PDA

View Full Version : 2 shrinks discuss fetishism on msn.com.....

kwebb
09-21-2006, 05:43 PM
Unfortunately I don't have a link but I clikced on this off of the msn homepage Sunday night. It was a preacher at first talking about graphic sex at church in this controversial workshop.

When that finished much to my surprise they had a host interview these two psychiatrists about what fetish is. They talked about womens underwear and how some men may come to have this fetish. Said most were very shy at a young age, did not have good socialization skills and some how incorporated thru many various means an article of female clothing and attached it to sexual gratification.

Which of course led me to ask myself, is my own CDing just basically a fetish that has been simple taken to enormous, preosterous proportions. Not just one item of clothing but the whole presentation.

As the years have worn on it has definitely transformed and developed into differing things. From being this super comfortable, indescribable feeling of rightness at the pre-puberty age ( butterflies in the stomach yes but arousal, no). Sexualized into a strate (sic) fetish in the late teens/early 20s and now is rarely associated with climax or masturbation at all (but I guess still sexual maybe?)

Similar to the last thread I guess. There was a time I would tear out of the clothing after a sexual experience. I must imagine myself to be a full female engaged in some female behavior. Now-a-days those experiences are far and between but when they do happen, I leave the clothes on afterwards and THAT to me is where the real fun/issue/enjoyment begins.

If it was just fetish and nothing more why do I actually physiologically want female-dom, breasts, wide hips, ability to get pregnant and a female way of life. It is part of my sexuality, if I say it isn't I am lying. But I want this female sexuality, having a boyfriend/husband is the fantasy. Or having a man watch me somehow and be intrigued by me. Afterall, females are sexual creatures as well. I just want to be all female at times with a real female's life, social relativity, sexuality . What is wrong with me, I am a grown man, at least on the outside. This is some strange fruit!! AM I making any sense? Questions, comments observations welcome.

Tessa Wire
09-21-2006, 05:51 PM
In some ways I feel like you do, I want to have all the experinces of a woman, oh what am I saying, I want to be a woman. I started out small like anyone else. But by the time I was in my late teens, I had this dream to become a woman, however in that day and age it was not posible, and if it was I did not find a way to do it.
Now that I am 44, I am working on it. Like you I want a man to look at me the way most me look at a very nice woman. But even though I am bi, I really still love women, but I would love to be treated like a woman.
I hope this helps.

As always Loves :hugs:

janelle
09-21-2006, 06:18 PM
Thats me to hun. I am as straigfht as one can be, so i guess i dream of being a GG's plaything. For me she can run the show. I also wonder what it would be like to date a man, get flowers & all the wonderful things a woman gets.
Hope this tells you dear that your not alone.
:love: Janelle

kwebb
09-21-2006, 06:50 PM
Yes! To be a woman on all fronts, not just the sexual part but to have that as well. To be able to have been that ballerina, or cheerleader as opposed to the jock. Its just soooo frustrating not being able to really have it.

But I don't think it started out like that, when I first started CDing. If I could only get at what was acually going thru my mind during childhood. Nothing really. Just wearing these clothes and not knowing why. I think the origin in my case could also have something to do with my mother. I've heard this theory about trying to posses the mother so wearing her clothes. But then again I was trying to get at baby sis's stuff too.

Will I ever give up trying to figures out the why's, prolly not. But what fascinates me the most is how we change as p.ple down thru the years and how these changes (esp in the outside world) can have an effect on how we CD.
When I am called on to be more of a man in the world I have a harder time slipping into my CD world. When I can full acess that world, I have a harder time fitting into the male role that is expected of society. It can be a pretty freaky landscape.

JoanFlores
09-21-2006, 07:13 PM
When i was in my thirties,yes I wanted to be a women and have a man take care of me. When I was in my forties, I wanted to dress and have a women who would accept me as a crossdresser, but now that I am in my fifties, I wish to have a crossdress as a companion.

Satrana
09-22-2006, 01:19 AM
The idea that CD is just a full body fetish has been around for some time. However since most CDs develop their hobby years before puberty arrives, it cannot primarily be a sexual fetish although subsequently most CDs do incorporate it into sexual fantasies. This is really a secondary side effect.

In truth all that is really happening is that you recognize that some elements of the female gender experience you want for yourself. It is no different from your list of other wants and desires, except that taking on elements of the opposite gender is prohibited by society.

noname
09-22-2006, 01:40 AM
Wanting to have the full female life could stem from exclusion. Truth be told, men are excluded from many activites. Take baby showers for example, usually just the women are invited. I know I have often taken offense at my wife being invited yet I am not. Do you think I do not care? Do you think I like the ability to purchase a thoughtful gift? ( don't get me started on bridal showers ) Women do not treat us the same way they do other women. Perhaps many of us here are just wanting to be included and treated equally.

Satrana
09-22-2006, 01:54 AM
Wanting to have the full female life could stem from exclusion. Truth be told, men are excluded from many activites. Take baby showers for example, usually just the women are invited. I know I have often taken offense at my wife being invited yet I am not. Do you think I do not care? Do you think I like the ability to purchase a thoughtful gift? ( don't get me started on bridal showers ) Women do not treat us the same way they do other women. Perhaps many of us here are just wanting to be included and treated equally.

Well women generally disliked the old idea of boys clubs - simply because they excluded women. It was not really that they wanted to join as the things that are said and done inside boys clubs did not interest them. But any club which excluded women were targeted by feminists and have mostly disappeared. So yes I think exclusion automatically attracts people as we assume that there must be something good on the other side of the fence and these other items can take on magical properties precisely because they are beyond our reach.

CaptLex
09-22-2006, 09:45 AM
So yes I think exclusion automatically attracts people as we assume that there must be something good on the other side of the fence and these other items can take on magical properties precisely because they are beyond our reach.
:clap: Well said! Kind of like a "the grass is always greener on the other side" situation.

Take baby showers for example, usually just the women are invited. I know I have often taken offense at my wife being invited yet I am not.
For what it's worth: I've seen baby showers where men were invited and everyone was cool about it, and I've been baby showers where men made it clear they did not want to be included, as it was something they thought should be for women only. It may be a cultural difference or just that some things are different in different countries or cities.

Denise400
09-22-2006, 10:46 AM
As for me, I to got a sexual feeling out of wearing dresses, and wanting to be a women and treated like a women. As time moved on I slowly changed. I still love to wear dresses and once in awhile I wish that I could pass for a women, but now I am happy to just wear a dress, as for I know that because of my manly fetures, I know that I can not pass for a women. And besides, I could never think of being a women, and wanting to have anything to do with a man while I was dressed. I am 44, right now I would be happy if society would be okay with my wearing a dress and looking like a man, just like women wear pants while they are women. So, why cant we?