PDA

View Full Version : pantyhose

maryjanecapri
12-26-2004, 05:56 PM
i don't know why i wanted to post this question....but....

how many of you are comfy just lounging around with pantyhose on? i'm not talking about just lying around with nothing but hose on - i mean under your slacks, your skirt, your nightgown...whatever you will.

i just find it interesting that something GGs abhor wearing (panthose) many of us find comforting.

just thought i'd toss that out there.

Georgette
12-26-2004, 05:57 PM
I prefer Thigh highs my self self supporting that is.

Ashleigh
12-26-2004, 06:08 PM
I don't like pantyhose either. Too ------- constricting. I wear thigh highs all day (16-18 hours) and sometimes while I sleep.

JAYNETHOMPSON
12-26-2004, 06:09 PM
I agree Mary Jane
Its probably because they are so feminine and easily hidden if not dressed. A very sexy reminder of our other side.
Jayne
ps
The very name in the US of "Pantyhose" is so much better than our word "Tights"

how many of you are comfy just lounging around with pantyhose on? i'm not talking about just lying around with nothing but hose on - i mean under your slacks, your skirt, your nightgown...whatever you will.

i just find it interesting that something GGs abhor wearing (panthose) many of us find comforting.

paigecd
12-26-2004, 06:11 PM
i love wearing pantyhose i wear pantyhose all the time,i don't know why gg's don't like wearing them.I love wearing tights in the winter

Donna Louise
12-26-2004, 06:39 PM
I perfer thigh highs under dresses and skirts. Pantyhose under slacks, no panties, no lines. One thing I do to help them be less restricting - I have a wooden straight back chair in the bedroom. I will stretch the waist band over the top and let them sit a day. They will not loose all their stretch but they are more comfortable afterwards. I copied it from my wife.

Donna Louise

Katiegirl
12-26-2004, 06:58 PM
I prefer to wear stocking and suspenders during the day - much cooler especially in the office and panthose to bed.

For many years they were only female items I could wear and now I feel undressed if I'm not wearing any.

:)

Mind of a woman, Body of a man, Lifes a bitch

JennyCA
12-26-2004, 06:59 PM
Mary Jane,

I have wondered the same thing. GG's I have known and lived with wear them only when they have to (work, or for an evening out). I see women in dresses and no pantyhose or thigh highs, and think that they would look so much nicer with pantyhose too. This was not always so. I remember (I was born in 1961) that pantyhose were worn all the time by gg's:girls wore pantyhose and short skirts from 5th grade onward to schoo.. The look captivated me and became a fetish item.

I can still remember going to the store at age 12 to purchase my first pair of Leggs Suntan colored pantyhose. After purchase, I could not wait and went into the department store's bathroom, put them on, and my men's clothing over it, and walked out.

Since that time, I venture to say, that I have purchased more pantyhose, and in a huge variety of colors and styles, than almost any gg of the same age. I also believe, and have been told by ggs, that I have very nice legs. Thus, they are the women's clothing item I wear and show off the best.
I love the feel, comfort and sensuality of wearing them and would wear them all the time if I could.

Lastly, I will share a recent experience purchasing a pair of pantyhose. I was purchasing them at a grocery store, and the female clerk asked "are these for you?" Feeing somewhat emboldened at the moment, I said "yes, do you like the color" to which she replied "yes, that is a good color for you, do you know how many men come in here buying larger size pantyhose, and then mumbling that they are getting these for my wife. Alot of men, all the time"
I smiled walked out, having benefited for stepping out of the closet for a moment, and learning that we are indeed not alone.

I wonder if the manufacturers of womens pantyhose realize the large % of sales that are from males that love to wear pantyhose and are there best, most loyal customers?

Jenny

Vivian Best
12-26-2004, 07:17 PM
I do not feel dressed without my pantyhose! I absolutely love them. My wife says they are uncomfortable but they are not for me.

Vivian

guynheels
12-26-2004, 07:19 PM
I too love pantyhose! My girlfriend likes them too when it is cooler out but in the spring and fall she will come home and it is the first thing she takes off. I guess if you are wearing them for 10 hours a day 5 days a week, almost every week of the year that you would get tired of them. While I was on vacation back during the first of November I wore pantyhose all day every day for a week. It was wonderful! I also come home from work and slip a pair on in the evenings under my clothes. I love the feeling. I sleep in them as well. I like thigh highs but prefer sheer to the waist pantyhose any day.

Jadeanne
12-26-2004, 09:54 PM
Hi all,

I guess I'm not in the majority here. I'm a child of the 50s and a garter girl most of the time when I dress for a few hours in the house.

I have a few pairs of mostly fancy pantyhose (all gifts from my loving, supporting wife) and wear them only occasionally - fishnets (over a pair of beige pantyhose) and a fancy designer white pair with pink flowers.

My wife wears socks and slacks most of the time. Dresses or skirts and pantyhose is for church or other dressy occasions.

I know that pantyhose are easily available almost anywhere, but my personal preference is for gartered stockings - there is something about the entire ritual of putting them on, then feeling the gentle tug of the garters and the caress of a soft slip or petticoat on my thighs.

Jadeanne

Stormgirl
12-26-2004, 09:56 PM
I prefer thigh hi's over pantyhouse.

ashley82
12-26-2004, 10:05 PM
I adore pantyhose. They're my favorite thing to wear, but I just don't have many pairs due to being closeted and everything. All things considered, I've probably spent more time in pantyhose than most girls my age.

MistyCD
12-26-2004, 10:36 PM
I love wearing pantyhose and tights. My favorite brand is No Nonsense ultrasheer sandal foot. I wear them whenever I can, but cannot sleep in them.

misty

DonnaT
12-26-2004, 10:43 PM
I love to lounge around in them too, and wear them where ever I go.

I believe the problem some GGs have, and maybe CDs too, is getting hose too tight. If you have to strugle to get them on, I believe them to be too small.

Mine are at least one size bigger than the size charts state. Much more easy to put on too.

ashley82
12-26-2004, 10:58 PM
And to toss in another .02... I've never actually had the chance to try thigh-his or garters, so I guess I don't understand the appeal. :) For me pantyhose seem so much more feminine and real.

Dinah_Power
12-26-2004, 11:14 PM
I prefer thigh highs myself . Probably because that's what I started with but on ocassion I do wear pantyhose just for a change of pace.

Merinda
12-26-2004, 11:39 PM
I wear a pair of #40 denier black pantyhose and t-shirt to bed almost every night ,
my family used to stare and make jokes but now they just accept it

Adriana
12-27-2004, 12:06 AM
Pantyhose all the way for me; though I do enjoy a pair of thigh highs from time to time. My favorite (if I can find them in my size) is seamless hose from any manufacture. :)

Sweet Susan
12-27-2004, 12:53 AM
I'm a thigh high girl for sure. I will wear pantyhose, as they are great for certain occasions, and I would also think that they would be better for wearing under one's slacks, etc, but I don't do that anyway. However, when I did wear pantyhose under my Levi's, I thought it was quite sexy to know that I was wearing them while all the men I was working around didn't know.

I think MaryJane's question is probably meant to be a bit more complex than just do you wear pantyhose under your slacks. I think what she really meant to ask, and perhaps she did, is do we enjoy wearing feminine clothing under our guy clothing. And the answer to that is an unequivocal yes.

Tristen Cox
12-27-2004, 03:26 AM
Hmm seems there should have been a poll for this thread. ;) I love thigh highs, and seldom wear pantyhose but I do have a couple pairs for when I am in the moode to wear them. What am I wearing right now? Thigh highs :D:p

Sandra H
12-27-2004, 05:58 AM
Hi girls.

I love tights and wear them everyday. I wear what GG’s would wear, what I mean is during the summer I wear lightweight ones like 7 to 10 denier. As the weather gets colder during autumn and spring I move into 15 denier and now in the height of winter I am in my 40 denier black tights. I like the winter tights because I do not need to wear socks over them when in DRAB, so what the world sees is what I am wearing. Mind you, during the rest of the year when I do need to wear socks, I wear knee-high 40 denier in black so even then I am all women.

I also wear the right colour for the time of year. So during the warmer months it is either nude in summer and tan during spring and autumn, but as the nights draw in I turn to barely black for tights or as I have said, black 40 denier.

I do wear both hold-ups and stockings with suspenders when it is very hot or when I am feeling sexy. Unlike most here but like most women I know I find both stocking types not as comfy or as easy to wear as tights. They always need adjusting during the day and hold-ups cannot be trusted not to slip down, whereas tights once they are on they stay up and comfy.

I like them so much that I do wear them till the very end of the day. So when in DRAB I take off my trousers and walk about the house in just my top and tights. Even when I get ready for bed and change into my nightdress I still wear my tights right up till I get into bed.

Wendy me
12-27-2004, 07:14 AM
panty hose, tights, thigh highs........all good if you like it wear it stockings on the leggs rubbing each outher nice.....skirt slipping and moveing along the hose just try to feel that sexey in boxers

Amelie
12-27-2004, 08:42 AM
I'm an eighties punk girl, I like torn pantyhose, fishnet pantyhose, or the thing I like most is cotton/lycra leggngs. The tight aerobic capri style leggings. Sort of what Madonna wore in the eighties. These can also be worn torn up a bit.
Amelie

thea
12-27-2004, 01:21 PM
which ever i pull out of my hose drawer first, i guess. i much prefer stockings with a good suspender belt as i prefer to wear skirts most of the time, a hint of stocking top is sooo sexy. tights i wear with trousers, the body hugging feeling tights give is incredible i think

kally
12-27-2004, 01:43 PM
Ilove wearing pantyhose especially after just shaving my legs. to me theres no better feeling :D

Tomita
12-27-2004, 03:29 PM
I love wearing pantyhose as often as I can. There's nothing like the sensous feel of nylon against a shaved leg ..

Teddie
12-27-2004, 03:42 PM
It just depends on my mood. I'll go from panythose one day, to thighhighs the next, to a garter belt and nylons the next. It also depends on what I'm wearing.

Paula A
12-27-2004, 04:44 PM
I kick around the house in spandex leggins and I wear them to bed when its cold out. I wear panty hose that are thigh high with the built in garter/suspensers. (I hate it when the self suporters fall down) even better after a fresh shave. Mayby after I talk to my wife things will change, well they'll change alright! LOL

lipstickcd
12-27-2004, 07:29 PM
I too luv my pantyhose. I recently started shaving my legs so now I can wear them under a short skirt. I do wear them under my trousers though at the office. They feel sensual all day long. Lipstickcd

Wenda
12-27-2004, 08:42 PM
I think pantihose are the most sexy, but I usually wear thigh-highs because they are just more convenient. I also wear knee-highs often, when I am wearing pants, or when I am wearing my thigh high boots. Wenda.

Ted
12-27-2004, 09:57 PM
I was able to shave my legs for the winter break. But since I'm military, I have to let it grow back before spring. Being able to wear my pantyhose without hair is so wonderful!

Ted
12-27-2004, 09:59 PM
Is is just me or is the cost of pantyhose going way up?
I used to buy silkies all the time, but their prices got to be outrageous. I switched to no nonsense day sheers recently.... a little less comofortable, but they seem to last longer and they're a lot cheaper.

cdgirl
12-28-2004, 07:56 AM

just thought i'd toss that out there. hi im cdgirl i love thighs highs but i do wear pantyhose infact i have a pair under my male clothes as we speak.even when i go to work i have them on if you like reply back. cdgirl.

Cheree
12-28-2004, 09:16 AM
Hello ladies, it's been a while since I've posted a reply here although I do read these regularly. I happen to be xtra partial to the thi hi's myself. They offer so much more conveinence as far as egress for my male parts and you never have to pull them down! Then there are times when nothing but a garter will do.............oh the look and feel of this essential garment! Now almost all the time I wear them so much they feel absolutely "normal" to me. An unlined underwire "t shirt " bra, nylon panties and thi hi's are the everyday normal essentials for me. If I ever had an accident.................... :)

MariaCD
12-28-2004, 09:30 AM
Hi! Im new to the website. I love wearing pantyhose. I have a huge fetish for them. Since im a secretary i wear them all day to work. There is nothing better than the feeling of pantyhose rubing against each other. I wear them all the time

Jennifer_Ph
12-28-2004, 10:05 AM
You mean.... there are people in this world that DON'T wear pantyhose? That's crazy.

cdgirl
12-28-2004, 10:16 AM
Hello ladies, it's been a while since I've posted a reply here although I do read these regularly. I happen to be xtra partial to the thi hi's myself. They offer so much more conveinence as far as egress for my male parts and you never have to pull them down! Then there are times when nothing but a garter will do.............oh the look and feel of this essential garment! Now almost all the time I wear them so much they feel absolutely "normal" to me. An unlined underwire "t shirt " bra, nylon panties and thi hi's are the everyday normal essentials for me. If I ever had an accident.................... :) cheree cdgirl i love thighs highs also i do wear pantyhose but thigh highs are better.but i need extra long since i have a fuller leg the extra long fits me alot better. lets share thigh high talk sometime. and your right what happened if an accident i wear mine to work.reply back. cdgirl.

lisa_sf
12-28-2004, 04:27 PM
Hi all. Newbie here.

For me, it's pantyhose. Ever since my wife introduced me to them, I can't get enough of them! They are fantastic.

DonnaT
12-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Hi all. Newbie here.

For me, it's pantyhose. Ever since my wife introduced me to them, I can't get enough of them! They are fantastic.

Hello Lisa, welcome to the forum.

So, start another thread and tell us how your wife managed to get you turned on to pantyhose :)

You're avatar looks great, BTW.

lisa_sf
12-28-2004, 04:47 PM
haha... well thats a pretty long story!

Julie
12-28-2004, 04:49 PM
Welcome Lisa. We thrive on 'Long Stories'.

JJ

lisa_sf
12-28-2004, 04:58 PM
ok ok :)

Well, it was like 2+ years ago, and we were both getting dressed in the morning when we discovered that I was out of underwear. I told her I would just go "commando", but she said she had an idea and tossed me a pair of her bikinis. I wasnt too sure if she was kidding or not, but I just put them on like they were my own. Nothing more was said.

That night, she mentioned it, and I told her it had been on my mind all day, and she said she couldnt stop thinking about it either. It led to 2 things: some extraordinary "playtime" later that night, and me wearing her undies everyday.

After a few weeks of this, she tossed me some of her pantyhose and said I might get a kick out of it. Well, I did. And she did too, and I almost didn't make it out of there to work that day. Nonetheless, that night was "wild", and it also led to me wearing them almost every day under my regular clothes.

Things just kept escalating to where one night she came out from the bedroom in a knockout outfit (with pantyhose) and suggested I go do the same. Now, I pretty regularly just change into something fem when I'm not at work. We've been "out" just a couple times (that takes ALOT of work!) and we're not really interested in trying to make this an "out" kind of thing, just for fun between us.

We shop together and/or she just buys me things (isn't ebay great?) as a surprise. We're close in size, so borrowing is definitely part of the deal. Anyway that's all I can think of for now! Hi to all!

DonnaT
12-28-2004, 05:04 PM
Very nice Lisa. I started wearing pantyhose (again) when my wife decided she didn't like my hairy legs right after we were married. She proceeded to shave my legs and had me finish. Later I tried the hose on over the shaved legs (as I had always wanted to do), and afterwards I had to come out to her that I was a CD because I didn't want to give it up again.

Now, however, she won't let me shave :( and your avatar makes me want to shave right now :) Good thing I'm at work ;)

lisa_sf
12-28-2004, 05:07 PM
Sorry to hear that Donna. Why won't she let you shave anymore?

I do have to admit that that was a pretty big deal for me too. Makes a BIG difference for sure.

DonnaT
12-28-2004, 05:15 PM
Why won't she let you shave anymore?

Makes no sense, but she wants to see a man's body (legs) not a woman's. Yet I wear panties everyday and pantyhose quite often, especially when it's cold outside.

Best guess is she's accepted my CDing, somewhat, but doesn't want to be reminded of it when I'm undressed?

Oh well, the hose still feel good, not as good but that's the way it is (for now http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_15.gif)

lisa_sf
12-28-2004, 05:20 PM
Well, Donna, much better than nothin'!!! :)

Felicity
12-28-2004, 05:59 PM
I used to like pantyhose more than now. I have in the last few years decided I like bare tan legs better. However, I generally wear support hose when wearing a corset, depending on the outfit. I do like the microfiber tights, but just pantyhose, not no more.

girlee
12-28-2004, 06:24 PM

very nice .......i like alot

black leotards
01-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Of course, tights get my vote, although I will wear stockings and a garter belt from time to time. My favourites are opaques, but I treasure two pairs of white lace tights with back seams that are to die for :rolleyes:

Just tights and a turtleneck or a sweater is one of my favorite outfits! :o

LindaTS
01-06-2005, 08:42 AM
I wear pantyhose 24/7 along with panties and bra. The only time I don't wear them is when I'm wearing a garter belt and stockings.

Wendy me
01-06-2005, 08:50 AM
tights, stockings........pantyhose.........just kinda a no brainer.......the look the feel
why would antone in their right mind not wear them?????????????

christine55
01-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Although I usually wear sheer pantyhose, no nonsense barely there, sometimes I like to apply baby powder to which have added some of my fragrence to my legs and go without hose. The powder makes my legs feel wonderfully smooth and feminine. This is a pic without hosiery
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/nohose.jpg

SilkenPrincess
01-06-2005, 06:54 PM
I have always had a soft spot in my heart for heels and pantyhose. Kinda makes my heart go flutter!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

silkenhose
01-06-2005, 07:04 PM
I love pantyhose, the feeling of them is sooooo nice. I think they are alot more fem than stockings. Stocking however are sexy, my gg wears nothing but stockings and I love it. She has had me in them a few times and it was good however nothing beats being in a pair of pantyhose. they make me feel alot more submissive :eek:

racquel
01-06-2005, 07:11 PM
I'm like the previous post,
pantyhosed. :D

ChristineRenee
01-06-2005, 07:18 PM
ok ok :)

Well, it was like 2+ years ago, and we were both getting dressed in the morning when we discovered that I was out of underwear. I told her I would just go "commando", but she said she had an idea and tossed me a pair of her bikinis. I wasnt too sure if she was kidding or not, but I just put them on like they were my own. Nothing more was said.

That night, she mentioned it, and I told her it had been on my mind all day, and she said she couldnt stop thinking about it either. It led to 2 things: some extraordinary "playtime" later that night, and me wearing her undies everyday.

After a few weeks of this, she tossed me some of her pantyhose and said I might get a kick out of it. Well, I did. And she did too, and I almost didn't make it out of there to work that day. Nonetheless, that night was "wild", and it also led to me wearing them almost every day under my regular clothes.

Things just kept escalating to where one night she came out from the bedroom in a knockout outfit (with pantyhose) and suggested I go do the same. Now, I pretty regularly just change into something fem when I'm not at work. We've been "out" just a couple times (that takes ALOT of work!) and we're not really interested in trying to make this an "out" kind of thing, just for fun between us.

We shop together and/or she just buys me things (isn't ebay great?) as a surprise. We're close in size, so borrowing is definitely part of the deal. Anyway that's all I can think of for now! Hi to all!
Lisa,

Do you realize just how lucky you are?

I am sooooooo envious!

Love,

Christine Renee

lisa_sf
01-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Lisa,

Do you realize just how lucky you are?

I am sooooooo envious!

Love,

Christine Renee

Thanks Christine. Yes, I do realize how "lucky" I am in that she enjoys doing "different" things like this, and that she introduced me (us) to something we both ended up loving. However, if she hadn't done that, I really wouldn't even know what I was missing!

ChristineRenee
01-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Thanks Christine. Yes, I do realize how "lucky" I am in that she enjoys doing "different" things like this, and that she introduced me (us) to something we both ended up loving. However, if she hadn't done that, I really wouldn't even know what I was missing!
That she introduced you to it speaks volumes. By the way I meant to add...great legs girl!

Love,
Christine Renee

lisa_sf
01-06-2005, 10:11 PM
That she introduced you to it speaks volumes. By the way I meant to add...great legs girl!

Love,
Christine Renee

Thanks! And, yes, she is way special. :)

donna anne
01-06-2005, 10:16 PM
its about the most comfortabe and relaxing thing i can think of wearing. got to
have a garter belt on to complete the feeling

Melissa Wilson
01-07-2005, 05:10 AM
When I dress up, I have to wear pantyhose. Half the fun is choosing the colour. Sometimes I'll dress up just to feel nice while watching a DVD. Don't really wear them otherwise - I once wore pantyhose under my boy clothes to high school, and while I got a kick out of "doing something forbidden" by the time I got home I was glad to take them off. I like stay-up stockings in theory, but the feel of pantyhose through knickers... ;)