PDA

View Full Version : Whew! Christmas is over

christine55
12-26-2004, 11:24 PM
Have not been able to dress much this last week or so but I have enjoyed spending some time with the family. My male side needs to have a life as well.
Things seem to work out better for me if I can balance my two halves. If I try to live completely as R things get out of whack just as badly as when I spend all my time as Christine. R and Christine are intimately entwined. Each is part of the other. This evening Christine is here. Has anyone heard any more from Jenny?
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/green.jpg

LauraB
12-26-2004, 11:44 PM
Yeap

Still Alway the New Year party to look forward to

Once again another fantastic picture

Love
Laura

Sweet Susan
12-27-2004, 01:13 AM
I am so glad Christmas is over.

Celeste GG
12-27-2004, 01:21 AM
christine you look great, but I am a bit worried about your cactus plant..... it is looking a bit phallic ... definitely a boy!

Tristen Cox
12-27-2004, 03:35 AM
Hi Christine. Welcome back. To answer your question Jenny was on a few nights ago. She has a place and last I heard was going to spend a bit of time there out of the snow and traffic. Hoping all was good for you on Christmas, we missed ya :)

Love & hugs
Tristen

Rikki
12-27-2004, 04:27 AM
Hi Christine, as always you look great. Hope you had a nice Christmas. I am sure glad it is over now. Happy New Year.

Rikki

Sharon
12-27-2004, 09:31 AM
Welcome back Christine. I'm so happy that you had such a nice Christmas.

Does your chair know that you're cheating on it? What exactly is this trampy sofa you're spending time with now?

Julie
12-27-2004, 09:36 AM
Just one thought, in 361 days time we have to go through it all again. :)

Christine I'm glad you're back and certain you'll get the balance right between yourself and 'R'.

JJ