PDA

View Full Version : If i could i would

StephaniejaneSmith
09-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Hi everyone i was just wondering this...

If i could change sex quick and easy and look good in say a year, and be a girl for the rest of my life i would.

Does that make me a TG/TS ?

and

Do any of you think the same ?

Thanks
Stephanie:confused:

Nigella
09-22-2006, 04:39 PM
This reminds me of the Simon and Garfunkle song "I'd rather be a hammer than a nail"

Quick fixes never work, its better to take your time and do the job right

Tessa Wire
09-22-2006, 04:45 PM
Hi everyone i was just wondering this...

If i could change sex quick and easy and look good in say a year, and be a girl for the rest of my life i would.

and

Do any of you think the same ?

Thanks
Stephanie:confused:

I would have to agree with you, If I could I would, and then I would be very happy indeed.

As always Loves :hugs:

Marla S
09-22-2006, 05:21 PM

Not necessarily. Might only be an attempt to get rid of the inner and social pressure or an attempt to find a justification for the crossdressing.

To answer your thought experiment.
I don't know. I while ago I maybe would have said: Yes, 'cause this seems to solve all the problems. Right now I am not really unhappy with my body.

Without hasitation I'd like to have a quick view, to see how green the grass on the other side is actually (should be reversible, just in case it's not so green).

Kate Simmons
09-22-2006, 06:06 PM
You may be okay physically if you did that, but how about mentally and emotionally? There's definately a lot more to being a woman than just the looks. That's why there is a certain "trial period" of living as a woman (or man) 24/7 and working as such in the process of transitioning. You'd be surprised of the unique challenges women face in this world. You gotta walk in their shoes (literally) to see what it's like, Hon. May not be as "rosy" as you think. Ericka Kay

Jodi
09-22-2006, 06:12 PM
Not no, but hell no! I'm very happy the way I am.

Jodi

CheriTV2006
09-22-2006, 07:07 PM
I've had the thought many times, not to mention that I've always found the scrotum bunglesome and always in the way anatomicably, however, it is easier said than done. The real question is if one can handle the hot flashes, visual fat distribution changes, possible high blood regulation, etc. of HRT and the possibility of mentally freaking out after having your member removed. Very serious commitment as far as being sure. Personally, I would be unsure of possibly freaking after the SRS part. Don't think I could handle that. Cheri.

brittanny
09-22-2006, 07:15 PM
I would do it in a heart beat

Charleen
09-22-2006, 09:15 PM
though about many times over the years.content for now with who I am.maybe if I was younger, but i ain't, so.....

Karren H
09-22-2006, 09:45 PM
Don't know and no!! I'm having way too much fun living in both genders to pick any single one..

Love Karren

EricaCD
09-22-2006, 09:51 PM
Nope. Classic CD and I like it that way.

Teresa Amina
09-22-2006, 10:37 PM
Ah! Now that's the question...... Why one year instead of 3? Best to treat that body gently as you change it, give it time to adjust, as well as your mental outlook.
Yes, definitely a TGish thing, this idea. But for me this is the TS boundary- to go from thinking and dreaming to actually doing it. An artificial fence, but it keeps me from being reckless.
To Be, or Not to Be..... Every time I put my those visible aspects of my Teresa-ness away- the wig, forms etc. back into the drawer- I get the intense wishful desire that it were all real. TG? Of course. TS? To some, but I'll stick to good ol' vague TG for my label for now.

eleyna
09-22-2006, 11:15 PM

No, I think not caring what it takes would answer the question :)

I think it just demonstrates you're human - curiosity about the things you already explore.

I'm with Marla on this one :)

sue ellan
09-23-2006, 07:52 AM
no way. i'm happy with being a guy.

jamie_44
09-23-2006, 08:17 AM
Yes, I would like to do that!

eleventhdr
09-23-2006, 08:18 AM
And then hang it all I would be what i shoudl and really do want to be femlae a girl

which is how it should have been in this lifetime nayway why it is not is still kind of puzzeling to me except that there must be some mission or reason that I have not yet accomplished as a male yet again this tune around hmmm!

OH well

maybe it will yet be revealed and tehn I can yet somehow become the girl I do reallly desire to be

I do think that there is still an outside chance that they are yet going to find a real way for us to do just this change quickly and easily from one sex to the other and then you do decide if and when you would want to stay that way.

It is just around the coner and is yet to be some kind of sex change pill and or machine that will alter your sex in this fashion and then you would indeed be totally the right sex as you do want to be with no hangup's whatsoever.

Oh well

Jay Suzy!

The sooner the better for this one really!

Angie G
09-23-2006, 08:22 AM
That would make you lucky girl dream on hun:hugs:
Angie

Kate Simmons
09-23-2006, 10:29 AM
...on this thread that a good number of gals here would opt to stay being guys who cross dress. I wasn't really saying I wouldn't do it if I had the choice, just pointing out the caveats. If such a thing as magic existed (don't get me started) and I did indeed wake up one day and I was a real woman (sort of like Pinocchio became a real boy), I would do my utmost to make the best of it. Why do I say that? Mostly because we never know what's going to happen tomorrow. We may get hit by a car and lose the use of our legs, or perhaps have a massive stroke and lose our motor functions in our body. It depends upon how adaptable you are and how you use whatever resources you have available. I remember back in the 1960's a story in the Superboy comic when some alien woman turned Superboy into a Supergirl. At first he was shocked but then realized he still had his super powers, "she" just had to adapt. That story was really a keystone for me and gave me resolve that if indeed I ever did become a girl, I could adapt because I would still basically be myself. In Superboy's case, it turned out to be an hypnotic illusion because he had made a remark to the woman how ridiculous it was that her planet was ruled by women. She proved her point by showing him just how resourseful women can be. I never forgot that "lesson" myself. While for me, becoming a woman is a "dream" also, I've become the next best thing as the feminine person, Ericka. I really do admire GG's for their fortitude. That's why I said, just to become a woman may not be as "rosy" as we think. Women work hard indeed but get enormous satisfaction from all their hard work. Even being on the "fringe" of that as Ericka is an honor to me. :happy: Ericka Kay

BABYGIRL CD
09-23-2006, 10:59 AM
Don't know and no!! I'm having way too much fun living in both genders to pick any single one..

Love Karren

I would totally agree with Karren I also have way to much fun with both genders and also because I love my wife and kids to much to in any way put them through that kind of transition. They accept me for who I am and I'm satisfied with that:love: Jazmine

Lisa Golightly
09-23-2006, 11:03 AM
Happy as I am... quirky.

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-23-2006, 12:04 PM
Thought about it in my 20s and 30s but encountered several problems:

Surgery is expensive and painful.

Becoming a TS means you have the equipment to have sex with a man, which I wouldn't want to do.

Perhaps just being CD is a great compromise

Sasha Anne

Agles
09-23-2006, 02:26 PM
Becoming a TS means you have the equipment to have sex with a man, which I wouldn't want to do.

im not up for sex with men ether. but really i dont think i can even get there with a women:sad:.
so i have given up on sex. plus that is physical. though i would like that. it's not what i want. i want alot of deep pation, and i know im never getting it in this male body, unless im giving it to myself.

Rachel Morley
09-23-2006, 02:33 PM
If i could change sex quick and easy and look good in say a year, and be a girl for the rest of my life i would. Does that make me a TG/TS ?
I don't think it does. I say this because if you were truly a TS I would have thought you would want to change your sex "come hell or high water" not only if it was quick and easy. Now, I'm not TS, so I can't be sure about what a TS thinks, but to me, this is just "wishful CD thinking" and not much else.

CaptLex
09-23-2006, 02:41 PM
Having female equipment doesn't mean you have to have sex with a man. If it does, try explaining that to a lesbian. :p

Anyway, transitioning has nothing to do with who you want to have sex with - it's about who you are. As Angel Darling said,

you would want to change your sex "come hell or high water" not only if it was quick and easy