PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing moments

anne71
09-22-2006, 01:14 PM
Have any of you girls had any embarrassing experiences when out dressed? I will kick off with one I nearly had recently. I was walking along a fairly busy street when I felt a tightness around my thighs. I quickly realised that it was the elastic in my french knickers. I must have been very careless when I pulled them up! Fortunately I was wearing a fairly long skirt and also the elastic caught around my suspender buttons. I was able to make it to a ladies rest room before my knickers became visible beneath my skirt. But it was a close call and I shall certainly be more careful in future. I have often wondered what a real girl would do in these circumstances. :rolleyes:

Paula Thomas
09-22-2006, 01:19 PM
Anne - Regarding "what a real girl would do in these circumstances", probably the same thing you did.

GG Vanya
09-22-2006, 02:25 PM
Have any of you girls had any embarrassing experiences when out dressed? I will kick off with one I nearly had recently. I was walking along a fairly busy street when I felt a tightness around my thighs. I quickly realised that it was the elastic in my french knickers. I must have been very careless when I pulled them up! Fortunately I was wearing a fairly long skirt and also the elastic caught around my suspender buttons. I was able to make it to a ladies rest room before my knickers became visible beneath my skirt. But it was a close call and I shall certainly be more careful in future. I have often wondered what a real girl would do in these circumstances. :rolleyes:

Had this happen to a GG friend of mine, while crossing the street downtown.:D People forget that undies not worn often (or those that have aged) lose the elasticity. The rubber in the elastic dries out, and instead of stretching, it just cracks.

What'd she do other than giving me a look of sheer terror? LOL, she walked with her knees tightly clamped together across the street and into a restaurant, headed straight for the ladies room.

Karren H
09-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Twice I've had stocking malfunctions...and but not while fully dressed...

Once while walking into the building with the CEO I could feel my self supporting thigh highs become non-self supporting. The further we walked the lower the sank down my leg... I kept praying that they wouldn't fall all the way and pop out of my trouser legs..... Made it to the elevator, up to our floor and we parted company and I ran into the mens room just as they hit the floor....

The other time was in the boardroom and I was giving a presentation. And as I moved around pointing to maps and charts, one stocking started to fall....luckily it hit my calf and stopped ......

Could have been very interesting explaining that to the board of directors.... "Excuse me while I adjust my nylons". Hehe

Love Karren

Vivian Best
09-22-2006, 03:39 PM
Years ago I would dress in our ironing room in the basement. I had to undress rather quickly one time and didn't do my usual check to make sure I had gotten everything. You guessed it, almost a week later I was in the room and there were my pantyhose and girdle under the ironing board. Yikes!

My wife didn't know about my dressing at that time. Either she didn't see them or choose to say nothing.

kathy gg
09-22-2006, 04:39 PM
Well you said girls...and dressed....and guess what I am a girl and dress as one too! So hey, gonna throw in my embarrassing strory too!

I was going to play tennis, had forgotten to pack my sports bra {I was leaving work}. I figured I would just wear the one I had worn all day. Not the my first choice but did not have enough time to go home or buy another one. So....get to playing and of coruse it is not nearly as comfy or as supportive...and then suddenly in the middle of a great shot....I hear a snap and shoulder strap had broke. I guess it could not handle the weight of all the running. Well luckily my tennis dress had a built in {but they are never that good for the kind of support I need!} and had to do the little Flashdance move and take my bra off on the court while my opponents had a good chuckel!

Melanie R
09-22-2006, 05:53 PM
[QUOTE=Karren Hutton;571923]Twice I've had stocking malfunctions...and but not while fully dressed...

Karen, you and I share a lot of experiences. I can remember one time when in my role as the CEO of the company I was presenting to the board and my thigh highs began falling down. I kept my legs together until I could sit down and make an attempt to pull them up. The most embarrassing time was when fully dressed I was shopping with my wife in Macy's. As we were walking one of my thigh highs actually fell down to my ankles. I quickly found a set and took them off and waited for my wife to return with a new pair of thigh highs. I think some of the other women shoppers enjoyed this sight.

Hugs,

Melanie

Robin Leigh
09-23-2006, 01:07 PM
Embarrassing stories? Apart from getting read? :D

One night, maybe 5 years ago, I was walking around the block when disaster struck. I was using water balloons as breast forms in a non-underwire bra. Somehow, one of them worked loose, fell out & hit the pavement. :o When I bent down to retrieve it, grateful that it hadn't burst, my wig shifted & almost fell off. Fortunately, they were no onlookers in the vicinity. These days I wear a wig cap & avoid water balloons. :)

Robin

Karren H
09-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Hold-ups/thigh highs are the most convenient thing to wear, especially if a quick change is required, but do they ever stay up? Will somebody please make some that really do stay up!

I have found that different brands stay up better than others.....or you can just use a garter belt with them!! :D

Love Karren

Karren H
09-23-2006, 01:57 PM
Had another embarasing moment when I was getting dressed......Went to do a cuick change in the family restroom at a local rest area and it was busy so I went in the mens room and changed into my lingerie first, including my corset....Well I put my male clothes back on and went out into the rest area and milled about untill the family restroom opened up. After I going in and started changing I noticed that the laces from my corset had come undone and were sticking out between my slacks and my shirt... lol I'l bet people wondered what those white laces were trailing out behind me!! hehehe

Love Karren

Emma England
09-23-2006, 02:02 PM
After I going in and started changing I noticed that the laces from my corset had come undone and were sticking out between my slacks and my shirt... lol I'l bet people wondered what those white laces were trailing out behind me!! hehehe

Love Karren

Well Karren, I bet some young people wouldn't know what a corset is.

sparks
09-23-2006, 02:20 PM
Not whilst dressed but my sister once pulled out alittle of my stash in front of her boyfriend. Thankfully they thought I just got lucky and it was items left there.

Whew!

AprilMae
09-23-2006, 03:01 PM
about 10 years ago, one of the few times I ventured out fully dressed. I decided to take a ride to a drive in place for dinner. It was night and while not perfect I thought my makeup would pass any casual encounter. My car was parked about a block away. It was toward the end of October and fairly cold so I had ona coat and scarf as well as a beret. Turning he cornr outside my building I literally ran into one of my neighbors. He apologized and I was about to call him by name when I caught myself. He looked quizically at me for a minute, either saying to himself "Hey, that ain't no broad." or "Damn, she looks familiar". Either way he didn't let on, just smiled and walked on. He never did let on, since it was Halloween time I had the old costume party gag ready. Then just as iIwas getting into the car, a car pulled up asking for directions. I mustered up my best female voice and quickly told them and got in my car.

windycissy
09-23-2006, 04:20 PM
Oh yes...the first time I went swimming in a woman's swimsuit, one of the water balloons I was using for tits floated away, and I had to swim desperately for it and stuff it back into my suit before anyone noticed....talk about a wardrobe malfunction! I've since replaced them with sponge balls I bought at a toy store, much better.

CDLauraNJ
09-23-2006, 04:33 PM
When I was about 15 or 16 years old my mother found my stash of clothing and demanded to know what was going on. She had already shown my father. I was mortified. I tried to make up some story about doing a skit for school. I thought that was the end of my world. Did I mention that I was mortified? The worst part was that I didn't have anyone to talk to at the time. I remember just sitting in my room crying. I'm glad those days are long gone!

AprilMae
09-23-2006, 05:19 PM
When I was about 15 or 16 years old my mother found my stash of clothing and demanded to know what was going on. She had already shown my father. I was mortified. I tried to make up some story about doing a skit for school. I thought that was the end of my world. Did I mention that I was mortified? The worst part was that I didn't have anyone to talk to at the time. I remember just sitting in my room crying. I'm glad those days are long gone!

I bet you were mortified.:o

Jenny Wilson
12-07-2006, 06:24 PM
One time on a road trip, instead of wearing pantyhose under my khakis, I wore thigh-his when i went out for dinner. Needless to say, they began to slide down and I had baggy ankles. There was no way to discretely pull them back up through my pants while sitting at the booth. So, never again. From here on out it'l be either PH, stockings and a garter belt, or knee-his.

Jenny

tekla west
12-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Well Karren, I bet some young people wouldn't know what a corset is.

They have become very common clubwear now, a la Madonna, worn on the outside alone, and not covered up. H&M has Xmass ads featuring one all over town five feet high.