experince.
please talk to wife and your doc first. good advice does not hurt.
seeya and love to all.....

janedoe311
09-22-2006, 12:38 PM
GG Vanya is correct when she says this will not work to grow breasts. No amount of suction, no matter how long, will induce any amount of growth in breast tissue. It's just not possible, girls. Don't waste your money buying such a device and don't waste your time trying to build one (unless perhaps you get a sexual thrill from the sensation). And I should think a regular breast pump from the drug store would do just fine for that.

And no, doctors do not lengthen bones by pulling on them. Do you really imagine that by hanging upside down by your feet you will get taller?

Will we ever get tired of this topic? Breast developement in a male is possible, but not with potients and creams. Or weird suction devices.

Steph

Russian doctors lengthened bones first. They partly break the bone pin it and clamp it with a device to put tension on it, a little more every week. It has been done in the US for years. I saw a documentary in on Discovery of a little person that had his legs lengthened. My wife knows a kid that had it done for a birth defect that keep one leg from growing properly. Usually it is done when one leg or arm is naturally shorter than the other.

Brava system http://brava.com/ is FDA certified for breast enlargement (not that mean it works) and by doctors prescription only. You can find many people that had success with it including celebrities. Brava has been featured in Major woman’s magazines. But it costs about $2000 has to be worn 10 hours a day for about 3 months, any less and it will not work. It also does not work on all women. I have seen them on Ebay and have sold for about $900.

Many times over the decades the FDA and FTC have taken Breast Enlargement companies to court, (herbs and breast pump). The companies usually do not loose because they get many woman to testify that it worked for them, with pictures. It may be only 10% of the women that it works for but this is enough to keep them in business. When they do loose it is because they are either a complete fake or have claims or guaranties that they do not honor. This happed to Bloussant and they are still in business, just not making claims they can not back up.

Do not take my word or anyone else’s look it up. The information it out there and free.

Tree GG
09-22-2006, 01:28 PM
I had no idea - learn something new every day. If you're talking about thousands of $$ & many hours of "physical therapy", why not just spring for the implants? No bruising, no pills, no problem - instant breasts. Plenty of GG get 'em.

Nigella
09-22-2006, 01:44 PM
Mother nature has decided who shall and who shall not have big breasts. In her infinite wisdom, and who am I to argue with her, she decided the female of the species shall have the larger. I believe this was done by certain hormones being added to the mixture of the human body.

No amount of suction, whether using a purpose built breast pump or an industrial sized vacuum will induce bigger breasts.

As for lengthening bones, yes they are broken, but the human body bridges the gap with new tissue, but we are talking of millimetres at a time here.

GG Vanya
09-22-2006, 01:46 PM
I had no idea - learn something new every day. If you're talking about thousands of $$ & many hours of "physical therapy", why not just spring for the implants? No bruising, no pills, no problem - instant breasts. Plenty of GG get 'em.

LOL, probably because they couldn't "hide" the surgery from their wives Tree. :D And most likely they couldn't "hide" a 2K expenditure from the little woman either.

Another reason "might" be that if they went to the extreme of surgically altering their body, even they would have to concede that they have now entered the realm of TS, instead of CD.:eek:

I still maintain, if there was really a product out there (other than script hormones for genetic males and implants) that could enlarge/enhance the breast line it would either put the surgeons out of business, or the surgeons would buy them out/hush them up/shut them down.

kittypw GG
09-22-2006, 01:54 PM
Fried food is cheaper and faster than any pump or cream.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol: :lol:

This is histerical just like the whole thread. I should be a double F or G or something that people could ride on if breats pumps work. I had to use one for 3 months when my son was born a premee.
Thanks for the laugh folks.

GG Vanya
09-22-2006, 02:19 PM
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol: :lol:

This is histerical just like the whole thread. I should be a double F or G or something that people could ride on if breats pumps work. I had to use one for 3 months when my son was born a premee.
Thanks for the laugh folks.

Kitty, ya laughed so hard it made your blue shoes turn brown! :tongueout :p

Hell, if pullin works, why not just go out and hook 'em up the winch on the bumper of that big ole 4X4???? Let 'er rip tater chip!:devil:

janedoe311
09-22-2006, 05:22 PM
First the pumps are not breast pumps for nursing it is this.

Second I am telling the facts even if the medial and drug industry ridicules it. They also ridicule alternative medicine. I know alternative medical treatments works and the medical industry has trillions on their drugs and surgery, they do not want alternatives.

Second I will repeat. It only needs to work on 10% of the woman who try it to stay in business. Brava costs $2000 some woman would not go under the knife and money is no object and it does not work on all women. I have know women that nursed and did not get any bigger. It is all in the genes.

Search for implants failures. You will see it is scary.

I am open minded and have met women that used herbs and they worked.

As far as if any natural breast augmentation worked they would make millions and be on the news. It is the Medical industry that controls FDA and CDC and FTC and the news. It would never make the news. In any case since natural breast augmentation does not work on all, it will never be a big thing. I suspect if women gave it more time it would be more like 20% success.

So do not believe me do not believe anyone look for yourself. You all have access to the internet research that is what the internet is for.

On this note I am leaving for good.

FYI; The number one killer in the US is Medical procedures about 900,000 people EVERY YEAR. (got that from VRP.com). Look it up it is public knowledge, but you will not find in on a AMA or FDA or CDC or drug company site. They call it malpractice, any wonder why their malpractice insurance it so high?

trannie T
09-22-2006, 11:33 PM
Take your shop vac, some hose and a plumbers helper. . . . .

Angie G
09-22-2006, 11:54 PM
I'm sorry but that just strange girl :hugs:
Angie

Stephenie S
09-23-2006, 02:09 AM
What's that saying?

Oh yes, "There's a fool born every minute!"

I can't belive some of the malarky that this topic brings up. Aren't we adults here? Are we still living in makebelieve land?

Whew, it just bogles the mind.

On that note I am off to bed. Good luck with all your crazy devices and magic pills and potients.

Lovies to all, no matter what your thoughts on this,
Stephenie

Tina_N
09-23-2006, 08:01 AM
I can tell you that vaccum pumping does work...for about 30 minutes. Then you're back to what you were before. I know this because I did it. What it would do in the long haul is uncertain. I didn't keep up with it so all I can say is it didn't do anything permanant to me.

I used a small industrial vaccum pump with two large funnels. The pump was free.

One thing you should watch out for is excessive vaccum 'pressure'. I kept the suction on for too long. They started to hurt. When I released the suction it hurt even more. I ended up with some very nice blisters around the areolas that took over a week to heal.

Never did it again.

BTW -- a breast pump for lactating women is designed to work on the nipple and areola. Ever notice how small the breast cup is on those things? I believe what the original poster is describing covers the whole breast area. Big difference.

So, to recap...It does work for a rather short time. The results are not perm. There is a danger involved in doing it. You are the only one who can decide if this is what you want.

Tina

Penny
09-23-2006, 08:13 AM
If you really want bigger breasts, or for that matter, breasts at all, go get breast implants. That will do it for sure. For me, I'm still a guy after all!

Wenda
09-23-2006, 08:26 AM
I have two cups like the one shown in Janedoe's last post. I took the pump and tube off, and glued a little $3 check valve from the Auto parts store, and then create the vacuum by attaching a bit of 1/4 inch plastic hose to it and sucking on it like a soda straw. I can then remove the hose and go about doing other things without the pump dangling in my way. I ordered a second cup from Natureday, so I can do both sides at once. I use personal lube so that the suction doesn't hurt my skin. You have to be cautious, or as Aniettia said, you will have a couple of large brown bruises for a day or two. To increase bust size, I believe you would have to do it several hours a day. Come on girls, if you don't believe that you can alter growth patterns, check out some of the African tribes that have created elongated necks by having girls wear an increasing number of tight neck bracelets. The secret is, they wear the bracelets 24 hours a day for the rest of their lives, and most of us don't want to go around with pumps attached all day. I did see a device somewhere that was battery-powered, and worn like a bra, but didn't check it out.
Nipples are another story. As Tess mentioned, nipplefunwear has various toys. I don't know that you actually enlarge the nipps per se, but they will be erect more frequently and are more pronounced. They also become much more sensitive and erotic. My GF can verify that. :happy:

Stephenie S
09-23-2006, 11:18 AM
Russian doctors lengthened bones first. They partly break the bone pin it and clamp it with a device to put tension on it, a little more every week. It has been done in the US for years. I saw a documentary in on Discovery of a little person that had his legs lengthened. My wife knows a kid that had it done for a birth defect that keep one leg from growing properly. Usually it is done when one leg or arm is naturally shorter than the other.

Brava system http://brava.com/ is FDA certified for breast enlargement (not that mean it works) and by doctors prescription only. You can find many people that had success with it including celebrities. Brava has been featured in Major woman’s magazines. But it costs about $2000 has to be worn 10 hours a day for about 3 months, any less and it will not work. It also does not work on all women. I have seen them on Ebay and have sold for about $900.

Many times over the decades the FDA and FTC have taken Breast Enlargement companies to court, (herbs and breast pump). The companies usually do not loose because they get many woman to testify that it worked for them, with pictures. It may be only 10% of the women that it works for but this is enough to keep them in business. When they do loose it is because they are either a complete fake or have claims or guaranties that they do not honor. This happed to Bloussant and they are still in business, just not making claims they can not back up.

Do not take my word or anyone else’s look it up. The information it out there and free.

So it's Saturday AM and I can't believe I fell back into this post.

Ok, I just want to get this straight now:

I spend $2000.00 on a device that I have to fasten to both my breasts with suction. I have to wear this for 10 hours every day for 3 months. Any less and it won't work. And then it might not work anyway?

Do you realize how absurd this sounds? And do you realize that there is absolutely NO ONE who has done this?

These companies MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!

Just because you read it on the internet doesn't make it true. There are no internet police making sure that people don't lie on the internet.

And tell me again just WHY I might want to do this ridiculous thing?

Oh yeah, to get larger breasts.

Maybe if I had $2000.00 plus 3 months of 10 hours a day to spare,

I COULD GET BREAST IMPLANTS

May I repeat, bones cannot be lengthened by pulling on them. The women you see in African pictures do not get longer bones. The space between the vertibrae is increased and the neck will collapse if the rings are removed. Bones don't stretch.

Bones can be broken, and then pinned so new bone might grow in the space, but this is surgery. If you want surgery, just get a breast implant.

I supose I spend so much effort on this because i think that maybe someone will fall for this BS and waste hard earned money they need for real needs. Perhaps, as a medical professional, I am offended by such gross misrepresentations of scientific fact. Perhaps I am trying to protect a "newbie" from the imoral charlatans of the internet.

Whatever,

Lovies to all,
Stephenie

sparks
09-23-2006, 12:04 PM
Gad! I'm always amazed at these posts. I mean it's kinda like Dennis Leary and his comment on why he stopped doing drugs "I didn't want to Build anything!" LOL I stopped dressing cause I'm lazy and didn't want to build anything!
There are all kinds of things you can do to enhance your boobs. I watched an episode of "Kink"(I believe) and this cding dude was injecting saline solution into his chest and yep it works for a short time until his body absorbs the solution. You could also tie heavy weights to your nips and slowly stretch the skin over time.
Many people do different things to their body to achieve the desired effect they are after.
On the subject of Natural herbs and alterative medicines I don't know. My wife took them for months on end there was a slight firming of them but no real size increase. She manages a health food store and has quite an indepth knowledge of the products. "This one" was recommended because it was suppose to work. Now being a man I said I would pay for lifetime supply of the supplement to get her bigger breasts. Never happened she gave up after six months or so. If these products work you must keep it up stop taking the pills and your breasts will revert to normal size.
I don't know about pumps and I'm not willing to try but you should get your wife's approval first. It is very selfish to not take her oppinions to heart. Whatever you do to yourself you also do to you as a couple. This is not a thing you can sneak around with. "Honey are those Breasts under your shirt?"
"Why no dear. I've a real bad infection in both nipples and they swelled into a C cup! I guess i will have to wear the silky lace bra I bought three months ago!"

Good luck. I would go the Saline solution myself. Just don't be afraid of nipples and be careful not puncture your heart.

ReginaK
09-23-2006, 07:26 PM

I dunno about that. I've seen some bad implant jobs. And getting them as a flat chested male is even more painful than it is for women because they have less room to work with.

But if you really want a larger chest, weight lifting and fatty foods will do it. All you need are freeweights (about 6-8lbs) and do about 30 flyes a day. That way you'll build chest muscle. Then you can put fat on top of that. Add a good fitting bra and you'll get more than what you'll get from any pump.

GG Vanya
09-24-2006, 01:24 AM
Gad! I'm always amazed at these posts. I mean it's kinda like Dennis Leary and his comment on why he stopped doing drugs "I didn't want to Build anything!" LOL I stopped dressing cause I'm lazy and didn't want to build anything!
There are all kinds of things you can do to enhance your boobs. I watched an episode of "Kink"(I believe) and this cding dude was injecting saline solution into his chest and yep it works for a short time until his body absorbs the solution. You could also tie heavy weights to your nips and slowly stretch the skin over time.
Many people do different things to their body to achieve the desired effect they are after.
On the subject of Natural herbs and alterative medicines I don't know. My wife took them for months on end there was a slight firming of them but no real size increase. She manages a health food store and has quite an indepth knowledge of the products. "This one" was recommended because it was suppose to work. Now being a man I said I would pay for lifetime supply of the supplement to get her bigger breasts. Never happened she gave up after six months or so. If these products work you must keep it up stop taking the pills and your breasts will revert to normal size.
I don't know about pumps and I'm not willing to try but you should get your wife's approval first. It is very selfish to not take her oppinions to heart. Whatever you do to yourself you also do to you as a couple. This is not a thing you can sneak around with. "Honey are those Breasts under your shirt?"
"Why no dear. I've a real bad infection in both nipples and they swelled into a C cup! I guess i will have to wear the silky lace bra I bought three months ago!"

Good luck. I would go the Saline solution myself. Just don't be afraid of nipples and be careful not puncture your heart.

:eek: You people are scaring the beejezus outta me!

While I can't provide a link to this article as it has objectionable pictures included on the web site, here is some imperative advice!

Saline solution (sterile 0.9% salt water) can be used to "inflate" body parts -- most commonly, this is the scrotum since, at least in part, it is the easiest to inflate. The penis shaft and breasts (in both men and women) can also be inflated. The saline solution can take a few days to reabsorb.

Caution must be taken to ensure that both the saline and the drip tubes and needles are sterile -- if not, a potentially life-threatening infection can easily be drawn inside the body.

This is more common in the S/m community instead of the Trans community. There was a gentleman in FL who literally lost his nads and damn near lost his life due to an infection from this procedure.

Again, while I understand the need for TS's to transition, is it worth dying for?????

GG Vanya
09-24-2006, 01:28 AM
I have two cups like the one shown in Janedoe's last post. I took the pump and tube off, and glued a little $3 check valve from the Auto parts store, and then create the vacuum by attaching a bit of 1/4 inch plastic hose to it and sucking on it like a soda straw. I can then remove the hose and go about doing other things without the pump dangling in my way. I ordered a second cup from Natureday, so I can do both sides at once. I use personal lube so that the suction doesn't hurt my skin. You have to be cautious, or as Aniettia said, you will have a couple of large brown bruises for a day or two. To increase bust size, I believe you would have to do it several hours a day. Come on girls, if you don't believe that you can alter growth patterns, check out some of the African tribes that have created elongated necks by having girls wear an increasing number of tight neck bracelets. The secret is, they wear the bracelets 24 hours a day for the rest of their lives, and most of us don't want to go around with pumps attached all day. I did see a device somewhere that was battery-powered, and worn like a bra, but didn't check it out.
Nipples are another story. As Tess mentioned, nipplefunwear has various toys. I don't know that you actually enlarge the nipps per se, but they will be erect more frequently and are more pronounced. They also become much more sensitive and erotic. My GF can verify that. :happy:

Wenda,

Of course you can stretch the skin on your chest until it hangs to your knees, but this will NOT create breast tissue (mammary glands and fat cells) to fill those stretched pockets of skin. Is this what you really want????:eek:

janedoe311
09-25-2006, 07:20 PM
So it's Saturday AM and I can't believe I fell back into this post.

Ok, I just want to get this straight now:

I spend $2000.00 on a device that I have to fasten to both my breasts with suction. I have to wear this for 10 hours every day for 3 months. Any less and it won't work. And then it might not work anyway?

Do you realize how absurd this sounds? And do you realize that there is absolutely NO ONE who has done this?

These companies MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!

Just because you read it on the internet doesn't make it true. There are no internet police making sure that people don't lie on the internet.

And tell me again just WHY I might want to do this ridiculous thing?

Oh yeah, to get larger breasts.

Maybe if I had $2000.00 plus 3 months of 10 hours a day to spare,

I COULD GET BREAST IMPLANTS

May I repeat, bones cannot be lengthened by pulling on them. The women you see in African pictures do not get longer bones. The space between the vertibrae is increased and the neck will collapse if the rings are removed. Bones don't stretch.

Bones can be broken, and then pinned so new bone might grow in the space, but this is surgery. If you want surgery, just get a breast implant.

I supose I spend so much effort on this because i think that maybe someone will fall for this BS and waste hard earned money they need for real needs. Perhaps, as a medical professional, I am offended by such gross misrepresentations of scientific fact. Perhaps I am trying to protect a "newbie" from the imoral charlatans of the internet.

Whatever,

Lovies to all,
Stephenie

A medical professional

That explains that. BRAIN WASHED. NO OPEN MIND. ONLY BELIVE WHAT THE AMA TELLS you. If it is not surgery or drugs it does not work. All alternative medicine does not work. It is the placebo effect, or the power of suggestion, to quote the killer from Quackwatch.com. I put doctors below used car salesmen and most people are beginning to as well.

Doctors are full of shit.

You want to die go into the hospital.

Doctors kill 900,000 people a year. Look it up. You will lie, cover up and kill again.

Good luck. I have no doubt you sleep at night. Because you have not conscience, doctors like you cannot. Like Dr money that killed David and wrecked hundreds more lives with his lies and wild theories about gender.

$2000 for Brava and it might work. Over $2000 for surgery that could kill you, or worse leave you in pain for the rest of you life or deformed. What would you choose?

Again, look it you do not believe me or the Quack doctor medical professional, (he probably is the guy that cleans bed pans.

PS most women sleep with the BRAVA. I have seen many posts on many sites.

Wenda
09-25-2006, 07:30 PM
Wenda,

Of course you can stretch the skin on your chest until it hangs to your knees, but this will NOT create breast tissue (mammary glands and fat cells) to fill those stretched pockets of skin. Is this what you really want????:eek:
Fine. send me your email and I will email pics.

GG Vanya
09-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Fine. send me your email and I will email pics.

Ummm no thanks. I have no desire to receive pictures of man boobs, or what most likely will be pictures of female breasts from someone claiming they are genetically male.

GypsyKaren
09-25-2006, 07:57 PM
I think the bases have been covered here, it's just going off topic, so this thread is closed.