PDA

View Full Version : padded girdle-not panty type

Susan Johnson
09-22-2006, 10:01 AM
Does anyone know of an open bottom girdle with hip and bum pads and of course suspenders for attaching stockings? I have a padded panty girdle but find it is to say the least inconvenient when using the toilet so would prefer an open type. thanks
Susan

Karren H
09-22-2006, 10:35 AM
I thought one of the Veronica series had arangements to make pit stops easier? (V 1, 2, 3??). But I've never seen a padded, open bottom girdle for sale.

Guess you could always make one. Or take your padded panties and cut out the crotch and sew them into the girdle?

I have an all in one body shaper that has two eye hooks down there.....makes restrooms much easier to navagate!!

Question....how do you keep your tuck if there is no visible means of support? Panties under an open boTtom girdle are still a pain to remove and reinstall!!

Love Karren

Susan Johnson
09-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Hi Karen, I did think of giving the panty girdle the scissors treatment but I don't like to cut up clothing. As to panties and obg I wear the panties over the top so they are easy to remove. I did look at the veronica range, no 3 has a required gap, will have to investigate them a little further. I have searched the net before I posted on here but could not find a padded obg which is why I asked those who were most likely to have heard of such a thing if it exists.
thanks again
love Susan

Karren H
09-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Well if you don't find anything and have to revert to taking everything off.....just think of it as getting more quality fem time in the ladies room!!

:D

Love Karren

Susan Johnson
09-22-2006, 04:08 PM
You have a point there Karen
hugs
Susan:D

sue ellan
09-23-2006, 08:06 AM
hi susan. try www.frish.com. they make padded open bottom girdles. they are cd friendly. hopes that this helps.
sue ellan