PDA

View Full Version : Call Me Madam

Georgette
12-26-2004, 05:55 PM
Well I just got back from dropping off my Daughter and son in-law at the airport, and they met Georgette for the first time, SHOCKING IF I MUST SAY to them anyway. I almost was hysterical with anticipation as to what was going to happen when I walked out of the bed room and my SO said She would like them to meet her new girlfriend Georgette, My daughter and Husband were speechless for about ten minutes my sister and husband said welcome to the family and my sis said I always was the sister she never had we had a good visit and then we sat down to eat my daughter finally asked if she could call me mr MOM I said whatever flipped her switch, son inlaw still trying to figure out the right thing to say to me finally said Hi Georgette and where did I do my shopping. My sis and I and mySO went shopping to day she had to take me to Victorias as she said only that would do for us. got some nice undies and stockings. Well that's the story of Georgette's coming out to the family I guess I will have to show up like georgette from now on. :rolleyes:

Julie
12-26-2004, 06:01 PM
Georgette, all those apprehensions you had prior to this can now be resigned to the trash can, I am very pleased that everything went so well. A better Christmas present couldn't have been wished for, good luck for the future,

JJ

Julie York
12-26-2004, 06:06 PM
Good luck Georgette.
And wow ten out of ten for the link name. You are going to get so many views!!! LOL

Noel Chimes
12-26-2004, 06:07 PM
Congradulations Georgette!!!! What more can I say.
Hugs and kisses Noel

Donna Louise
12-26-2004, 06:36 PM
Georgette

I am so happy for you. What a truly wonderful Christmas present. See all those worries were for nothing. I only wish I were in that position. My wife keeps me hidden away. She says she is afraid of what people would say if they found out. Someday, I will have to change her mind. It's not like the daughter doesn't know or suspect. She has caught me completely dress twice, in nite gowns 3 times. Do you think she has an idea about me? :eek:

Best of Luck
Hugs
Donna Louise

Amelie
12-26-2004, 06:43 PM
This is very nice Georgette. I am happy to hear this, that it went so well for you.
Amelie

Vivian Best
12-26-2004, 07:07 PM
Hi Georgette,

Isn't it interesting how we can dream up the most awful fears of the future! I know in my own life the actual thing is seldom as bad as I fear. I guess that is just human nature.

I'm so glad that things went as well as they did when the family met Georgette. It sounds as if everyone accepted her without any problems when they got over the shock. Congratulations.

Vivian

Georgette
12-26-2004, 07:25 PM
Yes I think my Vegas trip sort of changed things for the better, as It has been going great since then. :) :)
My Sis just said they would like to stick around untill after the New Year and that we have to go get Party dresses tomorrow wow shopping again, Am I in heaven or what, please nobody pinch me I don't want to wke up. LOL :rolleyes: I guess we are going out!

DonnaT
12-26-2004, 11:27 PM
Sounds a little like heaven to me too Georgette.

Remember the golden rule, dote on the GG's first.

Sweet Susan
12-27-2004, 01:47 AM
I'm always glad to hear when revealings go well. Such a stressful thing to do. :o

KewTnCurvy GG
12-27-2004, 01:55 AM
Well hello Madam:)

hugs
kew

racquel
12-27-2004, 03:10 AM
Georgette,I am over the moon for you.Sounds like life just got a lot better.Once again the fear of rejection was vanquished by the power of love.

Tristen Cox
12-27-2004, 04:22 AM
Now thats my kind of Christmas. Good for you Madam Georgette. I'm so happy for you, you lucky thing ;) :D

Love
Tristen
XXX

Rikki
12-27-2004, 04:46 AM
Madam Georgette, congradulation, I bet you walk a lot lighter now that all that weight has been lifted off you. Sounds like a wonderful family you have there. Must be nice to shop at Victorias, some of us can only dream att being that small. :) Glad you had such a nice Christmas and things worked out for you.

Rikki

Sharon
12-27-2004, 09:27 AM
Why Georgette! I had no idea you wanted to be a madam! :eek:

Congratulations on having such a wonderful family. You apparently did a standout job through the years to have them accept you so readily.

Georgette
12-27-2004, 12:33 PM
Why Georgette! I had no idea you wanted to be a madam! :eek:

Congratulations on having such a wonderful family. You apparently did a standout job through the years to have them accept you so readily.

Yeh you can call me that as I am ready to get my stable going I have to make some extra money for all my new clothes.LOLOLOL :rolleyes: Just kidding that is what my son-inlaw called me madam georgette so I figured Ok let it be. :)

Vickie-CD
12-27-2004, 10:35 PM
It is so nice to hear a coming out story that becomes a happy moment. I am very happy for you.
All My Love,
Vickie

StephanieCD
12-27-2004, 10:40 PM
Evening, Madam.