PDA

View Full Version : first time out. Saugutuck today

Dawntv
09-22-2006, 09:51 AM
Getting ready to leave for my first time out as dawn leaving shortly for a whole weekend as Dawn and i'm so excited and nervous.any other "girls going to be there and where is the best place i've read about the dunes but there must be other places a tv/cd would be welcomed with their S.O let me know. I will share some photos when we return. wish me luck thanks to all who have supported me so far xoxoxo Dawn

RikkiOfLA
09-22-2006, 10:21 AM
Saugatuck sounds perfect! According to the Saugatuck.com website, it's an artist's colony that "welcomes diversity." So I think you'd be safe to go just about anywhere in town--stores, restaurants, hotels, theaters, etc. Just to be safe, I'd stay away from dark alleys and bars filled with bikers or playing country music, unless you've heard good things about them from friends.

Enjoy!

Rikki

brandie
09-22-2006, 09:45 PM
saugatuck is a nice place in west mich. there are a lot of diverse people there so i hope it went well i have been there (as a straight) real nice town lots of tourist in the summer. every one seemed real nice place just not for me in this area it is san fransico

love
brandie

EricaCD
09-22-2006, 09:52 PM
Good luck! Erica

Billijo49504
09-23-2006, 12:50 AM
I think Douglas Dunes Resort is the place you want. It is GLTG friendly. I haven't been there, but i've been told it is CD friendly...BJ

Joy Carter
09-23-2006, 01:42 AM
Some kinda CD weekend there according to Tina Dixon in October maybe.

renee k
09-23-2006, 07:25 AM
Hi Joy,

You are right, Tina's post too! It's Oct. 13,14,15. Myself and two other gurls are going. Should be a blast! We'll post pictures.

Huggs, Renee