PDA

View Full Version : First time shaver

NickyJane
09-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Well what can I say!

I finished with my SO last week ( My Choice she was a pain in the ass BIG TIME!) so seeing as I was to be single for a few months I decided to take the razor to my legs.

So with silky smoth legs now I decided to move up and do the tops of my legs! WOW what a feeling! ! ! When I wear my fav satin PJ's I cant believe how sexy they feel. SO... This mornign I took the razor to my chest and arm pits, OH MY GOD! ! What a lovely feeling.

Not sure if I should shave anymore, was thinking of my "bits" but even most GG's I have met have not enjoyed that experience so will settle with a nice bikini line!

I really feel a different person and am looking forward to a hair free life for a few months! Hopefully the next person in my life will understand how I feel and alow me to stay hair free.

Nicky Jane

X X X

Karen Donna
09-21-2006, 07:51 PM
I usually shave my legs while taking a bath,although I usually do shower.
My wife has never seen me do it. I usually keep a small triangular patch near my privates.it looks kind of cute. I keep my legs and butt nice and smooth by shaving often. Still have not resolved the matter of how to shave my back.

Jamsey
09-21-2006, 07:56 PM
I might try when my SO and I split. She is a major pain too. It would be a major step for me though to shave, but I do fantasize what my legs and chest would look like it without hair.

Jamsey.

Kaitlyn Michele
09-21-2006, 08:00 PM
Hi nickyjane!!

i just joined the club too!!! finally shaving the legs and its soooooo nice

i'm wearing my best pair of victoria secrets sheer pantyhose and they look and feel so nice...i've been wearing 3 or 4 pair of hose to cover the hair...lol

also tried a miniskirt with no hose...that was really nice tooo!!!

michele

Sarahbeth
09-21-2006, 08:05 PM
I also reacently shaved my legs chest,and pits also started using a very nice smelling moistureizer ohhhhh! What a wounderful feeling . Dont know how long Ill be able to keep it , but will enjoy it while it lasts

Sarah:doll:

reginaNJ1
09-21-2006, 08:10 PM
Ive been shaving for over 5 years now and love every moment, toatally shave ed. wife knows and hasnt said anything except now to tell me I need one because im getting scratchy. havent had any issues with anyone with having arms and legs shaved even at the beach. In fact I do an extra good job then . have to look my best

brittanny
09-21-2006, 10:10 PM
I ussuaslly shave in the winter after elk hunting is over smoth body might be hard to explain in camp lol and it gives a little more insulation I always grow a beard for hunting too but the feeling is nice once I get to be smooth again

AmberTG
09-21-2006, 10:21 PM
I've been shaving my legs in the winter off and on for several years now, I started shaving them regularly this spring along with my armpits and am still doing it. My wife says my legs are picky, I can't argue that, I have thick hairs.
I have no chest hair or back hair,never have had, the few little chest hairs I had were removed with electrolysis during my facial appointments. If a couple hairs decide to grow there now, I just have them removed, I usually only have 3-4 growing at a time so it's quite simple to have them removed. Too bad I can't do that with my arms.:D

stefie22
09-21-2006, 11:18 PM
i've been shaving the legs every year after beach season is over.i always shave as high as i can. i did shave my pits once but when they were groing back, oh boy. it itched something fierce. i shaved my chest a few times but it has to be in the winter when i wear t shirts. that don't bother me. yes i shaved them once but thought it was to close for comfort so never again(maybe). i just shaved the legs last night . felt nice to have smooth legs again.

Robin Leigh
09-22-2006, 12:09 AM
I've been shaving my body for many years. Sometimes I may go a month or two without dressing up, and in that situation I usually neglect to keep my body shaved, but otherwise I'm smooth all over, apart from the pubic triangle.

If you use hair conditioner frequently on your body it can help stop the stubble from being so scratchy (also a good idea for those of you who sometimes wear a beard).

If you don't shave frequently, and hate how long body hair clogs razors, or if body shaving gives you a rash, please have a look at my article on Rapid Body Shaving (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=535591#post535591).

Robin

Angie G
09-22-2006, 12:21 AM
I have shaved my uper legs for smoe time now in september I will shave my lower leg also :hugs:
Angie